DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

@DrewNows Jed McKenna Milos fav teacher ???

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

4 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@DrewNows Jed McKenna Milos fav teacher ???

OMG now I feel dumb xD no clue he followed that dude 

Edited by DrewNows

Uriel living here ? (emotional stabilizing)

Edited by DrewNows

@zeroISinfinity are you now yet realizing how and why power is given away to ideas unserving?
There’s the air to fire dynamic at play, so you must be careful not to play it over on yourself 

maybe we can Skype, perhaps it would not be as trippy as with Nahm I’m sure it would be fun ^_^

Edited by DrewNows

8 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I respect him here the most. I really do. 

Ask him his sun sign, you’ll believe in astrology even more ?.

Edited by Galyna

6 hours ago, DrewNows said:

There’s the air to fire dynamic at play, so you must be careful not to play it over on yourself 

@zeroISinfinity Nahm is an air sign, I asked a while back

no I am not vegan, I am shaman, food is used for medicine and experience, and I fast and drink my urine for health/wealth :D 

Alright kids xD, are you ready to read about “the great conjunction": Saturn will conjunct Jupiter at the end of this year on the December 21, 2020?  @Natasha @DrewNows @Amit and @zeroISinfinity

We are living in the epoch of great changes, actually very interesting time to live in. The conservative mode in our society is going to diminish soon. We can see it with LGBT and other movements. The next five years are going to be the crises years, and after 2025 we will witness the next five years of formation. 

Jupiter is in charge for yield, health, wealth, it is the planet of expansion

At the same time Saturn is the planet of social order, conformity,  hierarchy and structure.

So these two planets will be standing in front of each other for some period of time, I believe this next cycle is 19 years. I need to check.

Because some of the principles of these planets are going to contradict each other we will see social upheaval and rebellion. 

@Galyna feels pretty accurate ? 

i am hearing about an end of the year global reset, maybe some sort of plasma apocalypse ?

Edited by DrewNows

@Galyna  bad news for me, I tend to support conservatives but fortunately not the hardliners, I'll see if I can shift my political position to greener pastures.

How can we use the Saturn for our personal advantage?

what about my chart, did you start it yet?

Edited by Amit
add

58 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

am hearing about an end of the year global reset, maybe some sort of plasma apocalypse ?

Nah, I don’t believe in that. But I do believe that we are going to face some changes.

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Nah, I don’t believe in that. But I do believe that we are going to face some changes.

Well it isn’t exactly about what to believe but what is known :D 

i love how quickly the view changes when you go up and down in the levels of perception, two stories seemingly different end up explaining the same exact thing 

Edited by DrewNows

13 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Aww be careful being a mouse, I’m a cAt :D 

:/xD

13 hours ago, DrewNows said:

yup sleep can be an elusive one, you are always welcome here to learn what you will and question what you can’t possibly imagine, nice Astro points ? (I believe the moon is what you appear to be) 

:) yeah virgo is the only shy one from those three signs I think. Can relate to that

@Amit

Birth Chart

This birth chart report shows the positions of the planets for Amit.

The Sun

The Sun represents vitality, a sense of individuality, and outward-shining creative energy.

The Sun is in Leo

There's an unmistakably regal air to Solar Leos. These are dignified--even noble--folk. Leos have a reputation for being conceited, but think again. Leos do feel important, but this generally takes the form of wanting to change the world in some way--to make the world a better place. They are generally motivated by affection for people, and often have big dreams and plans to make people happy.

Generally, Leos are hard-working. After all, they are attracted to the good things in life, and they know they have to work to get them. It is sometimes difficult to imagine Leos as go-getters if you happen to catch them in one of their languid moods. These people can sleep in, laze around, and luxuriate for long periods of time. However, when they do get to work, they do it with intensity and determination. In this way, they are not unlike their symbol, the lion. The worst thing you can do to a Leo is accuse them of bad intentions. Displaying behavior that makes them think you don't appreciate them runs a close second. These happy, jovial people become mighty hurt when others don't see them for their noble intentions.

Loyal, and sometimes rather traditional, Leos are, after all, a fixed sign. They'll hold on to situations and people for a very long time before they give up. There is an unmistakable idealism to Leo's view of the world and the people in it. Often, Leos have a very noble inner code that they answer to. Although on the surface, Leos appear rather confident, they can actually be some of the most humble souls around. They are the first to blame themselves when something goes wrong. Once again, it's the Leonine self-importance at work, and this characteristic works in unexpected ways. Instead of being the conceited, self-absorbed show-offs of reputation, they are usually very self-aware, self-conscious, and, yes, even humble.

Short description:

He is masterful, he likes authority, he aspires toward an ideal. He likes to give advice. He is honest, frank, loyal, open, and sincere.

Possible issues: pride, vanity, arrogance, presumption and disdain for others..

