Leo Gura

The Price Of Staying Awake

56 posts in this topic

"The price of staying awake is every reason you have to stop loving ______ . Fill in the blank."

- Adyashanti

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, VerballyHazardous said:

hot witch girlfriend is in the blank isn't it ? ??

Old fat hag in the blank ;)

Suffering is the absence of love.

I don't get it. How reasons can be the price?

Does that mean having reasons to stop loving, is what you pay in order to stay awake..?

hmm

Edited by aclokay

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Suffering is the absence of love.

Had some big experience on Love lately? 

I don't love anything, therefore I'm awake?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

YaaaY!!! I got it, you need to stop loving your addictions, whatever these might be. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yourself.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

I don't get it

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

He is trying to trick us!

Maybe its meant that the price to stay awake is stop asking questions, don't search for answers and don't search for reasons not to love.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

[I dont understand this... what do you mean by stop loving what? Maybe its the english language or something else that confuses me here. I dont get what this sentence is pointing at.]OMG! I think I got it!!!!xD He sais: "fill in the blank" but what if I dont fill in the blank. That then also means: The Benefit of staying awake is to love everything unconditionally! Right? The good as much es the evil. The right as much as the wrong. Thats true love.. when you shine your light of awereness on the darkness. The darkness then has no choice but to become LIGHT itself. Thank you for helping me getting more selfless. I have complete trust in truth/ god (not falsehood) now. I do feel like god is guiding me... thank you thank you thank you thank you... love love love love... it is killing me slowly and softly. What a gentle way to kill someone.XD

8 minutes ago, StudentOfLeove said:

[I dont understand this... what do you mean by stop loving what? 

He is not saying the price is to stop loving. He's saying the price are the reasons to stop loving.

Give up your excuses not to love.

Awakening is love.

Edited by Fran11

This dream is too materialistic. Even Leo himself yesterday deleted the thread when someone asked the refund for his Life purpose course. 

Who you are kidding? Even everybody's addiction for this forum is just never ending search for love from another chimps.

3 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

He is not saying the price is to stop loving. He's saying the price are the reasons to stop loving.

Ummm but what about the blank?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey