Akemrelax

Why are people not outraged about Tekashi 69?

25 posts in this topic

Hey,

Every time I go on YouTube I see one of his songs on the top trending list. Why are people listening to him? I find it disgusting that people idolize such people? Where is the outrage about him? He is a sex offender, pedophile, felon, and a vile human being. Why is no one saying anything especially in today's me-too, politically correct, time period?

This is what Wikipedia says about him:

"In 2015, 6ix9ine pled guilty to a felony count of use of a child in a sexual performance and received a four-year probation period and a 1,000-hour community service order. In 2018, he was arrested on racketeering, weapons, and drugs charges. He pled guilty to nine charges including conspiracy to commit murder and armed robbery in February 2019, and was given a two-year prison sentence after testifying for the prosecution."

"Hernandez was involved in a child sexual performance charge from 2015.[41][85] In October 2015, Hernandez pled guilty to a felony count of use of a child in a sexual performance. He was charged with three counts of the offense after a February 2015 incident in which he had physical contact with a 13-year-old girl and later distributed videos of the incident online as part of a music video. Three videos are described in the criminal complaint against Hernandez. In the first, 'the child engages in oral sexual intercourse with the separately charged defendant Taquan Anderson, while the defendant, Daniel Hernandez, stands behind the child making a thrusting motion with his pelvis and smacking her on her buttocks. The child is nude in the video.' The other videos show the child sitting on Hernandez's lap while Anderson gropes her breasts, and later sitting naked across the laps of Anderson and Hernandez."

12f677355f95f46494879d70da4f99845c-15-tekashi-69.rsquare.w1200.jpg

Edited by Akemrelax
Title Change

Is this really a stage Green issue? Being opposed to child sexual abuse doesn’t really have to do with a specific stage tbh. 

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Apparition of Jack Yes, but stage green is usually the most proactive nowadays.

They're literally outraged about everything but this somehow slips their mind.

This would illicit a lot of Blue outrage.

Green’s priorities are coronavirus, BLM and defeating Trump. They would surely disapprove of him, yet there is a lot going on.

@Serotoninluv I see almost no response though.

His song is in recently trending with 4.8m likes. How can people be this stupid?

1 minute ago, Akemrelax said:

How can people be this stupid?

How?

@Akemrelax The entertainment industry seems to be ripe with this kind of stuff. This particular example is disheartening but honestly not all that surprising, so while I can't speak for others I personally just don't have the energy to get worked up about it.

I chalk this sort of behaviour down to an excess of unhealthy Orange attitudes towards sex and fame. There's enough people out there all trying to get shallow gratification based off their fame / status that eventually abuses like these are bound to happen.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

I dont understand it either. I thought his career was over when he went to jail, he must be a savvy businessman. :( 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Most people are comfortable in the lower stages of maslow's pyramide.  Why work hard to get higher for no obvious reason if you don't have to? Life is short. 

Progressives are obsessed with progression even if regression looks them in their face I guess.

Edited by Epikur

He could tattoo 'Pedophile' across his forehead and still sell out shows. His Music is made for Idiots. I love Rap, but he provides no substance. 

But honestly, it must be hard to get real woman to fuck you when you look like Pippi Longstocking. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

This is interesting...

People nowadays are being canceled for way less than that, it is interesting to think about his music still selling on platforms like YouTube and Spotify.

That just goes to say how much this outrage green stage movement can be selective. 

He's just a musician. More importantly, why are we not outraged by the pedophiles and sex offenders in our government and other positions of power? 

14 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

He's just a musician.

I dont even know how to respond to that... its just... wow. 

14 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

He's just a musician. More importantly, why are we not outraged by the pedophiles and sex offenders in our government and other positions of power? 

which politicians are you specifically talking about besides trump?

Maybe it's false advertisement 

Some people on YouTube use bots to generate views. 

It's all exaggerated to create sales. With technology you can make anything look big. 

Who knows if in reality people buy his stuff. I don't think so.. 

He must be a clever person trying to create false popularity 

And given his past record, it won't be hard to imagine him using tricks to sell his record. 

Such people don't go far in the long run. Don't pay attention to that guy. I am sure he got a bunch of tricks up his sleeve.. 

I've never heard of him before. Came to know with this thread. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

32 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Maybe it's false advertisement 

Some people on YouTube use bots to generate views. 

It's all exaggerated to create sales. With technology you can make anything look big. 

Who knows if in reality people buy his stuff. I don't think so.. 

He must be a clever person trying to create false popularity 

And given his past record, it won't be hard to imagine him using tricks to sell his record. 

Such people don't go far in the long run. Don't pay attention to that guy. I am sure he got a bunch of tricks up his sleeve.. 

I've never heard of him before. Came to know with this thread. 

Sorry but the guy is doing videos with Nicky Minaj he is playing at the top levels. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNg3M9IJJlY

Look at his wiki page it's quite long

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6ix9ine

Edited by Epikur

I thought this guy got shot? Shame.

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

I dont even know how to respond to that... its just... wow. 

Yes, if you just focus on those words taken out of context, it is wow. I'm saying we should be outraged at all pedophilia, but it's interesting how we care more about a musician on YouTube rather than the systemic issue of pedophilia in positions of significant power all over the world. 

Remember Epstein? He had a lot of friends in high places. You would think there would be more discussion around that, rather than this relatively insignificant YouTube character. 

He is a musical artist, not a political figure.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

He is a musical artist, not a political figure.

That makes being a pedophile okay? He has tons of influence on the youth, whatever labels and companies are supporting him should be held accountable, but who I am kidding, those labels probably are just as corrupt.