Leo with ascendant Virgo

Sun in XI: The Sun is in the eleventh house

You are a humanitarian who aims to treat everyone as equals. You seek to be unique and original, and you do your best to avoid bias and prejudice. Social status is less important to you than belonging to a group of diverse personalities. Your identity, in fact, is somehow linked to a larger unit than yourself. You have high hopes and goals, and tend to look at life in terms of opportunities. You have magnetic appeal, as people sense your broad tolerance and openness. The friendships you establish are crucial to your development. If you identify too much with your friendships and your friendliness, you may become too impersonal and alienate those who would like to get close to you. Successful career thanks to support of patrons, friends or relations. You are a leader in groups and people look up to you.

-39 Square between the Sun and Moon

You have an internal struggle between your needs and your wants. You can lack focus and be indecisive as a result. Your ability to be objective is both an asset and a liability, simply because when you decide on one route, you are pulled in another direction at the same time. Something tugs at you, and you begin to question your stance. "But what if..." and "on the other hand..." are statements you can't help but make, and that might plague you. You are always aware of the opposing point of view and the other side of the coin.

-70 Square between the Sun and Pluto

You may be prone to inner tension and negative, self-destructive behavior. When things are going well, you suffer from fears that something will come along to change that. Constantly worrying that the rug will be pulled from under your feet can easily become a self-fulfilling prophecy. You possess tremendous power and strength--when you learn to accept and use that strength, instead of fear it, you can be one of the most effective, insightful, helpful, and healing person around! At times, you can be intensely dissatisfied with your personal accomplishments and expressions of self. You put a lot of pressure on yourself regarding your own endeavors. You can be quite dissatisfied with your creative self-expressions, and want to hide your expressions from others until you feel the output is "right". This is largely due to a perceived inability to express or reveal your true personality to others. You struggle with a deep need to control yourself and life itself. You are especially sensitive to criticism, and feel the need to "redo" yourself often. There is a marked fear of losing control, and this might stem from some traumatic event in childhood, or the childhood might have been crisis-ridden or emotionally-charged in general. As such, you can be intensely fearful of, or threatened by, change. This can express itself through attempts to control your life in such a way that you can manage your fears of being taken off guard. Of course, this generally backfires! You have an intense need for privacy at times.

256 Sextile between the Sun and Midheaven

He knows what he wants on a professional level; is aware of his objectives and will do everything to achieve them; he'll usually carry out plans to the very end. He has a good job as well as a good reputation.

The Moon

The Moon represents the emotional responses, unconscious pre-destination, and the self-image. The Moon represents the emotions, and the Moon sign shows how a person expresses themselves when at home, at ease, and comfortable.

The Moon is in Taurus

Familiarity is important to Lunar Taureans. These people are earthy and strong-willed. They feel with their senses and they are pretty much rooted in their ways. They revel in material comforts--in fact, building a solid and comfortable home and foundation helps to keep them feeling safe and content.

It isn't wise to try to push Lunar Taureans into doing anything, but once they have made a commitment, they're persevering. There's a steadiness to this position of the Moon that is comforting to those close to them. But the conservative streak in these natives can be maddening to more progressive personalities. They tend to go out of their way to avoid "messy" or unpredictable situations, crises, and emotional displays. Instead, they focus on creating a reliable and secure life around them. In relationships, Lunar Taureans may not easily recognize their partner's need for change, growth, or emotional stimulation.

Moon in Taurus natives are generally very romantic. Their affections are strong, deep, and unwavering. They are sentimental and warm. Since Taurus is a practical earth sign, the placement of the Moon in this sign suggests an ability to protect themselves and their own interests. They will rarely make a move without first determining that it is safe and that there's something in it for them. Generally, Taurus Moon people have reliable instincts. They are very much tied to the physical world, and they often have a particularly well-developed sense of smell. Relationships with people born with this position of the Moon are often quite enduring. Many Moon in Taurus people hang onto their mates, even in the face of serious conflict. Taurus is a fixed sign, so break-ups don't happen easily.

There is a serenity to them that is calming. In fact, it takes a lot to really get to them. However, they do get off-center every once in a while. They are not the most adaptable people when their own routine is interrupted, for example. Though some Lunar Taureans might be considered anal, most simply have a stubborn streak that keeps them rather resistant to change. Rarely are they spontaneous sorts. Uncomfortable with surprises, these natives value stability. Their needs are strong but quite simple at the same time--they love the "good things" in life. The world of the five senses is all-important to these natives. Their love of stability and steadiness can make them slaves to routine. However, they are loyal and capable people.

Short description:

Sweetness itself. Convinced of their ideas and strong-willed. He is foresighted and willful. He knows how to trust. He appreciates all the good things in life. He appreciates and protects Nature.

Possible issues: excesses in pleasure, laziness, sensuality, thoughtlessness.

