DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

For the greater good obviously :D 

shits tough 

@DrewNows

Who do you think is the most mysterious bird in the world? 

To me it's the barn owl. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

OMG her and her cooking burned my hand because of her. 

More and more this looks like we are in marriage strikes me so hard. 

Also started arguing. Food is important not how I look will rather walk around with cheapest mask but eat solid meal on work and not be laughing stock. But because she is sensitive she get offended so easilly so funny. 

This is so hilarious. ?

Thanks @Galyna this is how we slavic peeps are. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@DrewNows

Who do you think is the most mysterious bird in the world? 

To me it's the barn owl. 

Hmm there’s this group it’s called the four owls, it’s fucking awesome. I am not sure what I’d consider to be the most mysterious, that’s tough. 

See ya guy buy love ya all take.Thanks @Galynafor helping me remember my authentic self a bit.

@DrewNowswish you well too.

Owls oh boyo such a great hunters. Where owl is there is no single mouse anywhere to be found. 

Yes! Finally feeling God damn normal. No wonder I started to resent "matt kahn". Thank Goodness loving life so much now. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

how many levels are you able to perceive? 

It’s all you dude, why would anyone start counting grains of salt, it’s just what more can be perceived ;) 

:D then what was your question @DrewNows 

By levels of perception, I thought you were meaning models of perceptions, like astrological categorizations. though grains of salts, we can always generalize 

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

More and more this looks like we are in marriage strikes me so hard.

I feel ya, to make that decision is hard for a man. :D

what is it that you are afraid of, if you dont mind me asking you ofc...what is it to be so scared of marriage?

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

But because she is sensitive she get offended so easilly so funny. 

this is not funny, this is manipulation. Offended by what? Truth? 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna I am only scared about marrying a wrong woman. like needy, manipulative, and even liar ones. 

else marriage is good only, it's emotional support and you can focus on your purpose.

Edited by Amit
add

@Amit I understand, especially how strict it is in your culture with divorce. ? well you are only 27, having all time on Earth ?

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Thanks @Galynafor helping me remember my authentic self a bit.

Aw, you are so welcome ? 

55 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I feel ya, to make that decision is hard for a man. :D

Yeah it is. 

what is it that you are afraid of, if you dont mind me asking you ofc...what is it to be so scared of marriage?

Shadow side. I can become very agressive sometimes. Worry that I will harm My own kid. That's why I was into martial arts to learn to channel that energy. If for example you intentionally doing some evil lets say to me or to someone else and you are concious of that but you are doing it anyway I will blackout and for me it will not. Matter what consenquences are. So yes able to kill without thinking. That's tge dark aspect of me. I am Concious of it. That's why that fear. 

this is not funny, this is manipulation. Offended by what? Truth? 

@GalynaWant@GalynaWant to hear scenario for next couple of days and her already pre planned "revenge". She will not come here to my place after work in next 2 or 3 days. I will not call her ofcourse. Then she will send me message asking how I am,I will respond. Next day she will appear out of nowhere or call. Me. To meet or do. Something together. 

@DrewNows

Edited by zeroISinfinity

That part I understand and that's fake and manupation. 

But problem is when she actually like that without faking. When she gets absent minded and lost into her own world. 

@zeroISinfinity oh man, this is unnecessary drama, life is to short for a game like this. You both could die tomorrow and never see each other again. Be aware that it is an implicit manipulation. So sensitive of what? Of a darn food that you didn’t like. Nah, that’s childish. Sensitive is when you have some traumatic event and don’t want to talk about it. But if you are sensitive about facts , pure fact, good luck! What if life throws something serious, then how is she going to handle this?

Edited by Galyna

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

When she gets absent minded and lost into her own world.

Well I guess you love her with regards, i am sure you can manage these little things?

maybe you can help her to be more conscious, is she on topic about non duality?

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Worry that I will harm My own kid.

If we are completely honest with our partners, we can NOT guarantee that relationship is going to last forever. You can’t promise it, like truly. You don’t even know who you are going to be in five years, how can you promise for the rest of Life? Be honest with her. Sounds harsh and cruel but eventually every relationship is going to end, it is cyclical. With regards of how you take it. So sad but a stark truth. I guess it is impossible to stay in passionate relationship with one person for the rest of your life. Lots of time we are staying in such unions because of obligations.

7 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Galyna

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

If we are completely honest with our partners, we can NOT guarantee that relationship is going to last forever. You can’t promise it, like truly. You don’t even know who you are going to be in five years, how can you promise for the rest of Life? Be honest with her. Sounds harsh and cruel but eventually every relationship is going to end, it is cyclical. With regards of how you take it. So sad but a stark truth. I guess it is impossible to stay in passionate relationship with one person for the rest of your life. Lots of time we are staying in such unions because of obligations.

Was talking about previous relationships. When alarm sign starts ringing when it starts to turn i to something more then just romance or relationship had to always push away that woman and start looking for replacement. 

Because if I ended up in marriage I would want kids. For me it's pointless to be in marriage without kids and you know, What marriage really is. Not room mates.

This one wants it and it's very obvious to me and that's why it strikes me despite all these silly games and such. She looks into that. That's for me worst thing, is that we are actually made for that. Like perfect match for that. 

So I really got myself into with her. 

Now I will go into making buisiness once again and I will not be able to get rid of her. That's even more striking. Thing is I actually like her. 

Oh boyo. 

Why she cooks why she prepares me for job without me asking her these things is because she already wants me to see her as wife. Not as a girlfriend or anything else. Not blind nit naive not stupid. 

Why she manipulates, tests and all that is because she actually kniws what she wants. 

Previous dreamy hippie chick , well with her I could do whatever I fuck I wanted because she didn't know at all what she wants. 

That's Truth. 

Glad I can speak about this stuff with you my forum mistress because you actually know culture and how people actually are and live life here. 

2 hours ago, Amit said:

:D then what was your question @DrewNows 

By levels of perception, I thought you were meaning models of perceptions, like astrological categorizations. though grains of salts, we can always generalize 

Well there are different dimensions to perceive things from, up to the absolute, where there’s no bias, no flip to your pick of right and wrong, so every perception has its warranty but cannot always be seen until you have risen above 

13 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Well there are different dimensions to perceive things from, up to the absolute, where there’s no bias, no flip to your pick of right and wrong, so every perception has its warranty but cannot always be seen until you have risen above 

"risen above" implies a "fall below", that's dualistic

you can be on the same point as another person in the perception plane and yet you might see it differently, there are angles too

A perception can be so shitty, it has just about 0 warranty.

Edited by Amit
add