DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

Now thanks to my Pisces gf who pushes. Me to be Leader once again I have to go inside devil's lair once again. I love her so much. 

@Amit Amit, take this thread as a play ground, nothing serious, read and throw in the "trash bin" .We are just having fun. Everything is not set in stone, more like for a talking purpose to mingle and connect with others. :x

I have astrologist, numerologist, taro reader....you name it. You think I trust everything they say about me and my future. 

Ofc not, but to see the generic picture would not hurt, to orient my career and set some goals. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

31 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I am good at gathering people. Should be a cheer leader, LOLxD

You're already a cheerleader. :)

48grw6.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@zeroISinfinity In Ukraine we have the same issue, you start a business and mafia can take it away from you if you do not pay them money. We have so much corruption there. I know what you are saying.

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Amit Amit, take this thread as a play ground, nothing serious, read and throw in the "trash bin" .We are just having fun. Everything is not set in stone, more like for a talking purpose to mingle and connect with others. :x

I have astrologist, numerologist, taro reader....you name it. You think I trust everything they say about me and my future. 

Ofc not, but to see the generic picture would not hurt, to orient my career and set some goals. 

being serious is my way of having fun

you mean only trust whatever feels good to you, lol

@Preety_India Aw, you are so sweet.

So tell us how is the situation with Covid with you guys?

How cool I have two people from India in this tread.....I wonder how far you are from each other?

@Preety_India only 13:33 min into that video! ? fill me up buttercup, I love it. 

@Amit I think we can work on being serious about not being serious xD, it’s always a matter of perspective, how many levels are you able to perceive? 

@Galynaok, yeah COVID is kinda big in New Orleans but I’ve managed to make it what I’d like to see, I have no concern for the ignorance involved, and I do my best to do what’s right 

Edited by DrewNows

@Amit exactly, selective perception as they call it. xD

@Preety_India You guys please tell us more stories about your culture, would be nice to hear and educate myself, I love it. I have never visited India but I want to.

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@zeroISinfinity In Ukraine we have the same issue, you start a business and mafia can take it away from you if you do not pay them money. We have so much corruption there. I know what you are saying.

Exactly! 

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

How cool I have two people from India in this tread.....I wonder how far you are from each other?

She is living in the US. I won't call her Indian.

@DrewNows Your depth is fathomless, lol...I love it! ;)

@Amit I thought Pretty India was from there, says on her profile...

6 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Amit I think we can work on being serious about not being serious xD, it’s always a matter of perspective, how many levels are you able to perceive? 

I stopped counting levels of perception around a year ago. My not being serious is not fun at all, better if we don't be serious about it.

Guys, I gotta go...talk to you soon.

Love ya.

Hugs and kisses to everyone.:x

17 minutes ago, Galyna said:

So tell us how is the situation with Covid with you guys?

The Covid situation is really bad in my country. Too many restrictions on travel. I hardly ever go out now. There are temperature checks everywhere. 

Two people got quarantined in my apartment after they had returned from a trip for safety concerns. 

I order groceries online now. Because if I went out, like I'm really scared of contracting it. 

But sometimes I feel it's so much fear mongering. Can't really tell what's happening. 

16 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

, yeah COVID is kinda big in New Orleans but I’ve managed to make it what I’d like to see, I have no concern for the ignorance involved, and I do my best to do what’s right 

You're such a macho, you're so much like me. I could walk into a store in the US and not give two fucks about wearing a mask. I would be like I give no shit,...people would call me a cool person. I would peek at them from my sunglasses and give a wink. 

48gxvs.gif

Edited by Preety_India

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

in my country

your country US or your country India? sorry I still didnt get it.

@Galyna  India.

I often travel to US. Because my family lives there. That's why the confusion. 

11 minutes ago, Amit said:

I stopped counting levels of perception around a year ago. My not being serious is not fun at all, better if we don't be serious about it.

It’s all you dude, why would anyone start counting grains of salt, it’s just what more can be perceived ;) 

@Preety_Indiaim stoked you are on board with yourself, much love 

Edited by DrewNows