Moon in IX: The Moon is in the ninth house

He is highly imaginative. Prolonged studies, intuitive. Professionally successful abroad, in import-export or as a diplomat. Contact with foreigners. Long journeys. Ability to learn foreign languages.

This is a position that can indicate a deep longing for stimulation above and beyond the everyday, mundane routine. You are a philosophical sort, interested and curious about the world, other people, and perhaps different cultures. You can be extremely restless and discontented if you don't have a definite goal in mind. You might find yourself longing to be somewhere else when you are unhappy, imagining that if you were to move or travel, you would be much happier. However, this attitude can only keep you from enjoying and improving upon the situation you are now in, only serving to make you feel more unhappy in the present and with your current circumstances. Trying to avoid the attitude that "the grass is greener on the other side" will be important, while attending to your needs to get away from time to time will help scratch the seemingly incurable itch for something more.

59 Trine between the Moon and Mars

You are a passionate person who loves life. Although your emotions are powerful and immediate, your passion is generally controlled and directed. You are a sexual person who nevertheless doesn't get too carried away or controlled by your passions. Because your emotions are strong and you know how to channel them into constructive channels, you don't easily understand such things as "crimes of passion", impulsive behaviors, or emotional excitability in others. You're generally open, accepting, and natural in your sexual expression. You need an emotional connection in order to feel complete on a physical level. You may have an affection and talent for sports, but other factors in the natal chart are necessary to provide the motivation and commitment.

Short description: He is frank, honest, full of vigor and ambition. He is strong-willed and powerful at work. He is a little hard on himself but perhaps more on others whose capacity for action is not as great or inherent.

-94 Square between the Moon and Saturn

When the Moon is in hard aspect to Saturn in the natal chart, natives need to learn to trust others more. Fear keeps them from fully enjoying personal relationships, and fear is behind the occasional rigidity that they express. When they let themselves receive nurture or care from others, an inner voice cautions them that it might not be sincere, long-lasting, or enough! There can be some reluctance about becoming a parent, but once taken on, these people don't take their responsibility lightly.

Emotional reticence is the main theme of these aspects. Many people with this aspect had a lot of conditions placed on the love they received in early childhood. They tend to expect the same later in life. With hard Saturn aspects, individuals are often plagued with doubts, not only about the self but about what to expect from life itself. The problem is that expecting difficulties or negative situations creates an aura around them that perpetuates the problem. They must work hard at positive thinking and expecting more from life. Ironically, many people with hard Saturn aspects can be quite sarcastic, skeptical, and rigid in manner. This is essentially a defense mechanism designed to protect themselves from harshness in the world.

It is extremely likely that they feel neglected because they perceive it in the first place, and later expect it, to be the case. There's a vicious circle going on here that can only be broken when the patterns created by negative conditioning are broken. Adjusting one's perceptions and expectations is the key to breaking out of these negative patterns. Otherwise, natives of hard Moon-Saturn aspects will live life feeling left out--attracting circumstances that perpetuate a feeling of deep unhappiness and dissatisfaction.

Short description: He has changeable moods, a reserved character, can be stubborn and may lack assurance. His relationship with a guardian may have been difficult or a challenging early family life in some cases.

63 Trine between the Moon and Uranus

He is imaginative and benefits from the Moon's intuition complemented by Uranus' independence and originality. His life is out-of-the-ordinary, with lots of changes and a great knowledge of the world not necessarily through reading but through personal experience and brilliant intuition. He likes the sensational, new things. He acts instinctively, but fortunately has a good sixth sense. He likes to be surrounded by original people, artists.

57 Trine between the Moon and Neptune

Positive aspect: He is kind and sympathetic, with a strongly compassionate nature. When in love, he is usually very devoted. In fact, he is devoted by nature, not only in matters of the heart.

There is an unmistakably compassionate and understanding side to his nature. He has a natural affinity to music. While everyone enjoys music, people with Moon in harmonious aspect to Neptune respond to music as a vehicle to heal, relax, and to uplift the soul. Naturally perceptive, without even trying he tunes into the feelings of others, and the mood of his surroundings. There is a distinct emotional need to escape into the world of imagination, and to withdraw from others at times when he needs to re-center himself, largely because he tends to "take in" a lot of mixed energies from his surroundings. Strong and sudden "feelings" and hunches can overcome him. More often than not, his intuition is correct, although his imagination is also powerful and he can read too much into a situation as a result. Some laziness is associated with this position. This stems from a natural timidity and sensitivity that is apparent from youth. He may have been labeled "shy" in youth, and family members or friends may have jumped in to "save" him from situations that required boldness or aggressiveness. Thus, passivity was accepted and, as adults, he may be less experienced than most when it comes to reaching out or going after what he wants.

-344 Opposition between the Moon and Pluto

He has intense emotions and passionate feelings. He fear the loss of control of emotional and domestic matters, and can fear change, upheaval, being caught unawares, having the rug pulled from beneath his feet. At the same time, he attracts change and disruptions. The love life may be riddled with emotional scenes, jealousy, and possessiveness because he attracts intense partners. There can also be big expectations of a partner or partnership.

