DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Worst part is not even that, there wasn't any meat in that.

@Galyna wait what? Seriously?xD  a vegan sandwich with a piece of lettuce and mato? (tomato) xD LMAO. Look for another woman, my friend, run as fast as you can....xD (joking) 

It reminded me of my mother-in-law:

I:" Aren't you suppose to cook dinner tonight for your hubby? "

She: " He can have a tomato". (She was serious about it) If you tell Russian/Ukraine that he could have a tomatoxD, he will divorce you the same day. xD

As per my dad, my mom did not pack good lunches for him and therefore their marriage did not work out. It is not a joke. Because "all his colleagues (male friends )came to work with lunches, and he was the only guy without a lunch. It was in 1987, it was good a big deal then.)

But the cool thing about American men, they are not going to pressure you because of food. They can have pizza or some fast food and be happy about it.xD Absolutely love America for this. 

It is sad that in my culture we are brainwashed to warship the men. It is all about seduction to win a guy's attention. We are famous for beautiful women. I think Ukraine was in top three among other countries for pretty females. Guys are so spoiled there, you can hardly find a fat women. ( a young one)  

You have to look like a model, be sexy, always make up, can not go outside without a proper attire, high hills, cleavage, be a great lover, great cook, have a higher education, work, be smart, take care house and kids. It is absolutely normal if your spouse there has a lover, almost all men do have lovers. Actually they teach young girls that it is a norm. So nobody is going to leave you if you just had fun with a young chick. I guess because of the poverty and inability for some women to support themselves financially. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Amit Nah, just random article. Do not worry, Indian girls are pretty too!

That is not my point. My point was about brainwashing in my culture, about certain behavior, certain attitudes. 

And this is very sad and funny at the same time. 

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna scoopwhoop is Indian, who gets the idea of ranking beautiful girls, it's stupid, isn't it. 

that's a good survival strategy, brainwashing can be improved for better though

@Amit Actually  I feel shame for this. :$

Living here for ten years gave me an opportunity to see our biases. It is no fun. :$

As you know we've been in a cold war with USA and still have preconceived notions about each other. 

@Galyna in India, you don't be allowed lovers, parents feed you till marriage. 

Knowing what we want is a good start, your generation might be the change, but brainstorm about better alternatives

Edited by Amit
add

@Amit How do you guys handle cheating there, lets say a male cheats on his wife?

@Galyna it's a very traditional culture, so whatever happens marriage remains and dominated by male mostly. Extra marrital affairs are legal but it's difficult and end up in divorce if partner get to know and he/she doesn't care what other thinks, divorce is looked badly by society, and society is important in here.

Cheating is also condemned by society, but man have it easier for sure

Edited by Amit
Clarify

@zeroISinfinity Well, I do not know about sex traffic anymore. You can find prostitutes in any country. I do not know why ladies would do it in the first place.....

But I would say this, ladies from my culture are pretty committed. It is all about pleasing and serving the man. Very traditional. If you come home and dinner is not on the table, it is already a freaking red flag for males. No sex - even worse. Males are very spoiled, like very very! You put some weight after the pregnancy or something, no excuse, go to the gym, do everything to keep that guy next to you. Otherwise there are so many pretty women he can run into and you will be out of luck. 

Plus with your sexy figure and cute face you ain't going to impress anybody there. 

Here a nice woman walking on the street men break their neck, there - they won't even look at you. 

My friend Ukrainian he can not find a gf, he lives in Chicago. He says it is very hard. No American lady will never put up with Ukrainian men ambitions, they aint going to serve you all day. And I respect American ladies for this. It is very sad how they brainwash little girls from my culture. 

But if you are a lady, especially a cute one, oh boy, so many opportunities here.....And Americans are good spouses, imo. No freaking sauna with bunch of alcohols, friends and other ladiesxD

Some people might disagree with me, but they need to compare what is going on in other cultures. 

Edited by Galyna

@Amit I wish I would learn more about Indian culture. I just do not have time. When I was working on the cruise lines my friend dated an Indian guy. He was such a sweetheart, saved us from troubles all the time. And he loved her to pieces and was very romantic. I guess I can see that you respect women a lot over there. It is a nice trait. And leading is not a bad thing. I absolutely support traditional way of relations. I think it is healthy for a couple. Especially in the bedroom. Male and female energies are different. 

@zeroISinfinity Well, do you want to know my honest opinion?

They had to survive somehow abroad. If they didnt have place to live, they understood probably on what terms you were inviting them to your place. Right? Therefore, they pleased you in bed and cooked dinners, it was your payoff for rent. I do not think heart was involved, more like a cold logic you turn on to survive. So do not kid yourself that there were true feelings. Sounds ugly, but at least true....They used you and you used them. Mutual agreement. 

Sorry if I sound rude. Nothing personal....

@zeroISinfinity "Yeah being Sagi so awesome. "

Sagis are sanguine type. Have you heard about 4 main types: "The four temperament theory is a proto-psychological theory which suggests that there are four fundamental personality types: sanguine, choleric, melancholic, and phlegmatic"

@DrewNows you might be interested as well.

I will share the article, so Sagis are sanguine and pisces are more melancholic.

