Natasha

High Vibrational Foods

25 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what foods would be considered/qualify as high vibrational? I'm guessing any plant-based food with high live enzyme content, fresh, organic, raw, fermented, algae (as in Chlorella and Spirulina), etc. What about organic grains, nuts, meat, quality dairy, eggs, or high in glucose like sugar cane or honey? Or cooked foods like baked potato, steamed rice? 

I noticed how different foods I consume resonate with me differently. I'm generally a healthy eater and am currently exploring how my relationship with food contributes to my sense of happiness and well-Being, and in particular raising vibrational frequencies.

Thanks for the info :)

If you have your own garden plant some vegetables. They will most likely have a higher vibrational frequency. Maybe i don't know much about the subject but i know what a real tomato should taste, like the tomatoes from the garden that my grandparents had. It's really a day and night difference from what you usually buy from a supermarket. Either do that or don't be cheap and buy the best quality food and spices. I'm sure you can feel it when something has a high vibrational frequency. Also the way you eat also plays also a big role. Appreciating your food and chewing slowly for example. 

Edited by BlackMaze

@BlackMaze I agree, home grown food would be best. I do buy mostly organic and fresh juice and make fresh smoothies regularly. I don't eat as much as I used to either, only when I'm hungry and stop when almost full. Any fermented foods agree with me and I make my own sauerkraut and pickles. And yes, quality water. My food chewing is still work in progress. I think I do pretty well already, but know to be more mindful while eating and really breaking down and savoring food. 

Thanks for the great points :D

25 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

In my opinion berries are some of the highest vibrational foods, I have gut issues and if I eat blueberries for a few days then a lot of the symptoms go away.

I have found that raw organic honey is also really good.  I use a lot of it it feels like a salve for my insides.

I second this

@Keyhole I agree. Currently have fresh blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries in the fridge, and orange blossom raw local honey. These two are my candy - whenever I have a sweet tooth, they do the trick. And occasional dark chocolate, ofc. Have to have some every now and then :D

6 hours ago, okulele said:

sprouts!

Yes! Got to start eating more sprouted foods. Great point, thanks :)

Is there really such thing as "high vibrational foods"? This is interesting, because it would depend on what level we are identifying ourselves in relation to the food. On the "highest level" we are source and everything, so it may be possible to consume anything and remain in the vibration of love. But we can look into the practicalities, what can aid our expansion process in raising perceptions to gain insight of frequencies and transmuting densities of the physical nature. John rose talks a lot about bio-photons, it's measurable and apparently there are some books/research/science on this

https://www.waterbenefitshealth.com/biophotons-in-food.html

- good site here with some references

dr joseph mercola - "your body literally glows with light" 

Food signatures are also very overlooked, using our minds, we can view foods as reflecting different parts of the body, and consume them for medicinal purposes to encourage proper organ activation. (Using the shape/symbol and color of different foods to assist in overall vibrancy) 

In whole the body/vessel is functioning together as one organic being, highly intelligent, as nature, ,dealing with cause and effect and sacrificing the weakest links to sustain itself and evolve. Understanding this holistically is a vital piece of evolution for consciousness 

so yeah shadow work, unlearning, reprogramming all can be greatly affected through detoxification on a cellular level

Edited by DrewNows

On 8/6/2020 at 10:43 PM, Recursoinominado said:

That's basically raw organic fruits. 

Agreed ?

@DrewNows Well said and so true. Let thy food be thy medicine, and use food to sustain and evolve :x Thanks for the feedback (pun not intended ;))

I think sometimes for me, dpeending on my mood, different foods can be positive or negative for me.

Like, if I'm feeling down or depressed, I imagine a nice cup of organic hot coco/cacao with some cinnamon, honey, maybe even some almond milk or something would be nice.  Oooooo, or some extra dark chocolate melted in there too :) 

Leafy greens are nice too.  Gentle, light and nutritious.  Put some olive oil, balsamic vinegar, roasted beets, and roasted pumpkin seeds on there!  Mmmmmm...  I'm getting hungry.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

High Vibration = High Clarity = High Quality 

High Quality:
+ Great soil
+ All the Nutrients
+ No Chemicals 

and for Meat:
+ Stressfree life
+ Grass fed 
+ Slaughtered with no suffering

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

On 8/8/2020 at 3:27 PM, Matt23 said:

a nice cup of organic hot coco/cacao with some cinnamon,

Haven't had hot cacao in a long time. Yummy, love that stuff C(:

On 8/8/2020 at 5:35 PM, UDT said:

High Vibration = High Clarity = High Quality 

High Quality:
+ Great soil
+ All the Nutrients
+ No Chemicals 

and for Meat:
+ Stressfree life
+ Grass fed 
+ Slaughtered with no suffering

Yes, great points too!

What do you mean when you say vibrational?

Do you refer to how it makes you feel upon eating it? e.g. A burst of energy and joy

Its an interesting question, how to gage whether something is "good for you", I wonder if something that makes you feel bad initially could make you feel good overtime.

I tend to feel the foods before I eat them, and use that to determine what I eat. 

For example, if I feel too energetic and need to sleep, I'll feel for foods that make me more calm and less energetic like green leaves or heavier foods like fish. If I feel too drowsy I'll feel for foods that make me feel energetic like berries and passion fruit, etc.

But maybe thats too primitive for what you're after haha. 

the more you are able to compassionely and joyfully accompany the whole growing circle of your food the more high vibrational it is.
process of processing and eating of the foods is even more important if you had not planted them by yourself.

*trinking water of your sprouts
*fermented foods (kombucha, kimchi, miso, kefir) good for bacterial balance, scobys are easy to buy
*collecting wild herbs, it's a huge field and possible over the whole year (learn more about it and you will wonder how many is eatable, wild berries are part of it, but always have in mind to just collect from natural earth and soil, be sure that it is not contaminated)

Is it weird or “unenlightened” that I never worry about it lol? I’m a bit of a foodie, it’s one of my vices. It’s one of the things I really love about being here on Earth so I eat all sorts of things and I really take pleasure in food. I love everything, from raw veg through to meat slathered in creamy sauces! And takeaway food, don’t even get me started! Fried chicken. Donner meat. Battered chips. Curries. KFC Zinger burgers! Food is a pleasure that makes me look forward to the rest of the day. It’s something I live for. It’s a joy. A lot of things make me feel like that. They make up my joie de vivre!

I never think about high or low vibration. I select what I want based on what I find psychically pleasing, or what I fancy. Sometimes I have cake if the cake has a good energy, sometimes I eat a salad and think it smells, psychically, really unhealthy. I think it has to do with how the food is prepared too. I’ve had some disgusting vegetarian food and some delicious meat with beautiful, natural energy! I also eat things just because I want them lol. 

I LOVE the energy of home grown and game meat. Meat is supposed to be low vibration but I don’t feel that way about it. I can taste the memories and the experiences of the animal, and whether it was happy. I like to eat animals that lived happily and died fast without suffering. 

I prefer home grown and organic veg too, but it’s because it tastes so much richer! Much more flavour, much better energy. Food is better when it’s been lovingly tended to in the field. 

Im not a healthy eater at all, so I’m told, even though I love healthy food as much as unhealthy food. I just pick what feels or tastes good. 

So to answer your question....I have no idea! I don’t think I’d want to only eat food that was high in vibration. Unfortunately I get terrible migraines and one of the triggers is sudden changes in vibration around and inside me. I have to be careful which crystals and beings I work with too because of that.