DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Have you guys heard about Pythagorean Square Psychomatrix?

IMG_1098.JPG

This book blows my mind. Very detailed. Can't say enough about it,,,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

20 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I gave him my date of birth

I suspect all these astrologists are connected to one another and have a secret database of all the events which they collected by stalking them, that's why they ask for details such as dob and place to search through the database.

also, they use very vague terms, there is always something in your life you can relate it with, if there's not, you tend to doubt your own memory. I don't fall for it.

Edited by Amit
spelling

@Galyna i have heard of the connection with gematria, numerology and entymology/language...also theres a few videos i just looked up i can share, but i have not watched them :)

@Galyna could you share mine? 

Edited by DrewNows

@Zigzag Idiot Thank you, will look on Amazon. :)

@zeroISinfinity basically he told me today that career is not on my main purpose, I can not be good at it, but!!! my main purpose to inspire my man, develop him and be a muse for my partner. This is true, because I think my spouse grew financially and career wise during our ten year relation. I am always that main train who pushes him for promotions and moving him up for the career ladder!!!!

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Amit this one asked only DOB, no place and time of birth was involved.

I like to gather knowledge from all the source and make my puzzle completed.

I understand that they will be telling slight different things, however, some things match pretty accurate.

@zeroISinfinity Lets do it, give me her dob :D

Oh I love you guys, I mean it....I wish I would have a party for you in my house:x. I just love meeting interesting people. I am so sick of this virus and restrictions. I want to have a party and some fun! I really need it now!

I would if you all live in my city. @Preety_India @Amit @DrewNows @Natasha ( at least Drew and Natasha on the same continent with me xD)

@Galyna If you tell someone his 1000 positive attributes, some of them will be what they actually know to be their quality.. if you've played dart game, its highly probable to hit the right spot after 3-4 chances. No planets involved in this.

@Galyna hey my Dob is 21-2-1993

21 February 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India yay thanks :) 

libra? hmm who is that, @mandyjw you could check this out, sneak peak into next month if you're interested

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Galyna where abouts are you?

Edited by DrewNows

@zeroISinfinity Sagittarius and Aquarius (cuz they dont care about my tantrumsxD)  are the only people who can handle my crazy temper. I am a redhead, rememberxD? I have a lot of people with these zodiacs among my friends, I am not kidding. 

That is so weird, he said to me today: yes, you are a leader, very initiative, you can manage people, but not at home. At home, according to this guy, I have to submit to my man and be a weak woman. xD I can be a strong one in the office, but not at home. HE is so right, deep inside I always wanted my man to be stronger than me. But for some reason all weak men fell for me in the pastxDxD 

@zeroISinfinity

Character, will — 111

"The Golden Mean" - your character is named like this because you are able to get along with all the other types of characters. You’ll have an edge over a person with weaker willpower and will ably match someone who’s stronger. However, you often act like a combative, challenging other leaders and society person.

Examples of 111

◦ Bill Gates — founder of Microsoft, business magnate and philanthropist

◦ Kim Jong-il — ex-leader of North Korea

◦ Steven Spielberg — director, producer, and screenwriter

◦ Wayne Gretzky — the greatest hockey player ever

Vital energy — 222

"Impulsive energy" - you can handle any ordinary activity and make an effort of will, but at extreme moments you are also capable of an extra effort. Only with your own presence, you can improve the patient’s condition or instill optimism in a desperate partner. People like you are outstanding public figures, musicians, business coaches and inspirers for others. The danger is that your "222" energy works like a magnet for energy vampires, especially for persons of the opposite sex.

Examples of 222

◦ Marilyn Monroe — actress and model, sex symbol of the 1950s

◦ Michael Jordan — the greatest basketball player of all time

◦ Harrison Ford — actor and film producer

◦ Jim Carrey — comedian, impressionist, screenwriter, and producer

◦ Adolf Hitler — dictator of the German III Reich

Cognitive, creative — 333

"An Impulsive Scientist and Creator" - you have serious prospects to master any exact science, technique, algorithm or knowledge system, to make a name for yourself in any creative spheres. In addition to this, you are a dreamer and an experimenter - it makes you different from "33" and "3". But remember: you have too wide area of thought, sometimes along with a sick imagination and the inability to concentrate on something that requires to study hard. Your abilities can appear spontaneously and not always at the right moment.