33 Trine between the Moon and Ascendant

He has a good influence on the family, and the family usually gives back, loving and helping in return. He likes travelling, movement, change. He likes contact. open to other people. Very sensitive, observant, adaptable, likable, and somewhat of a chameleon.

Mercury

Mercury represents communication, Cartesian and logical spirit.

Mercury is in Leo

He wants to know the bottom line, and can be good at scoping out a situation and finding answers to problems. In fact, he is a problem-solver, and will spend a lot of time helping others solve problems if need be. Very friendly and usually positive, he can be charming in a warm way. Enthusiastic speaker, speaks with authority and sincerity. Great sense of organization. Playful. Likes to take risks in jest and for amusement. Might sometimes come across too strongly or offend sensitive folk with a somewhat authoritative tone.

Mercury in XI: Mercury is in the eleventh house

He has lots of friends. He likes intelligent, cultivated people around him with whom he can enjoy verbal sparring. He likes debates, interminable discussions. Often has friends who are younger, or friends come and go.

You are endlessly curious about people, group interactions, community affairs, trends, and teams. You are attracted to people who bring new ideas into your experience, and who have something novel to contribute on an intellectual level. You are very forward-looking and fair-minded. Fair play, impartiality, and unselfishness are important ideals for you. There can be many changes or fluctuations in your personal wishes, dreams, plans, and ideals. You might attract friends who come and go, or who are dishonest or duplicitous.

173 Sextile between Mercury - Mars

He likes discussions, debates, polemic. He has good judgment and can be very determined. He is a worker and has lots of energy. He has a lively intelligence and usually goes to the heart of things. He is enthusiastic, incisive, and energetic in thought and speech.

60 Trine between Mercury - Lilith

Can be provocative in speech or communications, persuasive, interesting conversationalist, quick to see the flaws of a situation.

Venus

Venus represents an interest in emotions and values, exchange, and sharing with others.

Venus is in Cancer

Love for Venus in Cancer is best when it is committed and rather predictable. These people are sensitive in love, even if their Sun sign is the more playful and outgoing signs of Gemini or Leo. You may even say their egos are a little underdeveloped when it comes to love, but they have a lot to give in return: namely, security, comfort, and care. Venus in Cancer people show their love by caring for you. They pay more attention to your feelings than your words, and observe you rather carefully. They want a safe, solid relationship. They can be a little moody in love, and some go so far as giving silent treatments and engaging in pouting routines to get attention from their mate. They are turned off by anything too impersonal, and too much rationalizing leaves them cold. They are not afraid of emotional confrontations (even if they have a Gemini Sun and appear flighty in other areas of life). Still, these lovers are always worried they'll be left high and dry. If you've hurt them, they'll have a hard time forgetting. Every so often, they'll retreat into themselves (not unlike a Crab), and it can be difficult to pull them out. This is when they use their extraordinary "nursing" abilities on themselves, instead of you...and you simply don't want that!

Pleasing Venus in Cancer involves lots of snuggling and sentimentality. Recognize their attachments to their family and home. Help them to feel confident with you -- when they are fearful of being rejected, they can resort to some frustrating tactics to find out just how loved they are. Think about how a crab (the symbol of Cancer) moves towards its goal, and you will get a fair idea of Venus in Cancer's approach. Do your best to make them feel secure and cared for, and you will be rewarded with a patient, dependable, and loving mate.

Venus in X: Venus is in the tenth house

His best years may be in the parental home and also the last years of life. That said, the rest are not unhappy, but contain certain hurdles. Love can help in the professional life; he has a gift for seduction. He likes to entertain; he likes the comfort and attractions of home life.

Others tend to respect you for your charming manner, and you have many admirers, although some of these are admirers from afar, as there is an aura about you that is charming yet strangely (and intriguingly) distant. You have a great need to be recognized or admired for your charm, beauty, or loving manner, but should be careful not to become too wrapped up in what others think of you, as you might come across as phony or superficial. Some people with this position are "married" to their work or to their image. You are good at making contacts and organizing social events.

-104 Square between Venus - Jupiter

He is nonchalant, perhaps pretentious or self-important. He likes what is beautiful and sometimes ostentatious, perhaps spending money too quickly at times. He likes to please and can have numerous amorous adventures. He can undergo tribulations in love. May take things to excess, which sometimes interferes with a smooth flow.

He is big-hearted and warm, with an open heart and a tendency to want to give a lot to the people he loves. He can have some problems with following through on his promises, however, not usually because of any ill intent, but because he sometimes overestimates his personal capabilities, wanting to do more and give more than is actually possible. He may have a tendency to live beyond his means. He needs to be cautious about the tendency to feel overly-optimistic or overly protected. Moderation is the most important, and perhaps challenging, lesson in his life.

