Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

And as a result we have not moved any further with our couch philosophy? Have you noticed this? 

Have you noticed any progress for the past month? Honestly?

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

@Someone here I don't do philosophy. It's silly.

There was a guy called isaac Newton relaxing under a tree someday.. He asked himself a very silly question.. why does the apple from the tree falls on the earth and the moon doesn't fall? ?

Beileve it or not that " silly " question is responsible for the device that you are holding right now and for all the technology that you see around you and all the luxury that you are experiencing in the 21st century.  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here If you want to remove the quote from your field, place your mouse cursor on this little bar in the left upper corner (it will look like a squire with a cross) and hit "delete" button or "backspace" 

I see you're struggling with erasing quotes. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Someone here The universe was not created by philosophy. Philosophy was created by the universe. Newton and his philosophy and all the later technologies couldn't even exist without the universe.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit I did not mean a discipline here, I meant just general theorizing. 

@Someone here If you want to remove the quote from your field, place your mouse cursor on this little bar in the left upper corner (it will look like a squire with a cross) and hit "delete" button or "backspace" 

I see you're struggling with erasing quotes. 

I'm using the phone. I can easily remove them on the PC.  If it got study it can't be removed via the phone. I see I'm Not the only one who struggles with this.  It's something about the forum itself. I hope they can fix it soon. 

-Osho

@Galyna Same thing. General theorising comes second to the universe, not the other way around.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Just checked mine, look, all is working for me. @Someone here

75861DE4-8C9C-49C2-A2A3-AA51EA3E76C2.png

Edited by Galyna

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Galyna Same thing. General theorising comes second to the universe, not the other way around.

Agree, all the sages and enlightened people teach you to throw the knowledge in the trash bin. 

@Gesundheit

17 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Someone here I don't do philosophy. It's silly.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Someone here The universe was not created by philosophy. Philosophy was created by the universe. Newton and his philosophy and all the later technologies couldn't even exist without the universe.

?

-Osho

@Someone here What's that supposed to mean? I still don't do philosophy, but I do type things on the internet. That's not philosophy. That's reality.

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

What what whaaaaaat? xD 

Astrology!?! Use it or lose it folks :P 

You are pisces too my friend don't you Oh you Ralphsmart diving deep. Who will understand you guys. 

@Member mensa member you get to do special test when you nail regular test. Don't forget I was math man pushed into that stuff and I hated it with all my ❤️. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

I knew it. Women are evil! :D

xD You bet! 

I am being an evil all day today, I need to complete my articles, I can not make myself to finish my project. Man, it's so boring. 

What to do?

Edited by Galyna

@Johnny5 This thread has been derailed with astrology, if you have something, please bring it to the table but make sure you are staying within the solipsistic paradigm. xD

Edited by Galyna

@Someone here Well, isn't that hypocrisy? You doubt that I exist independently, and yet you presume that I have the ability to do philosophy. OK have it however you want.

@Johnny5 This thread has been derailed with astrology, if you have something, please bring it to the table but make sure you are staying with the solipsistic paradigm. xD

You know what's funny if they are really solipsist they wouldn’t even bother with this thread. Visions ya know. 

You are cool. Can you open astrology topic, now that is fun. Ratger then talking with someone who considers me cartboard cutout. 

Just now, Gesundheit said:

@Someone here Well, isn't that hypocrisy? You doubt that I exist independently, and yet you presume that I have the ability to do philosophy. OK have it however you want.

These are two separate issues my friend.  Yes I doubt that you exist independently but at the same time you appear that you do exist independently and I'm dealing with what is apparent not with what might be or might not be. 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Can you open astrology topic, now that is fun

xD I've seen so many people opened it but folks here are too cool to discuss it. xD but If you open it I might write something. I am just not so popular here.

As much as I am commenting here, I am afraid my picture will be annoying our community. 

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ratger then talking with someone who considers me cartboard cutout. 

Who are you talking about?

Edited by Galyna

Also ? to woman are evil type of thing kinda makes me horny. xD

Now that's a talk. 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Can you open astrology topic, 

@Galyna just don't do it because I'm gonna debunk it in 30 seconds :ph34r:

-Osho