Examples of 333

◦ Steven Spielberg — director, producer, and screenwriter

◦ Larry Page — co-founder of Google, computer scientist

◦ Mark Zuckerberg — co-founder of Facebook, Internet entrepreneur

◦ Elon Musk — co-founder of Tesla and SpaceX, engineer and inventor

Health, beauty — empty

"Low health reserves" - the health is weak and it is not necessary to exert excessive stress on it. Fitness, yoga, proper nutrition, prevention are the best friends. Do not rely on looks and beauty. It is better to pay attention to other strong qualities and focus on them.

Logic, intuition — empty

"Logic is not a forte" This is a trait of dreamers who are hovering in the clouds. They are not good with long chains of facts and reasoning. They can be easily confused, so they constantly run into the same trap. People without "5" are more emotional than rational.

Labor, skill — 6

"Inclinations of diligence and skill" - capriciously this person can cope with any work that requires diligence, accuracy and technology compliances quite well. Of course, they will not become a "jeweler" at once, but whether it’s building a house, repairing or something that does not require over-skillful hands, then, most likely, it will work out. And in the process this person will sharpen their skills.

Luck — 7

"With a talisman" - of course, 7 does not guarantee a jackpot after the first bet, but will save from minor troubles and sometimes help to catch luck in the nick of time.

Duty — empty

"Owe nothing to anyone" - public or other duties are usually not familiar to this person. He or she can not be called a complete egoist, but all their goals are directed primarily at themselves. In their dreams, they strive for "freedom" and "independence", for which read absence of any kind of responsibility to anyone or anything.

Intellect, memory — 999

"Mind like a steel trap" - any study or work with information is very easily. And this often causes boredom and reluctance to learn. This person can become erudite too easy. But in fact they should look for a really interesting and profound subject to study, and the more difficult it is, the greater will be their curiosity and results.

Examples of 999

◦ Stephen Hawking — theoretical physicist, cosmologist

◦ Dennis Ritchie — computer scientist, creator of C language

Secondary abilities (lines and diagonals)

Self-Esteem (Line «1-2-3») — 9

"Inflated" - the person highly estimates themselves. In addition, beliefs like "I deserve more", are very typical. It is to be noted, that high and inflated self-esteem are the most real incentive to do things in a big way. But one day most of these people look back with the benefit of hindsight and understand that they did not become what they wanted. And here they get depressed, or make a quantum leap forward.

Moneymaking (Line «4-5-6») — 1

"Not independent" - this person will do everything to stay under the wing of their parents as long as possibles. And then they will look for a spouse who can bring home the bacon.

Talent (Line «7-8-9») — 4

If the person is evidently talented and works to unleash its potential (you can pay attention to other cells) then this figure indicates the potential development of this talent.

Tenacity (Line «1-4-7») — 4

"Confident" - the person sets ambitious goals, assesses the resources to achieve them and, as a rule, fulfills the plans. In fact, this person’s potential is even higher, but too sky-high goals scare them away, though they could try to reach them.

Domestic bliss (Line «2-5-8») — 3

"Spontaneous" - this person may say that they will never enter marriage or it is not for them. But one day they’ll send invitations to their wedding, and everything will seem to be ok till the day when they suddenly apply for divorce.

Stability (Line «3-6-9») — 7

"Too many habits" - a person becomes a slave of their stability. They sometimes try to fight it, but mostly unsuccessfully, replacing useless habits and attachments with other ones. The person is extremely hard to budge.

Spirituality (Diagonal «1-5-9») — 6

"Fanaticism" - high spirituality turns into idolatry. The edges of the sensible are blurred. In words, the person speaks of a high, but in deeds becomes obsessed with the rudeness, injustice and dishonor of those around him. Also there is a risk of falling under the influence of cults.

