Gadasaa

Nothing matters.

25 posts in this topic

Even though, everyone here is so serious about trying to understand it all and find out the Truth and some even claims they've got "IT". In the end, it's all nothing. 100 years from now, every effort, every insight, every understanding, every realization, every awakening, every debate we all have had, will evaporate just like a dream. Just nothing. Should i feel sad or liberated about it? 

We’re somehow here though getting to experience the madness. It’s sad and liberating. Should we pretend nothing matters just because one day it won’t? What’s the point? 

It may sound cliche but it's about the journey. The flower is going to perish in winter but I can enjoy its blossom at the present moment. My friends are eventually going to die but I can enjoy their company in the present moment. I will die and but I can enjoy this life time of finding and living a purpose. 

From another perspective, nothing is lost. All the experiences are stored in great consciousness. Physical things collapse but consciousness is always expanding. 

56 minutes ago, Gadasaa said:

Should i feel sad or liberated about it? 

It doesn't matter :P

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Gadasaa said:

Even though, everyone here is so serious about trying to understand it all and find out the Truth and some even claims they've got "IT". In the end, it's all nothing. 100 years from now, every effort, every insight, every understanding, every realization, every awakening, every debate we all have had, will evaporate just like a dream. Just nothing. Should i feel sad or liberated about it? 

Sounds like some intellectual story, not God-consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like some intellectual story, not God-consciousness.

Is there a difference? 

@Leo Gura  would you consider God consciousness pure creative consciousness 

There are many dimensions of higher consciousness 

Genesis 27:27-29

2 hours ago, Gadasaa said:

Even though, everyone here is so serious about trying to understand it all and find out the Truth and some even claims they've got "IT". In the end, it's all nothing. 100 years from now, every effort, every insight, every understanding, every realization, every awakening, every debate we all have had, will evaporate just like a dream. Just nothing.

Should i feel sad or liberated about it?

If you were to believe in a future and past you would identify as the object moving through time which has the future and past, and will in a way feel the discord of the misidentification, or, sad. If you were not to believe in a future & past, and not be identified as an object moving through time, you would feel liberated. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

What matters:

"The word “nothingness” means “nonexistence, emptiness”; the dictionary adds “death.” “Emptiness” means “concerning nothing; meaningless.” “Void” means “without effect”.

The enlightened teachers tell us that nothingness is the final or ultimate reality. Not final in the sense our lives are final, but ultimate in the sense of fundamental, or real; beyond which nothing more can be said.

There being not two things which are real or fundamental, nothingness is what is not unreal—as are all other things. All that we take to be existent is not “nothingness”.

When one genuinely comes to recognize the truth of this description, it is as good as acknowledging that one is dead, or not “living”: non-existent. Yes, there are the appearances; but the comprehension is that they are not the reality. The reality is that appearances are meaningless.

When one perceives that he is nonexistent, or “dead” to all but appearances, what can be a trouble? Can any apparent situation really matter? Even if it were to seem to matter, is this not simply just an appearance?

To one who is aware of this, it is clear that nothing really matters!"

-- Robert Wolfe

https://ajatasunyata.com/

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Ironically, something very beautiful and strange thing happened to me last night after writing this post.  

i was contemplating on the infinity aspect of Reality and got a little glimpse of it for the first time In a calm and more accepting way! Earlier that day this concept of infinity almost gave me a panic attack due to the finite nature of my mind and it seeing infinity as a threat. However, that grasping of the infinity in a healthier way later that night, immediately put me into the present moment for the first time in almost 20 years. Just Wow. So much peace, love, joy and aliveness rose out of the moment and the consciousness came forward and my thoughts stepped into the background as where they should be and i got why everything has to be the way they are on a very deep level. Not on conceptual but on non conceptual, "being level." Ultimately, i understood that mind is much weaker and possibly the wrong tool to understand the indescribable and mysterious nature of Life, God, Reality. It's useful up to certain point and then it must be dropped if you want to experience the Tao directly. Lastly, one thing i kept telling my self last night was that i don't want to lose this state in the morning and the good thing is that i'm way more calmer and anxiety free and joyful this morning in a long time. ?

