Rilles

Holding a BLM Sign In Arkansas

66 posts in this topic

Dont look at me! Look inside!

That takes a lot of guts. Hats off to him.

I hope those people drop the fear they hold and find peace.

hrhrhtewgfegege

This video shows how the phrase “All Lives Matter” can be used as a shield for racism. Quite often when I speak of inclusion and equality I am told “All Lives Matter” by white people. This is a common response of Blue to Green. 

11 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

This video shows how the phrase “All Lives Matter” can be used as a shield for racism. Quite often when I speak of inclusion and equality I am told “All Lives Matter” by white people. This is a common response of Blue to Green. 

Exactly, but US is so divided right now... People dont want to listen... Theyre taking sides. I dont think this will end happily ever after... Major changes are coming. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Oh brother

kkonaa.png

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

lady: "fuck black lives!"

lady: "...and i have black friends!"

wut?

"It's the next thing to ISIS"

Lol oh these poor ignorant people.  My goodness.  

Edited by Heart of Space

Here is a video from September of the reverse social experiment, the white guy gets attacked 

However, I don't think the black people doing this are thinking " black lives matter
other people's lives don't" as the dumb guy who made this video thinks 
They are probably thinking "of course  the majority lives matter, they run everything, what the hell is this sign doing trying to erase our suffering" . 
I was in a forum where people in Arkansas were made about the other video, the one in the opening post of this thread. 
They see it as a cherry picking of racist remarks to make them look bad. 

Wow!  It's like this mind-virus has infected everyone... 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

7 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

Wow!  It's like this mind-virus has infected everyone... 

What should shock you is that it's not just "like". It actually is.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I'm actually surprised it's not Alabama or Mississippi.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I find it interesting that you expect people to trust BLM. Why should they trust you when you've been out rioting on the streets? Why shouldn't they be pissed and mad? It is natural and normal for them to ask the question 'But what about White lives?' You're basically showing them that you don't care about white people. Calling them 'haters' and 'racists' is a big rationalization.

Even if you stand for something good and noble, so does Christianity. So do the KKK Alt-right Nazis. The mental story is always 'I am a good person and I have good reasons for doing what I'm doing.'

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

33 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

I find it interesting that you expect people to trust BLM. Why should they trust you when you've been out rioting on the streets? Why shouldn't they be pissed and mad? It is natural and normal for them to ask the question 'But what about White lives?' You're basically showing them that you don't care about white people. Calling them 'haters' and 'racists' is a big rationalization.

Even if you stand for something good and noble, so does Christianity. So do the KKK Alt-right Nazis. The mental story is always 'I am a good person and I have good reasons for doing what I'm doing.'

The riots are used as a distraction imo. The main question is why are people so triggered by the statement 'Black lives matter' why is that such a source of contention? 

My bet is from slavery til today there have been a lot of white people who were offended by the very fact of black people standing up for the right to be seen as equal to their white brothers and sisters. We've seen this play out in numerous instances and policies. 

I for example wouldn't feel offended if Chinese-Americans said they were treated unfairly or unequal, I might be interested in how or why they feel like that, this seems to be something very specific from some white people to minorities (usually black). 

The diversion tactic of, well black people are rioting or they're bad or somehow brought this up in themselves is always brought up in every racial incident. Even the Ahmed Arbouy case was somehow turned around to seem like it was his fault. We've really got to ask why this happens from the same section of society over and over again. 

It's like if you had kids and you treat one consistently unfairly and they then complain about this, is a good response to blame them and look for things they've done to deserve the treatment you've always given them. Or if you intention is to create parity with your children why wouldn't you listen and see what you might be doing unconsciously in an effort to redress the balance. Ah Timmy you got angry when I took your PlayStation away and gave it to your brother, of course I'm gonna get angry if you do that 

2 hours ago, datamonster said:

At first, I was kinda doubtful about BLM because I found it hard to believe that so many people are stupid enough to be just blunt racists.

And I have never seen this degree of racism anywhere in Europe at this scale.

Now I understand...

Don't underestimate the South, boy.

They will out race you in a race-off ;)

On 30.7.2020 at 5:35 PM, Nak Khid said:

This guy has faked/staged most of his videos. Wouldn't believe a word he says.

26 minutes ago, Consept said:

The riots are used as a distraction imo. The main question is why are people so triggered by the statement 'Black lives matter' why is that such a source of contention? 

People are triggered because they don't believe that BLM is for Black lives, they don't trust BLM to be true to its agenda. It can come across as anti-white. When you say BLM, it can come across as ostracizing and neglecting white people.

29 minutes ago, Consept said:

The diversion tactic of, well black people are rioting or they're bad or somehow brought this up in themselves is always brought up in every racial incident. Even the Ahmed Arbouy case was somehow turned around to seem like it was his fault. We've really got to ask why this happens from the same section of society over and over again. 

It's not about making them bad. Here's the thing - SJWs in general come across as anti-society, or as antagonists to society. You will get antagonism back, especially from Blue people.

38 minutes ago, Consept said:

It's like if you had kids and you treat one consistently unfairly and they then complain about this, is a good response to blame them and look for things they've done to deserve the treatment you've always given them. Or if you intention is to create parity with your children why wouldn't you listen and see what you might be doing unconsciously in an effort to redress the balance. Ah Timmy you got angry when I took your PlayStation away and gave it to your brother, of course I'm gonna get angry if you do that 

Most people don't really make the connection between the problems of today's Black people and slavery in history. Even if they did, their reaction will be 'Why should I pay for my forefathers' crimes? They owned slaves, I don't.'

Racism is not the exception, it is the norm. Everyone has unconscious biases, and they aren't necessarily bad, they're natural. It takes much more of an effort to be politically correct and not offend people. Maybe you understand why SJWs care about social justice, but you yourself don't really care about it. If you don't really care about social justice, your normal reaction will be 'Why don't white lives matter?' This is rationalized as racism by SJWs.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Leo Gura what the american south is so notoriously racist? Haven't the learned to be gentle and more conscious specially after losing in the civil war? 

South'ners were always genteeeeel, like. They gots that South'n cha'm: