DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

@Amit here we go!

amit11.PNG

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

Let's observe people, @DrewNows we are going to have some fun! Stock on popcorn. :D

yeye! your degrees of loveliness is hovering around 9000 :x

I love the aries xD (like the outer to my inner) 

@DrewNows @zeroISinfinity

Oh my guys, I love you both, you are just adorable! :x

@zeroISinfinity have you read about Jupiter, next year we shall have a teacher and lots of friends. Well, we already have a teacher :)  more friends are coming. 

@DrewNows I do not love Aries, I can not stand them, too freaking selfish (including myself)

@Galyna this is so Me. took naps between lines, but I doubt this is just astrology, are you stalking me :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Galyna said:

@Amit here we go!

amit11.PNG

Which software? what do the numbers mean

4 hours ago, Galyna said:

He may run the risk of ruining himself in order to please his partner. On a sexual level, he may go to considerable effort to please his partner, but a partner can remain insatiable. There can be disappointments in love until moderation is practiced.

this accurately summarise my last break-up

The spouse will tend to spend more money than he earns. Be careful of any haste that could prove dangerous.

Any astrological way to avoid this?

Many people with this position have a tendency to attract (or be attracted to) people who need help.

so-me

Sincere and life-long friendships. The family comes first, however.

true

This aspect sometimes means a troubled sex life until he learns to feel more comfortable expressing and integrating this side of the personality.

at this point, I think it can't be possible, are you kidding me, how does my moon decide that

He has willpower and ambition, and almost always prefer to have his own way.

9_9

There can be some fear of taking the lead, asserting oneself, and making executive decisions. These things need to be learned in this lifetime, and when integrated and accepted, it can be empowering.

o.O

He may limit himself unknowingly through mental overstimulation or by overdoing logic at the expense of intuition. He may have so many things going at once that he only dabbles and does notcommit to a particular project or path. His path is to tune out distractions and build faith in his intuition so that he can follow a vision. Qualities to develop: Prioritizing, commitment to a path, faith.

what an accurate description!

@Amit ???

this all is pretty valid, I used the website. So no magic, you can do it yourself . ?

I am glad you liked it. ♌️ Leo’s seem to be very fixed sign. From what I know they are not womanizers, should be loyal, but you have to praise them all then time, very boastful sometimes, and a bit selfish ?

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Allow me My freedom and I will love you forever.

Same with me. Can’t be suffocated. Need my space. ?

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

don't try to change me and I will give you to take care of finances.

Does Pisces know that? Very traditional approach. ?

Not all guys are willing to give all their money to wife.

@DrewNows would you be ok with this? 

@Galyna Thank you, Dear, good reads for me tonight :) Can't really do it during the day while at work. 

7 hours ago, Galyna said:

If you’re a fire sign (Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius)…

Your relationships are about to shift for the better. If you’ve been feeling lonely, the Great Conjunction helps you find your kindred spirits in the form of a new social circle, mentor, or VIP connection. Some people come into your life to teach you and this is one of those times. Be open to learning from the people you admire and don’t be shy about asking them for help. Or you could help someone transform their life by lending a hand when they need it. Either way, communication is everything, so don’t be afraid to share your story."

Nice, I can handle that :D

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

DrewNows would you be ok with this? 

Okay with what? :D (I must not push, okay) 

Edited by DrewNows

12 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Okay with what? :D (I must not push, okay) 

to give all your money to your lady partner.

7 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well if you will be my forum wife. 

by the end of this thread will make a wedding xDxDxD @DrewNows will be your best man, @Natasha will be my bridesmaid. xDxD I guess Amit and Iiris will be our guests. xD

7 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

She will sit on my back and ride me. I know that very well.

I am not sure I understand....So will she be okay to be in charge of money or not? Sorry.

@zeroISinfinity you are not the only one extrovert here, I am ENFP 

@Natasha and @DrewNows and @Amit what are your types?

Guys, what is the situations with the virus in your cities/countries?

The reason why I am asking is because I want to travel and see my family.