Temperament (Diagonal «3-5-7») — 4

"Warm" - the need for intimacy is high, so if there is no soul mate, this person makes every effort to find love. However, people with 3 or 5 in temperament suit them best because and help to elicit their potential; this person is considered to be rather faithful.

girl111.PNG

@Preety_India

Character, will — 11

"Gentle" - you are willed enough and have a level head. You can be a leader without any diktat or aggression, and able to be a compliant, enterprising and patient managee. You prefer to avoid severe conflicts.

Vital energy — 2222

"Strong energy" - you have excess energy. Therefore, you are a donor for most people with low energy.You can become a politician, an artist, a musician, an athlete, and even a psychic with the potential of a healer. People around you feel your charisma. In posse, you can influence others’ will. It’s no wonder that in big companies and get-togethers you manage to attract persons of the opposite sex, especially with energy from 0 to 22.

Examples of 2222

◦ Steve Jobs - co-founder of Aplle and Pixar, entrepreneur, businessman, inventor

◦ Jared Leto - actor, director and leader of 30 Seconds to Mars

◦ Wayne Gretzky — the greatest hockey player ever

◦ Kurt Cobain — musician, songwriter, leader of Nirvana

◦ Carmen Electra — glamour model, actress, TV star, singer, and dancer

Cognitive, creative — 33

"Basic abilities" - having this potential, you can master the exact sciences, techniques, algorithms. Or become an artist, a writer, an actor. Thanks to your imagination, you are able to generate original ideas. But you really have to work hard and do your best if you want to receive recognition from the public.

Examples of 33

◦ Sergey Brin — co-founder of Google, computer scientist, internet entrepreneur

◦ Ken Thompson — pioneer of computer science, creator of UNIX OS

Health, beauty — empty

"Low health reserves" - the health is weak and it is not necessary to exert excessive stress on it. Fitness, yoga, proper nutrition, prevention are the best friends. Do not rely on looks and beauty. It is better to pay attention to other strong qualities and focus on them.

Logic, intuition — 5

"Inclination to use logic" - If this person did not master something from the word go, then they will certainly understand the backbone of the subject with a calculator and paper. It will be difficult to plough through books about Quantum Physics, but for elementary life tasks "1" in logical thinking is enough.

Labor, skill — empty

"Will never be a jack of all trades" It is better not to take up an activity that looks complicated, painstaking and requires accuracy or technology compliances. However, people with 0 in this cell usually do not really like such spheres. Manual labor is not theirs.

Luck — 7

"With a talisman" - of course, 7 does not guarantee a jackpot after the first bet, but will save from minor troubles and sometimes help to catch luck in the nick of time.

Duty — empty

"Owe nothing to anyone" - public or other duties are usually not familiar to this person. He or she can not be called a complete egoist, but all their goals are directed primarily at themselves. In their dreams, they strive for "freedom" and "independence", for which read absence of any kind of responsibility to anyone or anything.

Intellect, memory — 999

"Mind like a steel trap" - any study or work with information is very easily. And this often causes boredom and reluctance to learn. This person can become erudite too easy. But in fact they should look for a really interesting and profound subject to study, and the more difficult it is, the greater will be their curiosity and results.

Examples of 999

◦ Stephen Hawking — theoretical physicist, cosmologist

Secondary abilities (lines and diagonals)

Self-Esteem (Line «1-2-3») — 8

"Inflated" - the person highly estimates themselves. In addition, beliefs like "I deserve more", are very typical. It is to be noted, that high and inflated self-esteem are the most real incentive to do things in a big way. But one day most of these people look back with the benefit of hindsight and understand that they did not become what they wanted. And here they get depressed, or make a quantum leap forward.

Moneymaking (Line «4-5-6») — 1

"Not independent" - this person will do everything to stay under the wing of their parents as long as possibles. And then they will look for a spouse who can bring home the bacon.