@Amit you are probably choleric type as me xD

Edited by Galyna

@zeroISinfinity @DrewNows @Natasha and @Amit

"

4 fundamental personality types

Most individuals tend to have aspects of their personality which identify with each of the four temperaments. However, there are usually one or two primary temperaments that are displayed at a significantly higher level. An individual could be any combination of the following four types.

Sanguine personality type is described primarily as being highly talkative, enthusiastic, active, and social. Sanguines tend to be more extroverted and enjoy being part of a crowd; they find that being social, outgoing, and charismatic is easy to accomplish.[2][3] Individuals with this personality have a hard time doing nothing and engage in more risk seeking behavior.[2]

Choleric individuals tend to be more extroverted. They are described as independent, decisive, goal-oriented, and ambitious. These combined with their dominant, result-oriented outlook make them natural leaders. In Greek, Medieval, and Renaissance thought, they were also violent, vengeful, and short-tempered.

Melancholic individuals tend to be analytical and detail-oriented, and they are deep thinkers and feelers. They are introverted and try to avoid being singled out in a crowd. A melancholic personality leads to self-reliant individuals who are thoughtful, reserved, and often anxious They often strive for perfection within themselves and their surroundings, which leads to tidy and detail-oriented behavior.

Phlegmatic individuals tend to be relaxed, peaceful, quiet, and easy-going. They are sympathetic and care about others, yet they try to hide their emotions. Phlegmatic individuals are also good at generalising ideas or problems to the world and making compromises."

Edited by Galyna

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Like she tries to keep. Our relationship as secret. 

Oh I love talking about relations and people motives. :x

Tell me the story and give me the puzzle and I will make a perfect picture. I think it could be my career. I really love to analyze people's behavior and find out the reason.

There are some reasons for this:

1. Might have other guys on the horizon and not fully committed to you, seeking for a better option (most of the time for a guy with a better financial situation: money, income, career)

2.  embarrassed of you for some reasons known to her. ( your behavior, style of life, social status) 

3. not serious about having a future with you. 

Usually when you are truly in love, you perceive a partner is your continuation and want to share the whole life with him. You introduce him to your friends and family. If not, red flag. 

Edited by Galyna

13 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yes I will tell. You this too. Like she tries to keep. Our relationship as secret. 

Us, women can be very sneaky and manipulative 

;)

36 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I don't care.

You do care, and you care a lot :) Notice, you always talked about her in other and my thread as well. 

Will burst from laughter.

Well if someone is important to me, I always want to know his/her intentions toward me to not be fooled around or to be naive. 

But for that reason she is so fascinating to me. 

Probably cuz she is different kind than you are. OR you've been dating less than a year.

First time in my life I can't read her.

If you really listen or observe, you will understand/see the obvious. Just observe. When I do not know someone I observe them, after some time puzzle will be completed. Little details are just very important.

Yes she indeed pushes me into high level financial pursuit because she sees that I curently fool. Around a bit. So I know. That.

So she does not take you for who you are and trying to change you already, red flag!  She is not fully satisfied with your status and more ambitious, red flag!, might have some serious issues in the future.

It is better when people are equal on their social status and finance. When ladies make more bucks than men, in my practice, they treat you inferior. Telling you from my life experience, but everyone is different.

Mindbending. Literally don't understand. 

It is actually pretty simple, my friend. You make it more hard, who knows, probably because you are in love and want to see some mystery and secret. or you like this state of mind, of being attracted to her and want to create some kind of picture of her to please your inquisitive mind. 

as problems with her family I beleive she doesn’t talk with them at all, reaso unknown to

as soon as you figure that drama, they girl will appear as clear as glass to you. We all come from childhood. Knowing about your significant other family situation is important to understand who you deal with. 

There is a reason if she is not transparent with you, her family might be more well off than you and would not like you. OR they have some embarrassing drama, some mental issue, I can continue with the list on and on. But I already see the picture, just give me more facts and we can untangle it for you. I was raised by Scorpio, hahaha, my mother taught me how to see through people. She always see some details I can not see in others and I am always fascinated by her ability to be so perceptive. 

Edited by Galyna

@zeroISinfinity You know why she seems such a mystery for you?. I got it already, not sure why it is not obvious to you, so: 

Because you go in life, perceiving things and people in general. You most likely do not pay attention on little bity things and see the picture in general. You are strategic

Because you do not like to spend time and energy to dive deep, you live in the heart of the moment. Have fun, talk, enjoy and listen yourself. Maybe sing sometimes xD

Your lady is more observant than you, she notices little things, more detail-oriented, listens you more, when you always talk and joke around. She is tactic. From your POV she is a mystery, guess why? Because you do not notice subtle things to make a proper judgement, most likely you see in general. 

By listening her and put your attention inward will help you to see the obvious. You might think: "oh it does not matter!" but it matters. 

Edited by Galyna

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I was literally raised by cluster B evil doers of full scope.

that is why you are here on this forum....it lead you where you should be for your path and development. 

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Removing mask of covert Narc is probably most difficult for any man to do.

yeah, tell this to a person who was self-centered all her life, the only one child and many other things as well. xD 

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Not just talent my survival depended on really deeply understanding humans.

All of us have some stories for sure on this forum. I can relate.

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

best man.

Who is the best man?