Airline companies gave me the credit that I will have to use till May 2021. Not sure.....I think if you hold American passport they will not allow you to go anywhere, am I correct?:(

Edited by Galyna

@Natasha  You are welcome, Sweet Pea. :)

Yeah I need to get back to work myself soon. (  в декрете три года уже как, устала, хочу уже к людям, в общество) 

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Haven't seen 'em 3 years?

Nope, I saw them last year, but would not hurt to visit again. Yeah, I guess no way this year. Damn, I hate this whole situation. My grandparents are 80, if something happen can not even fly to say goodbye. Mom will not be able to travel to Ukraine as well, since Ukraine is completely closed, which is make sense to me. I think Holland is open, need to check.

40 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Some come countries closed some open.

I want to see how we, as society, are going to manage this "mess" and how our life will be in the future.

Because I do not want to work from home. :o I can not stand isolation. I need to mingle with other people, I charge my energy this way being an extrovert too! I am afraid they are going to come up with something like that, when you stay home most of the time....

@Natasha are you working from home or office?

35 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

But yes sooner or later most man learn to give salary to wife so she can run household. Trust develops. 

Not necessary, traditional cultures like ours (Slavic) -yes, they do.

But for instance I have two lady friends, one lives in Switzerland, another one is in Austria. 

They have different bank accounts with their husbands (being in marriage for almost 10 years) They also split the bills. Everything half and half. Sound weird for us, right?   

19 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

It is also expected from man to pay dating, restourant, cafe bills. I mean that's normal here. It's slap in my face that my gf split bill or pays for date. So yes traditional. Was raised in such culture. So wierd yes.

yep-yep, Russian and Ukrainian ladies expect you to pay for such things. Which is pleasant in a way. I think traditional approach is better for a couple. I do not say that I am not going to work and sit on my spouse shoulders all my life, but still I want to him to be a man. I always say that great sex starts and goes beyond the bedroom. It starts with little romantic things like this. Otherwise women nowadays have become so masculine and some men way too feminine, I agree. They forget their roles. And ofc for some couples it works perfect. But if the nature made us different, we should at least try to manage our differences in a wise way. Right?

like we are I dunno what. 

Like roommates who are having sex. xD Money is huge for some people, but if do not trust each other, then why getting married, right? Have a friend with benefit and enjoy your life. Who says that you have to get married and have bunch of kids. Society brainwashing us.

Very "brate"  which means bro or brother. 

Friendship is a bit different here too as well.

For us, it is more like if you are my friend, you are a part of my family, right? Here it is not like this. I guess it is all about survival and different patterns our cultures been in. We came from cultures that promote collectivism, here individualism is a high value.  

Remember like in school, the smart guy in Math helps the whole class to pass the exam, right? He would give you all the answers. 

Not here, you can be expelled from school for this. It's cheating! I agree it is cheating, but we grew up thinking it was ok, right?

Edited by Galyna

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

All self obsessed me, me, me, me.

Hope nobody reads my thread, otherwise a bunch of stones will hit it....?????

there is an explanation for this, why our cultures are so different,I am going to write it in a few, be right back...

@Galyna  I go in the office and take care of tasks that can't be done from home. Though there are just a few of us in the building, it's good to feel essential B|xD

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Do you work always same shift. 

I beleive my gf is drained because for years she works 9-17 every day and yes doesn't work with people. Tired I beleive that. Got used to but tired and sometimes getting calls and mails she has to answer in her's free time. Stressful. 

Yes same shift 8 am to 5 pm, weekends off. I don't work directly with membership, it's a back office job at the headquarters. Sometimes it does get hectic, but I stay aware, so it doesn't bother me that much :)

Does your gf meditate? It would help her to cope with stress

@zeroISinfinity hahahah, I want to see that lunch....make a pic

@zeroISinfinity I will get back to you soon...about the culture topic. 

@Natasha yeah, I know what you are saying, I was working as an underwriter for five years from 8 to 5. 

Edited by Galyna