-11 Opposition between Venus - Uranus

He may look for new sensations in love and might often feel unsatisfied by connections that quickly turn into purely conventional relationships. He likes novelty, adventure, the eccentric. He is frivolous, unstable, or inconstant. Marriage is not usually for him and, if he does throw himself into this adventure, it may eventually be considered a youthful mistake. There can be numerous love affairs or off-and-on relationships. There is a tendency to react spontaneously and intensely to others, and there is marked emotional impulsiveness. Perhaps his most successful relationships are unconventional ones. He may delight in defying convention. He has considerable romantic charm and humor. There can be sudden relationship status changes, and a marked inner craving for emotional excitement.

-11 Opposition between Venus - Neptune

He might lack self-confidence and his ideals are not always easy to achieve. In love, he is unstable and deceitful or, more likely, meets people who are like this. He is easy-going and follows others' wishes in love much of the time, and might let the partner take the initiative more often than not.

This aspect indicates a suggestible romantic nature. Being "in love with love" is a strong possibility. You are naturally compassionate and are generally willing to go over the top for a loved one. It's hard to say whether your expectations in personal relationships are too high or too low. On the one hand, you tend to easily accept behaviors in your partners that others wouldn't accept, as you are compassionate and even drawn to people who others might consider trouble. On the other hand, your romantic dreams may be so powerful that you are easily disappointed with the reality of relationships. Deception in love is possible, but self-deception is even more likely. In love, you see what you want to see, rather than what is. Feelings of being used or deceived may come up. However, if a distinct pattern exists in your love life that involves you being let down, deceived or used, it will be especially worthwhile to examine whether self-deception was at work.

The possibility of clinging to romantic delusions is very high with this position. For example, some with these aspects cling to a romantic notion that someone loves them when in reality that person doesn't return the affection. Or, they may cling to a romance that has lost all hope. Another possibility is devoting their love to someone who is unattainable or who is unable to commit. Yet another Venus-Neptune scenario is loving someone who treats them badly, all the while clinging to an idealized image of the partner. No matter what the scenario, romantic yearning and longing, as well as delusion, tends to be the theme. The expectation here is that loving someone requires self-sacrifice. The result is an attraction to relationships that are co-dependent and even abusive. Venus-Neptune people are drawn to victim/savior relationships, and they can play either the role of victim or savior! Dependency or neediness in a partner can be confused for love. In an attempt to love unconditionally, you may too readily sacrifice your own needs and eventually feel used.

Mars

Mars represents the desire for action and physical energy.

Mars is in Virgo

These productive and busy people are goal-oriented, practical people. Although they can be a little scattered at times, simply because they are doing so many things at any give time, Mars in Virgo natives get things done--quite well! They have a knack for handling a wide variety of tasks at once, and a tendency to take on perhaps too much at the same time. Most Mars in Virgo natives are not particularly aggressive by nature. Although they can be a little hard-nosed and critical at times, they rarely resort to pushing others around. Still, an annoyed Mars in Virgo native can be difficult to be around! Arouse their anger and they turn into complaining, over-critical nags. Generally, these natives don't make themselves nuisances, so this stage is unlikely to last for very long. It is a sensitive position, however. It doesn't take much to make these people nervous.

Mars in Virgo people are quite protective about their "system" for getting things done. Although rather humble in a general life sense, they can be quite particular about their methods--how they organize and accomplish their goals, mostly with work. Theirs is a nervous energy. Although they have some staying power, they can be restless and are not given to sticking with the same projects for too long. These natives derive plenty of energy and life force from the things they do--their work, hobbies, and any kind of projects they take on. An idle Mars in Virgo native is a sorry sight, indeed. Fidgety, nervous, worried...all of these things are a sure sign that Mars in Virgo people have either too little to do, or far too much on their plates. There is a perfectionist at the heart of all people with this position. They'll be the first to deny this, but it's there! They worry when they are not producing anything, and they worry about whether what they've produced will measure up.

An earthy and sometimes nervous sexuality generally characterizes people with this position of Mars. In a sense, their performance in bed is similar to their work. These people want to be good at what they do. They will generally be open to experimentation, if only to feed their curiosity and to feel savvy. There's often a shy and humble side to Mars in Virgo in any area that involves putting themselves out there and letting go (areas ruled by Mars). But experience and knowledge are important to these natives, and this drive generally wins over their natural reticence.

Mars in I: Mars is in the first house

He gets carried away a lot. He is provocative, impulsive, dynamic, and bold. Great spirit of enterprise. He has a great need for activity and may throw himself into projects without thinking of the consequences or possible setbacks.

