Leo Gura

The Makings Of A Sociopath

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

how bad Trump's grades are

That's not the problem. The problem is that he uses cheating as a mode of life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

For real it's like we have a clown for president. Now he wants to ban tik tok and he made it legal to kill bears from planes and hes always talking shit about people on the internet. I sent donald a message asking why he always is making fun of people on the internet. I dont understand why our president acts like a 15 yo. Who's idea was this to get him ad our president. I will continue to believe in tommorrow. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

1 minute ago, diamondpenguin said:

to ban tik tok

That's actually probably a good idea. Since it's basically Chinese spyware.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

India banned tik tok just a few days back. 

India is on a banning spree. :D

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

All of the talk about how bad Trump's grades are is actually a tad offensive to me as I too did poorly in school

I think Cenk is hiding a complex of his own with his tendency to call out people for being stupid :) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

That's actually probably a good idea. Since it's basically Chinese spyware.

I actually did not know that. All the kids who are making dances and want to be Tik tok stars are posting videos onto a chinese spyware server. Holy shit! Thats insane how the chinese people have cloaked a whole social media platform to gather Intel on the usa. I would've never noticed if you or the government never said anything. That's nuts. It's like the shark in the water while everyone is having fun in the shallows. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

It's amazing that this is not even news. That a Harvard Psychiatrist came out and said that he was a sociopath in 2017, and we've all just ignored that as a country since then.

Oh yea and the 37 leading psychologists, psychiatrists and scholars from the likes of Yale, MIT and Harvard came together to write a book on how his psychology is a danger to society.

We've known for a while plenty of things about his childhood including that he tried to push a fellow cadet at military school out of a second story window during a fight. That his father was arrested at a KKK riot. Along with this excerpt on how his father raised him:

“According to Harry Hurt III, author of Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, ever since he was a little boy, Trump’s father had been 'hammering the same lines into his head: You are a killer… You are a king… You are a killer… You are a king. Donald believes he can’t be one without the other.' Fred would also point out repeatedly, 'Most people are weaklings. Only the strong survive.'”

- The Cult of Trump Steven Hassan

Alas, it's good it's finally getting some real attention.

Edited by Hank Galaxy Brain
coming out->getting some real attention

12 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

I've heard some interesting analysis about Hitler's childhood.

His father had overtly abused him and his mother was an enabler. Later in life, when he became involved in World War 1 as a foot soldier, here's what happened in his psyche - The Allies beat Germany fair and square. The Jews, then, started to take advantage of this whole situation to make money and do business at the expense of Germany.

This whole situation was a repeat of Hitler's childhood. To Hitler, Germany represented himself, the Allies represented his father and the Jews represented his bystander enabling mother! If you ask an abuse victim, they resent bystanders/enablers a lot more than the abuser themselves. This is why he developed such a deep hatred of Jews and he'd go on to be an Anti-Semite.

@Parththakkar12 This is such a fascinating take. I too find wider social issues that mirror my familial issues much more personally moving.

It's interesting to think about the mass psychology of movements and fascism. If that many people were entranced by it, I'm sure their own emotional strings were pulled as well. It may have been a familial pattern that resonated throughout society, that Hitler happened to become the pinnacle of.