Talent (Line «7-8-9») — 4

If the person is evidently talented and works to unleash its potential (you can pay attention to other cells) then this figure indicates the potential development of this talent.

Tenacity (Line «1-4-7») — 3

"Unpredictable" - the person likes to set goals, and then suddenly change them. By the way, achieving goals is not their favorite occupation - they prefer to dream of patronage over the world than to conquer it. Sometimes they tend to overestimate themelves.

Domestic bliss (Line «2-5-8») — 5

"An idealist" - this person has their own beliefs about what a wholesome family should look like. Therefore, they carefully look for an ideal match, and then, being in a marriage, try make themself, their partner and family relationships fully comply with their ideals. But their partner is not always ready to put up with it.

Stability (Line «3-6-9») — 5

"Very stable" - practically never change their habits and surroundings, remain loyal to familiar things, even if the new ones are better. What is it: tediousness or predictability? Anyway, some of the surrounding people appreciate this, the others do not. But it is believed that this person is worth to trust.

Spirituality (Diagonal «1-5-9») — 6

"Fanaticism" - high spirituality turns into idolatry. The edges of the sensible are blurred. In words, the person speaks of a high, but in deeds becomes obsessed with the rudeness, injustice and dishonor of those around him. Also there is a risk of falling under the influence of cults.

Temperament (Diagonal «3-5-7») — 4

"Warm" - the need for intimacy is high, so if there is no soul mate, this person makes every effort to find love. However, people with 3 or 5 in temperament suit them best because and help to elicit their potential; this person is considered to be rather faithful.

India.PNG

@Amit Oh deaxDr! he did not tell me anything like that at all. Just told me what was the best years to realize my potential, for was the possible years for crisis in relations and he told me that between age 39-52 I will start to realize my life purpose. Nothing about my qualities.

One interesting thing tho, he said even though you have two diplomas, you wont need them in your career, my higher education is more like my hobby.

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well only way to deal with Aries is to be Ruthless and authoritive not allow tantrums and "hit table with fist" you word must be last if you want to keep Aries woman. She will love you so much. 

May I say it. In relationship you want to feel like young girls then you are so happy. Good partners for life. For achieving stuff in life. You are also very loyal. But boss must be man. Strong God damn man.

Very accurate observation, did you date Aries in your life? OR you remember your mom to be that way.

28 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

i have heard of the connection with gematria, numerology and entymology/language...also theres a few videos i just looked up i can share, but i have not watched them

Drew, my Dear! Sorry I forgot to reply. Zero is taking all the thread, mama mia! 

Gematria, what is it?

@zeroISinfinity Look what one astrologist from actualized.org wrote about my freedom, she gave 95% accurate description of my temper:

You find your confidence and purpose by doing your own thing. If you are happy in a relationship, it is because someone is adding to your life and not being demanding of you. Your attitude towards your partner may be that if they want to marry you, they better bring something to the table; your partner needs to enhance you, and not be clingy and needy.

·         In social contexts you look for the options that give you the most freedom. In fact, it is hard for you to imagine “too much freedom”. Your attitude towards teamwork is that too much effort spent on developing the interests of others take away precious time to developing your own interests, and you’re not cool with that.

·         You are independent, striving to be even more independent. xDxD

Edited by Galyna

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Dated so many Aries woman.You kniw Sagi likes intense relationships. 

Aries are very passionate lovers. Sex is great. 

I only dated 1 Sagi, it did not last long because it was on the ship and he had to go home after one month of dating, after that I met my hubby.

But we were pretty good friends, friendship came first. We could talk all night long about cosmos and stuff. Otherwise, I do not know how I would handle them...Never had a serious relations with them, like living together.

@zeroISinfinity My thing is how two leaders can live under one roof. I think it is impossible. They would kill each other.

I would never ever allow any man to pressure me (Unless he is ten years older and super smart).

Thanks God my spouse gives me all the freedom I need. 

What, do you guys really like strong women? I think all men dream about this weak lady, unless you are a weak man! Even though Sagi are good match for us and Leo as well, I just can not imagine to give all my power.