His reactions to new situations are immediate and pressing. He is an active, energetic, dynamic, enterprising, and possibly even forceful or aggressive person. He tends to begin new endeavors with gusto, although follow-through is not necessarily indicated by this position alone. Some might be rash, inconsiderate, or overly assertive. He can be fiercely independent, and he is usually direct and straightforward. Spontaneity is extremely important to him. Some might stir up trouble, whether consciously or unconsciously, when he is bored.

-68 Opposition between Mars - Lilith

Love affairs are tempestuous with quarrels, crises, great passion after the storm.

Jupiter

Jupiter represents expansion and grace.

Jupiter is in Libra

He attracts the most good fortune when he is fair-minded, treats others with equality, bends without being a doormat, is gracious, and uses his talents at promoting and mediating. Values people and relationships, and might succeed best in partnership. Relating as equals is important to him. The arts, architecture, law, math, mediating, and politics are possible avenues for success. Use of charm and grace to reach goals.

Jupiter in I: Jupiter is in the first house

He is jovial, expansive, dynamic, kindly, altruistic. He has good judgment, is tolerant and loves food, good times, and pleasures. He has a good education and a prosperous life.

-10 Opposition between Jupiter - Lilith

He may run the risk of ruining himself in order to please his partner. On a sexual level, he may go to considerable effort to please his partner, but a partner can remain insatiable. There can be disappointments in love until moderation is practiced.

10 Trine between Jupiter - Midheaven

He lives the high life, wanting to have fun but knowing what he wants and doing what is necessary to get it. He wants to - and does - succeed socially. This is a "work hard, play hard" placement.

Saturn

Saturn represents contraction and effort.

Saturn is in Aquarius

Long-term studies and, if family circumstances do not allow this, he will teach himself. He is serious and methodical in work, perhaps liking to visit the elderly and intellectuals who enrich his mind.

Potential weaknesses: a sense of having bad luck and frequent disappointed hopes.

Saturn in VI: Saturn is in the sixth house

He is a worker, very steady in all he does. He likes precision, method. He is serious and seeks continuity at work. He can focus on a job in the medical field where he will likely be successful, as he possesses all the necessary qualities.

-22 Square between Saturn - Pluto

He is not always open to others' ideas, especially if they are disorganized or free-thinking. He should watch for rigid thinking and egoism.

Uranus

Uranus represents individual liberty, egoistic liberty.

Uranus in Capricorn

Can have some problems accessing his intuition, since common sense often dominates. A great battler. He has so much power that one thinks nothing can defeat him. His mission in society and in the world can mean everything to him. May question traditions and can be very open to redefining the meaning of success and to changing up traditional approaches to career and status.

Uranus in V: Uranus is in the fifth house

He is independent, enjoying even dubious distractions. His amorous adventures are not only numerous but also very complicated, and may lose their charm over the long term. However, with excitement and attention, love affairs have a better chance of enduring. Can be brilliantly creative; quirky sense of humor.

198 Conjunction between Uranus - Neptune

He can be wildly creative with an odd but happy sense of humor and perspective. He is an idealist, easily disappointed by those using power plays to advance.

32 Sextile between Uranus - Pluto

He fights to improve his daily life, he is persevering.

26 Trine between Uranus - Ascendant

He is always changing, somewhat unstable. He is ready to innovate, to change everything. He is inventive.

Neptune

Neptune represents transcendental liberty, non-egoistic liberty.

Neptune is in Capricorn

He is discerning, wise, and sensible.

Neptune in IV: Neptune is in the fourth house

He succeeds thanks to brilliant and unusual ideas. He can be very much influenced by his mother or guardian.

22 Sextile between Neptune - Pluto

He is perceptive and able to see layers to a situation. He is naturally drawn to learning what makes himself and others tick.

18 Trine between Neptune - Ascendant

He can have unusual relationships. He is easily influenced, very sensitive and emotional.

Pluto

Pluto represents transformations, mutations, and elimination.

Pluto is in Scorpio

Fear of betrayal. Sensual and passionate.

2 Sextile between Pluto - Ascendant

He has willpower and ambition, and almost always prefer to have his own way.

Lilith

Black Moon Lilith represents our darker, deeper natures that may be repressed or buried.

Lilith in Aries

There can be some fear of taking the lead, asserting oneself, and making executive decisions. These things need to be learned in this lifetime, and when integrated and accepted, it can be empowering.

-2 Trine between Lilith - Lunar Node

This aspect sometimes means a troubled sex life until he learns to feel more comfortable expressing and integrating this side of the personality.

North Node-South Node

The South Node represents our overdeveloped character traits. We are talented here but if we overdo this area of life or hold onto these traits to feel secure, we may stagnate. The North Node points to the qualities that we need to work on and develop to achieve inner balance and fulfillment.

True North Node in Sagittarius

He may limit himself unknowingly through mental overstimulation or by overdoing logic at the expense of intuition. He may have so many things going at once that he only dabbles and does notcommit to a particular project or path. His path is to tune out distractions and build faith in his intuition so that he can follow a vision. Qualities to develop: Prioritizing, commitment to a path, faith.

