Leo Gura

The Makings Of A Sociopath

29 posts in this topic

We'll have some really juice details coming out over the next week about why Trump became the sociopath that he is. It's a good lesson in human development.

This is just the tip of the iceberg:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Imagine striving for 50 years, accumulating power and success to find peace, and failing because you're unknowingly trying to fill the vacuum your dad left after eviscerating your heart. That's my definition of hell. I feel genuinely sorry for him.

I bet that not only is he incapable of feeling that he's been monstrously hurt, but he also is thinking that he's invincible.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

It seems like some personality types are more predisposed to being socio/psychopathic in their actions. From there it comes down to the conditioning and traumas the person picks up from there. I know there are sociopathic people who are quite ethical and have strong morals so I suppose this sort of personality type is a remnant of earlier human development. 

47 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Imagine striving for 50 years, accumulating power and success to find peace, and failing because you're unknowingly trying to fill the vacuum your dad left after eviscerating your heart. That's my definition of hell. I feel genuinely sorry for him.

I bet that not only is he incapable of feeling that he's been monstrously hurt, but he also is thinking that he's invincible.

Though there are worst thing in life than getting couple millions of dollars from your father.

31 minutes ago, Epikur said:

getting couple millions of dollars from your father.

Trump got $400 million

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

We'll have some really juice details coming out over the next week about why Trump became the sociopath that he is. It's a good lesson in human development.

This is just the tip of the iceberg:

A very sad story.

He for sure has been violently wiped with floor and its evident all he has accumulated is protective mechanism to repress the past.

The mans identity was moulded around the insatiable dogma of capitalistic success. He was indoctrinated almost no different than Hitler.

The irony is, the very same financial capital that many envy is the very same that catalysed Trumps inhumanity.

Edited by Jacobsrw

7:21 Cenk's reaction to Trump catcalling his niece is so scripted! It's like 'I gotta react to this. This is how I'm gonna react.' IMO, that didn't even warrant a comment. That warranted a long moment of silence!

On a serious note, it's important to discuss Trump's upbringing. This puts responsibility back into the hands of common people relative to him. This will help people see what they can do about this. They can direct the energy they put into bashing Trump to work on getting more aware about causes of sociopathy and doing something about it.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

2 hours ago, Lyubov said:

It seems like some personality types are more predisposed to being socio/psychopathic in their actions. From there it comes down to the conditioning and traumas the person picks up from there. I know there are sociopathic people who are quite ethical and have strong morals so I suppose this sort of personality type is a remnant of earlier human development. 

its really a good reminder that you mention it - because it’s probably rather frustrating for sociopaths psychopaths who put an effort in being ethical and develop some social computable standards - after all having a personality disorder is already difficult to handle - i mean of course morals can be very helpful for people with personality types which have a strong ego or ego denial, that’s actually what makes a person go from red into blue. that’s also why people stuck in blue often have still red backlashes. red in child’s development is strongly interconnected with ego development and in psychology the time of ego development is also where personality „disorders“ lets say social problematics in ego development happen. you framed that really nicely.

Edited by remember

The Mary Trump thing? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This will for sure turn all the American people sympathetic towards Trump. Because the problem with his this type of personality is not him, ego... but what led him to be like that. It includes how he was raised, his parenting style and the environment he lived in during his early stages of his life.

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

Theres a lot about this in the trump doc on Netflix. His older brother ended up killing himself partly because he couldn't fit the role that Fred Trump wanted him to fill, so it goes to show you what Donald had to be for survival. It is definitely possible to have empathy for trump but someone who is not even conscious of how they've been corrupted in this way, shouldn't be president. 

yeah, i‘m seeing that problematic - codependency problematic.

when i watched the assad family trilogy i also had sympathy for him.   the absurdity of that is interesting.

but really with such a starting money and such an empire what could he have done in the architecture sector? he could have supported high class progressive architects and changed the whole way of building, instead it was all about symbols of power. he is really nicely to deconstruct if you compare his economic style to really powerful architecture.

so even in the sense of the president being the architect of the nation, you can always ask, in what kind of house do you want to live in? the white house or the trump tower? he certainly did not build the white house.

he was maybe really in that sense a person to deconstruct the image of it, but if you want to rebuild after you have disassembled how do you actually want to reassemble - it’s the building block image.

Edited by remember

2 hours ago, Epikur said:

Though there are worst thing in life than getting couple millions of dollars from your father.

Like having your psyche mutilated by him?

1 hour ago, Parththakkar12 said:

7:21 Cenk's reaction to Trump catcalling his niece is so scripted! It's like 'I gotta react to this. This is how I'm gonna react.' IMO, that didn't even warrant a comment. That warranted a long moment of silence!

I also didn't like his reactions to the material. He had a very clear agenda.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Well, Hitler's mind was also spoiled as a youth. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be taken out of office.

If you look deep down into any criminal's life story, you're gonna find an abused and traumatized innocent little child.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, Hitler's mind was also spoiled as a youth. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be taken out of office.

If you look deep down into any criminal's life story, you're gonna find an abused and traumatized innocent little child.

Spoiled by his mother and abused by his father. Also being a child in the late 1800s... Not the easiest. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I've heard some interesting analysis about Hitler's childhood.

His father had overtly abused him and his mother was an enabler. Later in life, when he became involved in World War 1 as a foot soldier, here's what happened in his psyche - The Allies beat Germany fair and square. The Jews, then, started to take advantage of this whole situation to make money and do business at the expense of Germany.

This whole situation was a repeat of Hitler's childhood. To Hitler, Germany represented himself, the Allies represented his father and the Jews represented his bystander enabling mother! If you ask an abuse victim, they resent bystanders/enablers a lot more than the abuser themselves. This is why he developed such a deep hatred of Jews and he'd go on to be an Anti-Semite.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, Hitler's mind was also spoiled as a youth. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be taken out of office.

I agree.

"Spoiled" is a word with a very rich meaning. 

If a child is treated with no regard for its feelings, it is taught to think that it has no value. In the meantime, the mind learns to refer to itself the way a parent treated it, and if thoughts are believed, the predicament becomes stable. Vulnerability is demonized as 'weak' and treated with disgust, because the parent treated the child this way. It is a form of acquired self-hatred. By disconnecting the person from his/her feelings, you destroy empathy, which in turn is required to see other people's value. This creates the window for violence that is fueled by anger that is never even seen. It is there because there is no concept of boundaries for a person that thinks it has no value. First, the boundaries were destroyed by parents and then, this process was internalized and perpetuated for the whole life. That is why sociopaths are violent. Not just because it pays off, because there is no point in being successful if you think that you're worthless.

I'd say that Trump's wealth as a child had a very little effect on him compared to how his father behaved.

Edited by tsuki

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hitlers corruption was also heavily contingent upon the socio-political climate of his time. The time in which Hitler rose to prominence was when political tyranny was rampant.

Its more economic tyranny we see nowadays which ensures the political.