Edited by Gadasaa

57 minutes ago, Gadasaa said:

Ironically, something very beautiful and strange thing happened to me last night after writing this post.  

i was contemplating on the infinity aspect of Reality and got a little glimpse of it for the first time In a calm and more accepting way! Earlier that day this concept of infinity almost gave me a panic attack due to the finite nature of my mind and it seeing infinity as a threat. However, that grasping of the infinity in a healthier way later that night, immediately put me into the present moment for the first time in almost 20 years. Just Wow. So much peace, love, joy and aliveness rose out of the moment and the consciousness came forward and my thoughts stepped into the background as where they should be and i got why everything has to be the way they are on a very deep level. Not on conceptual but on non conceptual, "being level." Ultimately, i understood that mind is much weaker and possibly the wrong tool to understand the indescribable and mysterious nature of Life, God, Reality. It's useful up to certain point and then it must be dropped if you want to experience the Tao directly. Lastly, one thing i kept telling my self last night was that i don't want to lose this state in the morning and the good thing is that i'm way more calmer and anxiety free and joyful this morning in a long time. ?

Awesome. This is my experience as well. I see all of these posts about nihilism and solipsism and the ultimate emptiness of everything, and it makes me wonder if some have truly freed themselves from the conditioned mind. It feels like a thought trap more than an awakening. My own experience is what you describe: awareness, wisdom, peace, connectedness, and joy...nonconceptual and undeniable. If you're using the mind to understand infinity, you're running on a hamster wheel trapped inside  a conceptual cage.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Saying "nothing matters" won't do anybody any good. Might be an insight, a glimpse beyond the veil, but those interpretations should be allowed to wither away with the wind. Forget about it. If it doesn't matter who cares? How can there be emotional baggage with that insight if it is actually true? Every belief about anything that provokes an emotional reaction is a subjective and limited interpretation.

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

It doesn't matter :P

+1

If nothing matters that existencial grumble wouldn't make sense haha

Its not an exclusive experience, its all inclusive. Its every experience with the underlying recognition that the separate sense of 'I' constantly judging everything from self centered perception is an illusion or misidentification with conditioned thoughts ideas beliefs perceptions labels and contracted energy in the body.

The game of life doesn't stop being played... this has been called The Divine game of Lila or dabbling back in duality.

In that sense 'nothing matters' is the freedom to participate in life without the egoic self agenda constantly scrutinizing or requiring things to be one way or the other for fulfillment or satisfaction to be available.

It's the freedom of things being exactly as they are. Because really the only thing that would say otherwise is a conditioned thought(what's in it for me mentality)

I'm sure there are some that sit on the couch digging into a pint of ice cream saying nothing really matters so what's the point... but I find that very rarely and it could also be tied in depression or other mental disorders which can be inevitable experiences.

It's not somewhere else it's THIS ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 27. 9. 2020 at 5:22 AM, Mikael89 said:

Fuck. About to get "psychosis" from this shit again.

I don't want to think about this stuff..

It gets too deep.

Edit: nvm, I think I'm fine this time.

I just kind of got a realization that this is death. This is what happens in death.

That happen when you try to rush awakening and see states you aren't ready for, you should always gradually build up.

You can't run a marathon when you just began running.

Edited by Michal__

100 years from now it will not matter but right now for me it is important to get the most out of this life, and not live in the misery of the concept. I consider it a duty, even if it doesn't really matter. and who knows if it matters or not, maybe yes. no one understands the reality 

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

100 years from now it will not matter but right now for me it is important to get the most out of this life, and not live in the misery of the concept. I consider it a duty, even if it doesn't really matter. and who knows if it matters or not, maybe yes. no one understands the reality 

What you're missing is that if nothing matters you're free to also pursue anything you want in life...

Yep its that free..❤

5 hours ago, Member said:

Nothing matters because it is everything ;)

Exactly, it can't be done wrong when wrong ends up being a concept within everything. ❤