Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ringo

Leo should address the 'new psychedelic' he previously hinted at.

91 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, thesio said:

@Leo Gura how did you find thse new psychedelics!

@thesio Haha same time, same thought! I like how you think, we are on a similar frequency.

14 minutes ago, thesio said:

@Ringo Wait reallyyy??!!? what is it??

I actually can't really say. It is quite a problematic psychedelic and has strong negative connotations to it. It is the only psychedelic I have heard of which people say is way stronger than dmt or 5-meo-dmt. But I think it is best not to say, since the last time I mentioned it Leo ended up shutting down the post.

17 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

love is the new psychedelic 

You are psychedelic. ?

Conciousness takes itself to shapeshift. What you call your life ain't no different then psychedelic trip. 

Video game nothing more then that. ?

With enlightenment veil will break. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 minutes ago, thesio said:

@Leo Gura HOW DID YOU FIND THESE DRUGS? WHY WON'T YOU TELL US WHAT THEY ARE?

As I said, I like foreplay.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

As I said, I like foreplay.

Love itt! Be always like that! <3

:P

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

Ok, my guess is Leo hasn't really checked the wikipedia list to see if there really are all the substances he has tried, but...

If we were to limit ourselves to it, here are my guesses for fun:

2-FDCK - from the very old trip report, before DPT, I think it was about some dissociative and Leo hasn't told anyone about it because they are dangerous.

Next, I think are DiPT and 4-HO-DPT, because of their resemblance to DPT, I believe Leo might have been curious about their effects.

4-HO-MET, because it's a well-known classic, Leo had to try it for sure. Or maybe 4-HO-MiPT, because it's presumably more spiritual.

5-MeO-MiPT, because it's Martin Ball's second favourite.

And I would guess 5-MeO-MALT or 5-MeO-DPT as a substance "that almost no-one has ever taken", Leo sometimes talks like that.

@Leo Gura Don't you think you shouldn't withhold this info? you can just put a disclaimer about using it safely.

No idea if these are at all related to the chems that Leo is referring to, but there are a couple psychedelics that I heard about by following psychedelic channels over the last few months that I haven't seen talked about by almost anybody.

One was norpsilocin (along with other recently discovered mushroom alkaloids like norbaeocystin and aeruginascin) which was discovered to be present in mushrooms and be more potent than psilocin but is destroyed by MAOs in the body. so presumably an MAOI could make these chems active. perhaps this explains why it's so dangerous to combine shrooms with MAOIs because it makes these alkaloids active giving people unsafe and unmeasured doses of these potent chems (that's total conjecture on my part though). there's info on them on this site: https://psychedelicreview.com/study-shows-norpsilocin-is-more-potent-at-5-ht2a-than-psilocin/ 

The other was 25-CN-NBOH which is talked about in this video as being created to specifically to selectively target the 5-HT-2A receptors to study the head-twitch response in mice. Haven't seen this chemical mentioned online anywhere other than in this video. the video doesnt indicate any thing specific about the chemical since the presentation is specifically about the head-twitch-response study. Maybe it wouldn't do anything except make you twitch a lot. But the 5-HT-2A receptors are associated with psychedelic effects so presumably it would be active in some way. 

Whether or not these are even close to what Leo is referring to is besides the point, I'd still be very curious to see more research come out about these.

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Ok, my guess is Leo hasn't really checked the wikipedia list to see if there really are all the substances he has tried, but...

2-FDCK - from the very old trip report, before DPT, I think it was about some dissociative and Leo hasn't told anyone about it because they are dangerous.

Next, I think are DiPT and 4-HO-DPT, because of their resemblance to DPT, I believe Leo might have been curious about their effects.

4-HO-MET, because it's a well-known classic, Leo had to try it for sure. Or maybe 4-HO-MiPT, because it's presumably more spiritual.

And I would guess 5-MeO-MALT or 5-MeO-DPT as a substance "that almost no-one has ever taken", Leo sometimes talks like that.

Have you experience with any of those? Researched a lot about some of them some time ago. Really never thought about reaching out for any of those.

@Ringo

1 hour ago, Ringo said:

@Peo

Hmm well I can actually think of a psychedelic which is not included on that list, I can only think of one though. I'm not saying Leo created a new drug but he may have found out about one which is relatively unknown, like the one I'm thinking of...

!!! WHAT IS IT???

@peanutspathtotruth I only have experience with 4-HO-MiPT, AL-LAD, 1P-LSD, LSD, DPT and 5-MeO-MET under my belt.

4-HO-MiPT is my favourite. LSD and DPT are second, LSD sucks because of the duration and DPT has weird bodyload.

12 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Have you experience with any of those? Researched a lot about some of them some time ago. Really never thought about reaching out for any of those.

21 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@peanutspathtotruth @Girzo I've tried 4-HO-MiPT and 4-HO-MET and I doubt it is either of those, they are similar to psilocybin and I don't imagine they would be much more powerful even if taken at a higher dose.
It is also not 5-MeO-MiPT because Leo explicitly said it is not a 5-MeO- type.
I also doubt it is 2-FDCK, since that is much more similar to ketamine and I don't imagine you could find that to be more powerful than 5-MeO-DMT.

I probably won't even take it but I am curious too...

You know how asleep you are by your desire to awaken 

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey