Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

how did Nazi stuff get into prison gangs that don't seem to have any original connection? is it just a case of low vibration attracting low vibration?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Just watch Jerry Springer:

That's brutal man. Just the example i was looking for. haha.

Edited by Kailash Bhattarai

Pretty funny and good song. Since I have anger issues rock is always enjoyable. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Can we get healthy examples too? I mean theyre not all psychopaths. There is a healthy Red too. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Shia Labeouf's character could be considered red with aspects of orange.

Edited by Tim Gardner

3 minutes ago, Tim Gardner said:

By healthy you mean not a psychopath?

I mean a healthy psychopath. ;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Michael Corleone from The Godfather is a good example of someone who starts out at stage blue and regresses into stage red. Initially, Michael wants to become stage orange (growing up in the 1920s and 1930s in Italian American New York City culture, who wants to marry an American woman and go into politics). He joins the marines and fights in World War II to escape stage blue and become part of that broader American culture, but as time goes on, and his family is threatened, he is pulled further back into stage red. He joins the mafia to protect his father, he loses his first wife Apollonia, and then when he finds out Fredo allowed for his family to be assassinated, he kills Fredo. 

Hole-album-livethroughthis.jpg

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Country Love:

Sure she's not just an insane Orange person? 

And what's your opinion on people that jump around the spiral, like Red people that hop straight to Green without going through the mind-slavery of Blue and soul-slavery of Orange?

There are a lot of characters who have some stage red in Homestuck. I'm talking about these specific things so my post isn't forever.

Part 1 - Gamzee and Caliborn

https://www.homestuck.com/story/3358

Gamzee has turquoise states like realizing he's god, but his religion is very violent. He starts killing people after this freakout. He's overly reliant on this thing called sopor. It's like a combo of weed and some psychedelic. Stage red religion.

https://www.homestuck.com/story/5471

May or may not work. Caliborn shoots Gamzee for 5 minutes for the next few pages. This is Gamzee's "God" as in the fundamentalist sense. Like I said. Stage Red religion.

Part 2 - Vriska

https://www.homestuck.com/story/2173

I remember on Leo's nuances videos, he said that gender identity can be at any stage. Here's a Stage Red trans girl. This is Vriska mind controlling Tavros off the cliff. She has a massive shadow for passivity. Pages 2173-2177 is the scene. She has a habit of attempting to bully Tavros to make her stronger.

https://www.homestuck.com/story/2207

In the comment below the story is the author explaining that Vriska is messed up because of her culture. There's a a lot of stage red on Alternia.

https://www.homestuck.com/story/2208

I didn't know this before I looked for this. Vriska sort of had a plan to kill her lusus (their animal guardian thing).

0:00-1:40 Vriska being really pissed off and has vengeance on Terezi.

Vriska is just an egotistical person in general and tries to be the best. She's volatile, domineering, wants to be the hero, and is willing to break rules. She hits a lot of the points that Leo said in the stage red video. There are a lot more examples of Vriska being stage red.

4:37-6:22 ignore everything else then read.

https://www.homestuck.com/story/3439

3439-3461 is the scene. Barely any words at all. I forgot to put a scene where Gamzee murders people. He kills Equius and Nepeta. It shows Gamzee's egotism. This happened because Dave showed him an ICP video and mocked his religion. The story's complicated so I might not wanna explain that much. The point of these is to just show stage red examples.

Ellen has elements of red where she shows signs of only caring about her success and the success of her show fuck everybody else even her own employees and guests, a lot of testimonies in this video, quite fascinating.

2 hours ago, John876 said:

Ellen has elements of red where she shows signs of only caring about her success and the success of her show fuck everybody else even her own employees and guests, a lot of testimonies in this video, quite fascinating.

This sounds more like excessive Orange.

I very much doubt Ellen has a bunch of Red in her. She should be Orange/Green.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 6/26/2020 at 1:34 PM, Leo Gura said:

Jeffy rape van

You know this says a lot about women’s psychology too. :S
They get attracted to Red guys like these?! 

I remember some girls were dating this guy I met at summer school. He got expelled by many schools and even failed classes. He was a drug dealer/addict/gangster. He would date smart girls so they did his homework, lol. And then take them to a forested area to make out with them. For some reason the girls kept dating him ?‍♂️ It was kinda fascinating cause even many boys were pulled or “attracted” to him lol. My friend introduced him to me despite my reluctance, he was attracted too I guess. I think he was stage red.

How desperate are women for a boyfriend?

6IX9INE is an example of Red music. 

His audience must be at a low level of Spiral Dynamics development as well since he has done a lot of problematic things like being charged for sex with under-age girls and his audience doesn't seem to care.

He also went to for almost 2 years recently for being affiliated with gangs.

1 hour ago, Akemrelax said:

How desperate are women for a boyfriend?

Women are attracted to confidence and inner strength. That's why.

Stage Red narcissists and sociopaths can be extremely charming.

Rap battles are like verbal man-rape: