GroovyGuru

What would stage Green and Tier 2 video games look like?

66 posts in this topic

Maybe a stage turquoise game would be a connected world where everyone is god and they have the power to create and have their creations interact. Maybe like a simulation where all the players are able to contribute to the universe inside the game. And each creator can give guidance to their creations. Like playing god. Maybe we will have virtual reality tech knowledge where all we would need is our mind. Some how we can all connect our minds together. 

44 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

Maybe a stage turquoise game would be a connected world where everyone is god and they have the power to create and have their creations interact. Maybe like a simulation where all the players are able to contribute to the universe inside the game. And each creator can give guidance to their creations. Like playing god.

Sounds more like the god of monotheistic stage blue :)  

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard maybe you’re right. I didn’t think of that. But having all of our minds connected is pretty cool ? 

Edited by Lindsay

2 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

@Carl-Richard maybe you’re right. I didn’t think of that. But having all of our minds connected is pretty cool ? 

I think one type of a stage turquiose game would be something you could only log on inside the DMT realm.

You've probably heard about close friends  (they're on the same "wavelength") having had the same type of experience and having encountered the same beings inside their trip. Essentially, that is the concept of how to access the same game interface in the hyperdimensional space: the DMT space allows for shared out-of-body experiences.

Before the trip, you would have to spend a certain amount of time linking your mind to the correct wavelength by doing a certain sequence of meditation and visualization practices. It's the computer equivalent of booting up and starting the correct software.

When your mind is adequately synchronized, you will be given the entrance password telepathically by the hyperdimensional aliens who've designed the game, and you're then free to smoke your DMT and enter the realm where you can interact with your friends in an infinitude of unimaginable ways :D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I got inlytened while playing Sims 

explain grammar to an alien ?

This one is stage turquoise. A great game for meditation and some Alan Watts, the game can actually play itself so you can just watch and meditate.  

Edited by erik8lrl

This one is also yellow or turquoise. A great one for concentration. 

This series as a whole is stage yellow, it's about the non-duality between love and hate. One of the most powerful emotional experiences I've ever had in any medium. 

shadow of colossus, heaven in a game.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Roblox, because you can be creative, model and script your own games, and it is a great place for both boys and girls to code and hangout. 

Check out this young master.

Roblox teaches marketing because you can make your own ads, and your own clothes and sell them for real world money. A few kids have already made a life's salary from selling games and clothes!

The game also has an equal number of boys and girls, which is rare to see for a video game.

1 hour ago, erik8lrl said:

That's it!

Nothing :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura This game actually opens up over time as you play and discover more truths about existence, and as you do, you become more powerful and limitless. By the end, you will be able to create anything at any size, and the universe gets really weird very quickly. Like making a cat appear in the quantum realm and make it dance with quantum geometries. 

Turquoise game/ experience: SoundSelf

I've tried this with a wireless HTC Vive w. deluxe audio strap and SubPac. There are still a couple of things that need attention from the developers but it is definitely a very interesting experience. 

I've even done it on 56 grams of fresh McKennaii mushrooms as a tribute to Terence McKenna's famous quote:
"...the difference between computers and drugs is going to migrate toward the vanishing point, that the computers of the future will be drugs, and the drugs of the future will be computers."

Bloodborne is by far the most conscious vidso game i've ever seen. But you will have to find out the lore of the story on your own though. You would normally think its just a horror game but it deals with enlightenment and awareness. You literally have to raise your insight in order to progress in the video game. And not only that, its also extremely fun and difficult to play at the same time. Anbody here who has played any of the Souls games knows what i'm talking about. Its very special because in my opinion low consciousness games are more entertaining. But I'll write a seperate topic about this to explain myself more

Edited by Don Wei

What an interesting coincidence...... Leos blog ... and a thread now.

I was compiling a list of games that deal with spirituality, consciousness and such in the last couple of days.... Planed to make a new thread, but it will fit here perfectly.. ha... Looks like mostly stage green or above:

So lets begin.

SOMA:  A FP, sci-fi horror.

Its main theme is consciousness, to be exact, copying consciousness. Its such an awe inspiring game...I don't want to spoil it too much.

Spoiler: In the game there is a sub-theme of the WAU (Warden Unit), its an AI system that is programed to preserve humanity. There has been an apocalyptic event and the planet is not suitable for human life, the WAU experiments for creating a new host for the human by uploading their consciousness into a machine, creating cyborgs, human-sea-life genetic blends...ect.

https://soma.fandom.com/wiki/WAU

Observer: A cyberpunk FP psychological horror.

It deals with the theme of consciousness. You are an Observer, a detective that can plug into other peoples minds in order to investigate. It includes mind melds, loosing yourself into other peoples minds, losing your own mind. Augmentations, uploading consciousness to a server...ect....Its a masterpiece.

Torment: Tides of Numinera - A CRPG, more of a ...a game-book.

Deals with all sorts of themes like spirituality, philosophy, consciousness, the mind, trans-dimensional stuff, existence, identity, choice...... the world and the characters of the game are sooo.....deep,diverse and interesting. The writing is bombastic.

You are a castoff of the changing god. He changes bodies like socks, when he leaves a body, a new consciousness is born in it, the castoff. There is a deep mystery hunting you.... and the changing god..... The Sorrow.

Your minds awakes in darkness, aching cold sets into an unfamiliar body.... and so life begins.

Layers of Fear: A FP psychological horror

You are a mad-schizophrenic artist, you return to your old house after a long time to finish a painting.

The Void: FP mystery.

I haven't played this one yet... Its on my list.
In the game you are dead and in between worlds, you are working to save your soul,by..... harvesting color... Quite weird Russian game.

Transference: FP psychological mystery/horror

Troubled scientist in a corrupted digital VR simulation. It has real, movie like footages in it.

Call of Cthulhu: 

Haven played this one yet... but I am quite eager. Lovecraftian art/media is always based around the theme of existence and consciousness, painted with the brush of human smallness and insignificance. The gigantic forces beyond the veil,  piercing the veil....indifferent to man.... like man is to ants.

The Sinking City: Another HP Lovecraft game. Came out this year. Its on my list too.

Psychedelic games:

Couple of Amanita Design games.

Samorost 3: Point and click adventure.

Its set in a surreal cute world, there is a backstory and hell of a lot of psychedelic puzzles...haha..don't expect the puzzles we are used to.

Just play this!... its a 6 hour game, you will never regret it. Amanita games are a drug themselves.

Machniarium: Point and click adventure

Botanicula: Point and click adventure

Chuchel: Point and click adventure

Creaks: Point and click adventure

Adventure games involving the paranormal in a unique way:

Fran Bow:

Little Misfortune:

Some extra games worth checking out:

Osmos:

Little Nightmares:

Everything:

Edited by Yog