Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ringo

Leo should address the 'new psychedelic' he previously hinted at.

91 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, eggopm3 said:

So perhaps Leo is just holding them back for the time being for harm reduction purposes.

Or maybe he is currently buying the whole world supply of these substances, and then he will re-sell them on the market 100x their original price. :) 

Front running the market. 

8 minutes ago, eggopm3 said:

I'm as curious about these as anybody, but if they are so new and rare I think there's a possibility that a sudden massive boost in demand for them out of nowhere could overwhelm what is currently likely a small supply.

I could also easily see a situation happening where Leo says "Chemicals X Y and Z are great and here's how to use them for self development" and then a bunch of irresponsible people immediately buy a ton of the substance, take beyond heroic doses, freak the fuck out, and give the chemicals a bad name before most people even have a chance to explore them. So perhaps Leo is just holding them back for the time being for harm reduction purposes.

Yeah but if this is the case, then why wouldn't Leo just say that? Like just say "hey the reason I'm not telling you is because X".

It seems a bit weird to purposefully hint at it in videos and on the forum seemingly in order to get us excited about it but with intention of holding it back. I don't really buy the whole "you won't appreciate it" reason, it just seems like a business strategy to get more views and followers.

1 hour ago, Ringo said:

Leo has mentioned in videos and comments on here that he had discovered a relatively unknown psychedelic which is more powerful than even 5-MeO-DMT. There seems to have not been much discussion of this lately based off of a few quick searches in the forum but previously we had people very curious to find out as you can see in this thread here: https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/40418-lets-play-the-psychedelic-guessing-game-leos-new-psychedelic/#comment-506835

If this psychedelic is so great and powerful then I believe he surely has an ethical obligation to share it with people who are seeking awakening, truth, and generally trying to better themselves or their understanding of the world.

I’m pretty sure that psyche has been revealed. . . 

@Forestluv

1 minute ago, Forestluv said:

I’m pretty sure that psyche has been revealed. . . 

Really? When? And what was it? I seem to only recall DPT and salvia being recent drugs Leo has talked about but neither of those are the one discussed in that thread based off of the criteria given.

2 minutes ago, Ringo said:

@Forestluv

Really? When? And what was it? I seem to only recall DPT and salvia being recent drugs Leo has talked about but neither of those are the one discussed in that thread based off of the criteria given.

I could be wrong. . . 

3 minutes ago, Ringo said:

it just seems like a business strategy to get more views and followers.

Yea. I am sure Leo gets off on the number of views. :D

@thesio Hello there. Finally, someone who looks like the girls in my neighborhood.   :x LOL 

16 minutes ago, Ringo said:

@Leo Gura Are all of the psychedelics which you have not revealed within this wikipedia list? Or are any of them unknown enough to not be on this list?

Yes it is, do you think Leo was the first guy that discovered a new pshychedelic. Leo is not even a chemist. 

@Peo

2 minutes ago, Peo said:

Yes it is, do you think Leo was the first guy that discovered a new pshychedelic. Leo is not even a chemist. 

Hmm well I can actually think of a psychedelic which is not included on that list, I can only think of one though. I'm not saying Leo created a new drug but he may have found out about one which is relatively unknown, like the one I'm thinking of...

10 minutes ago, Ringo said:

Yeah but if this is the case, then why wouldn't Leo just say that? Like just say "hey the reason I'm not telling you is because X".

It seems a bit weird to purposefully hint at it in videos and on the forum seemingly in order to get us excited about it but with intention of holding it back. I don't really buy the whole "you won't appreciate it" reason, it just seems like a business strategy to get more views and followers.

Fair enough. If he didn't want people asking he wouldn't have said anything. 

If these substances are truly worthwhile they'll probably end up popping up somewhere at some point. Leo isn't the sole arbiter of new psychedelics, if he doesn't spill the beans eventually somebody else might. Can't keep a lid on something like that forever.

Maybe Leo finally tried the psychedelic lichen he mentioned in the "Correcting The Stigma Of Psychedelics" video. (my research led me to believe that one was a hoax, but maybe it's not)

I wouuld really like to knwo what it is and I think he can just tell us

46 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

So even if you revealed the substances that you are "hiding", people might experience a completely different effect than the ones you have experienced. 

That is the case with any chemical. Psychedelics affect people very differently.

My experiences on DMT, for example, are highly unlike normal DMT trip reports. I get no visuals, I see no aliens.

38 minutes ago, Ringo said:

@Leo Gura Are all of the psychedelics which you have not revealed within this wikipedia list? Or are any of them unknown enough to not be on this list?

They are on this list. But good luck finding them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Ringo

1 hour ago, Ringo said:

@Leo Gura I'll give you a great rim job if you tell me now ;) You will cum like you never have before when I place the 5-meo on the tip of my tongue and stick it deep inside you.

OMG that sounds amazing HAHA. would it work being absorbed through my vaagina haha? ;)

Edited by thesio