North Node in III: North Node in the Third House

He should pay more attention to his daily affairs to improve his confidence and sense of order. The desire to be free is strong, but he is likely to live in a state of chaos until he disciplines himself to be more present in his daily affairs. Taking the time to listen, learn, and organize can do wonders for his peace of mind. Qualities to develop: curiosity, willingness to learn from others.

The Houses

House I is the area of self identity. The ascendant is a symbol of how one acts in life. It is the image of the personality as seen by others, and the attitude that one has towards life.

Leo with ascendant Virgo

Ascendant is Virgo

People with Virgo rising are often a little understated in their personal mannerisms and appearance, although a lot depends on the position of Mercury (the ruling planet of Virgo) in the chart. Generally, there is an intelligent and reserved aura about Virgo rising individuals that is unmistakable. These are actually somewhat shy people who need time to analyze things around them before they warm up to both situations and people. This quality can be received exactly as that, or it can be received as a rather stand-offish, cool, and even critical manner (depending on the audience). One of the biggest personality traits of this position is body-awareness. People with Virgo ascendants are sensitive to any discomfort or other signals their body gives them. Many are especially interested and concerned with physical health, and some are attracted to mind-body awareness exercises such as yoga. Virgo rising people are often rather particular about food. Although some have good appetites, there can be an unmistakable pickiness about what they put in and on their bodies. Virgo ascendant natives have a tendency to worry a lot, especially when confronted with new situations. They notice the tiniest details that others overlook.

Many people with this position have a tendency to attract (or be attracted to) people who need help. Their relationships may be confusing as a result. Despite the Virgo rising tendency to appear rather collected and professional, relationships can sometimes be messy simply because these natives don't always see their partners and partnerships clearly. There's a quiet charm to many Virgo rising people. Once they have the chance to warm up to new people and situations, you'll find they have a lot to offer. They'll help you out of a jam, go out on a limb for you, and surprise you with a natural modesty under a somewhat critical and standoffish manner.

House II - the second house - is the area of material security and values. It rules money and personal finances, sense of self-worth and basic values, personal possessions.

Libra on House II

Income may come either as a result of an advantageous marriage or union, through artistic expression and diplomatic means, or by a very useful association. Partnerships can help further financial goals. Venus by sign and house can show other areas for making money.

House III - the third house - is the area of social and intellectual learning.

Scorpio on House III

Can make a good investigator because he is very curious, loves researching and does it with a lot of patience, enjoying solving mysteries, cracking a code. He knows how to take risks, while being wary of the dangers or consequences.

House IV - the fourth house - is the area of home, family, roots, and deep emotions/sense of self-worth.

Sagittarius on House IV

He may very well marry a foreigner, or go to live abroad permanently and set up home there. At the least, very interested in faraway places. Or, he loves spacious and well-lit homes.

House V - the fifth house - is the area of creative self-expression, romance, entertainment, children, and gambling.

Capricorn on House V

The absolute example of the "serious" type. Everything is calculated, the slightest risk analyzed, patience is one of his main qualities. He knows little about chance. One or two love affairs, marriage, a family, all unproblematic - done calmly with love and wisdom.

House VI - the sixth house - is the area of learning by material transaction.

Aquarius on House VI

One of the professions or teaching. Weak point: the circulation.

House VII - the seventh house - is the area of one-to-one relationships such as marriage and partnership, and of social and intellectual action.

Pisces on House VII

He may attract partners who need help or who are unreliable. If the condition of this house is good, it can be a warm, artistic, and compassionate union. Sometimes this points to a hasty marriage that just as quickly disappoints. The spouse's lack of energy and vitality will annoy him, and this could lead to the break-up of a union. A second, happier union is likely.

House VIII - the eighth house - is the area of emotional security and of security of the soul.

Aries on House VIII

The spouse will tend to spend more money than he earns. Be careful of any haste that could prove dangerous.

House IX - the ninth house - is the area of learning that shapes the identity.

Taurus on House IX

He may travel little, no great attraction for abroad. Unlikely to change principles, practically never changing the mind or beliefs.

House X - the tenth house - is the area of material action. The Midheaven represents the work one will do in one's life, the place one will take in the world of society. It becomes more important as one grows older.

Gemini on House X

Profession requiring lots of change and movement. If this isn't the case, then lots of job changes. He likes to move, travel, write.

House XI - the eleventh house - is the area of search for social and intellectual security.

Cancer on House XI

Sincere and life-long friendships. The family comes first, however.

House XII - the twelfth house - is the area of education and of emotion. This is where we meet our karma, deal with endings, and sometimes where we bury things.

