Kingston

What’s your motives for doing this work?

46 posts in this topic

For Leo, he said that it’s for the sake of understanding itself.

And for me,  it’s the feeling of love. It’s not the realization of reality being love itself. It’s just the feeling that I got from the mdma and especially one of the lsd trips that I did two months ago. Every time I recall the feeling it just triggers my heart:x. I know it’s not awakening or any high-level god consciousness realization. It’s just a temporary feeling, but I knew it’s all that matter when this love hit me. The feeling of love tells me to go deeper, to consistently doing meditation, to explore more psychedelics, to be more open minded, and to be more loving. 
And now I’m typing the words with the feeling right now. I’m listening to my favorite songs now while being completely sober. And I haven’t done any psychedelic for a month. 

The feeling rises whenever I listen to my favorite songs ( melodic love song + some psytrance/ edm music), do meditation or shamntic breathing, or just simply take armodafinil. 
Feeling the love after I take some armodafinil? I know it sounds weird but I feel it every time. Perhaps the feeling of love is just the byproduct of raising up higher consciousness? Well, I don’t know. I’m still a newbie in this work. But the desire to go deeper in this work is becoming stronger and stronger everyday! It’s undeniable!

So, what is your motives for doing this work?

And I have one question for Leo :x

@Leo Gura

You said that Reality is Love. Would you describe the feeling or that ?  I assume that this God’s Love would be 1000000 times more profound and divine beyond my wildest love dream. And this assumption is my desire for doin this work. Even though most likely I’ll first face my deepest fear or suffering in order to find it, but I’ll still do it. 

Edited by Kingston

I wanted the TRUTH and I was willing to die for it or even go crazy.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Divine Love! Pray to God for the divine love!

Perhaps you already have it?

Have more!

Was initially to solve my depression and other neurosis, but has also partly been because of an internal intuitive force (my soul?) telling me that there was definitely something more to the world and to existence than what my previous atheistic/materialist mindset was giving me.

I basically realized one day, "Ok. All this science is nice but it can't possibly be it. This is not satisfying enough." Saw those limits and starting looking for other things.

It's funny because some years ago way before I knew about Actualized.Org, or listened to Leo, or practiced any spiritually, I was pondering to myself what would make the most sense to explain reality, and I came to the conclusion that the universe simply is itself, and that it was it's own God. With no beginning or end, just constant change.

It felt kind of gratifying to be told basically the same conclusion from Leo xD but still I'll have to verify it for myself experientially. It has only been an intellectual understanding thus far.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

43 minutes ago, Kingston said:

@VeganAwake

I want the Love

Well, I think we want the same thing :) 

Yes, it was discovered that TRUTH was Unconditional Love and Freedom. It was already where I was standing. 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Roy ever done any psychedelic ? This has really been the secret ;) if you are open about it

1 minute ago, Kingston said:

@Roy ever done any psychedelic ? This has really been the secret ;) if you are open about it

I did Salvia once when I was 18 which was a rather interesting but largely neutral experience, because I was atheist then and just did it out of curiosity and for fun with a friend. Other than that only marijuana and alcohol drug wise.

It's funny because back then I planned on doing a lot of psychedelics when I was this age I am at right now (27), but now that I am here I still feel I am not ready or the person I imagined I'd be back then. I still have some struggles with depression and other things that are making me quite fearful about getting serious about psychedelics. I feel like I need to accomplish some more practical things for myself before I delve into that.

Life is a long time though so I'm just going to go at my pace and when I'm ready I'll know it. I definitely do want to have an ayahuasca ceremony at some point in my life, as well as a classic shrooms and LSD trip.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy How do you feel about your depression?

I hope you will get out of it pretty soon :( 

7 minutes ago, Kingston said:

@Roy How do you feel about your depression?

I hope you will get out of it pretty soon :( 

I managed to brute force my through it mostly and out-think it, and not have to go on any sort of medication. Still comes and goes in waves but it's definitely not as debilitating as it was when I was younger. It'll probably stay with me for the rest of my life so it's just a matter of managing it.

Now I rather just feel annoyed by it, I don't really dwell on negative emotions or resent about it.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Desire for God. Desire to help. Before it was noble positive motivation. 

Now I just don't know anymore. I really do not. 

There is lots of negative motivation post awakening.I mean that's not the Truth I want at all. 

Can't wait exactly comment onto this. Well he is right no denial about it. But that means he also should actually understand why this stuff is actually very difficult. 

Just go full corrupt mode mohamed go on slaughter mode. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

It just something that happens. To be honest anything and everything, there's great love and inspiration, a love of truth but there's also been a lot of suffering.

You can have your truth AND your love. The password I used a lot when I was a teenager before they started making you use more capitals and numbers was truthlove. Recently noticed another one I thought was completely nonsensical thing that came to me at the time just so I could remember it more easily is a crazy nondual pointer. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

It all comes down to happiness. You want to be happy, yourself — loving. Happiness is here&now, just be. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

The funny thing about this work is that the real work begin after knowing who you are. I don't know about fellow brothers and sisters on this journey but for me the work has taken a new form. First it was finding out what is enlightenment and then finding out the True Self and now the work is to remain as the True Self as much as possible while living as limited being. 

So, my work has transitioned from meditating for some purpose to be Love at all time. To be meditation. To be conscious. I really enjoy talking about it tho and the more I talk, the more I see myself being deluded.... hahaha.

@Kingston  I sense you are in a very very amazing place... aligning with your heart, having the courage to acknowledge it and keep coming back to it. The Love of God or the Universe is what drew me in too. It can be expressed in an infinite amount of ways, actually in every way, it is ALL LOVE. Even when you don't look for it, pursue it, just being in the moment. Even fighting it, is also Love. Hehe, you can't go wrong with Love. Love always gets you... :D

What really helped "me" understand it has been the past months working with psychedelics. I did about 8 years of hard core Vipassana meditation. Minimum 2 hours every day, dozens of 10-day retreats, following precepts. On a 30-day retreat I went deeper than I ever did up until that point.

Some years later I tried a low dose (1,2 grams) magic mushrooms, and it brought me right back to the level of consciousness I had in the 30-day course, and then it just took me deeper. Blew my mind. After working so hard on meditation, to be able to reach that state in 1 hour after drinking a mushroom tea - maaaaan WTF?! The next mushroom trip I realized I'm God and created everything for myself to experience Love. Yeah, that's LOVE. Thank you God and Leo and myself! :x

No rush, take your time, there's nothing but Love. Whatever you choose, you get Love. Smooth sailing friend! :)

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

On 7/13/2020 at 1:47 AM, Kingston said:

What’s your motives for doing this work?

... fulfilment of all mankind, understand everything, become immortal, live in a nirvanic reality of divinity and perpetual bliss.

You literally go to heaven 

To escape suffering, i suffer deeply now so i won't suffer in the future.

And also to deepen my character.