Leo on House XII

A few problems with authority or someone in charge.

am.PNG

amit.PNG

amit1.PNG

12 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

i love how quickly the view changes when you go up and down in the levels of perception, two stories seemingly different end up explaining the same exact thing 

I agree, let's read about these planets :) 

Edited by Galyna

@Natasha @DrewNows @Amit @zeroISinfinity

"From the years 2000 to 2100 inclusive, as viewed from our planet Earth, these Jupiter/Saturn conjunctions (in ecliptic longitude) happen on these dates:

May 28, 2000
December 21, 2020
October 31, 2040
April 7, 2060
March 15, 2080
September 18, 2100

These great Jupiter/Saturn conjunctions recur in periods of 20 years. Each year, Saturn completes about 12 degrees of its orbit around the sun, whereas Jupiter completes about 30 degrees. Therefore, in one year, Jupiter closes the gap between itself and Saturn by about 18 degrees (30 – 12 = 18 degrees). In a period of 20 years, then, Jupiter gains 360 degrees on Saturn (18 x 20 = 360 degrees), therefore lapping the ringed planet once every 20 years.

So start watching Jupiter and Saturn now! They’ll be at their best during June, July and August. During these months, Earth will pass between both Jupiter and Saturn and the sun, bringing these planets opposite the sun in our sky, to a position called opposition by astronomers. Jupiter will come to opposition on July 14. Saturn’s opposition will be July 20.

At opposition – when we on Earth are seeing these worlds opposite the sun – Jupiter and Saturn will rise in the east at sunset, appear highest in the sky at midnight, and set at sunrise. Afterwards, they’ll rise earlier and set earlier, day by day, appearing for fewer and fewer nighttime minutes throughout September, October, November and December.

The great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn on December 21, 2020, will mark the end of the year of observing these worlds … and what a great year it is! Don’t miss Jupiter and Saturn in 2020."

a1.PNG

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Bit scary you know. 

Do not be scared, we are going to evolve as a society.

According to my astrologist some unions as EU are going to collapse and we have seen this already with Brexit.

Russia is going to follow the Ukrainian path, I believe Putin's Reich is going to collapse as well. Even though they have already signed all the papers for him to lead till the end of his life. 

Actually it is a good sing as we evolve into green society, slowly but steadily. 

Racism is another huge issue.....

Let's observe people, @DrewNows we are going to have some fun! Stock on popcorn. :D

Edited by Galyna

@zeroISinfinity and @Natasha and @Amit

FYI: Guys, I am crazy Aries!!!! xD

Actually we are going to find some friends next year, I am excited!!!! Read below....

"If you’re a fire sign (Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius)…

Your relationships are about to shift for the better. If you’ve been feeling lonely, the Great Conjunction helps you find your kindred spirits in the form of a new social circle, mentor, or VIP connection. Some people come into your life to teach you and this is one of those times. Be open to learning from the people you admire and don’t be shy about asking them for help. Or you could help someone transform their life by lending a hand when they need it. Either way, communication is everything, so don’t be afraid to share your story."

@DrewNows and @Iiris

If you’re a water sign (Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces)…

"Get ready to experience healing from the inside out. Under the Great Conjunction, you'll renegotiate what you share with others versus what you keep to yourself. After this process, your heart feels more whole than it has in a long time. You could move to a new place that feels like a sanctuary, find a lover who you can be vulnerable with, or even start a spiritual practice. It’s all about embracing life’s secret successes as much as your public ones. Ultimately, this conjunction teaches you that it’s safe to feel good, open up, and trust."

@zeroISinfinity and @Natasha and @Amit

@DrewNows and @Iiris

What is a Great Conjunction and how does it work?

In astrology, a conjunction is formed when two or more planets line up exactly. When they line up, their vibrations blend and work together. A Great Conjunction happens when Jupiter and Saturn align. Both planets are associated with authority, but each very differently.

Jupiter is a generous leader who’s associated with health, wealth, and having a good time, while Saturn favors strict responsibility and setting limits. When they have to collaborate, you can expect power struggles over the best way to “rule.” On the macro level, it’s likely to bring about a cultural moment when things change irrevocably, whether we’re ready or not. Politics shift toward the progressive and away from calcified ideas that have outlived their usefulness. It’s a changing of the guard, so to speak.

It’s no surprise then that Great Conjunctions tend to correspond roughly to American election years, which always signal change on both a national and a global scale. Looking internationally, with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s departure from their royal status, we can only imagine what new changes the Great Conjunction might have in store for them.

What makes this Great Conjunction different?

This conjunction is special because it’s in Aquarius, the sign of social change, humanitarian efforts, and justice for all. It’s also associated with LGBTQIA+ people, thanks to the open-hearted and open-minded nature of this sign, which is a good thing for queer rights the world over. Astrologers are hopeful that this will be the start of a new era where people of all sexualities and gender identities will be able to express themselves and love who they love without judgment, criticism, or political intervention blocking their path to equality and equity.

Enjoy guys :)

I will be back soon!