AlwaysJoggin

Lost everything gambling

35 posts in this topic

@AlwaysJoggin It'll only get worse if you don't learn from it. Learn from it, and life can only get better. Maybe part of your life purpose is to help others with this issue? Who knows? I wish the best for you. Godspeed. 

@Dan502 “When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom, and love. Thanks for being you.”

@Haloman i tried calling the bank to stop me from depositing money into gambling sites before it got outa hand and they couldn't do it and i didn't have resources

@meow_meow 

have the same thoughts that what if when I get my hand on some money will be like just one more time make some that money back. i know me i need deep spiritual cleansing and be more aware. 

@hyruga it most be hard man. you are probably conscious enough to not let it hunt you as much as others my father actually lost same amount starting a business that failed it kinda detreated his health but time heals and he's almost over it. 

23 hours ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

I'm good target as I'm implosive and have zero self control and have free time and have nothing going on in life and also have no clear life propose literally nothing interests me.

“I am whatever you say I am, if I wasn’t, then why would I say I am?”

-Eminem

You are living the story you are telling. You are living it as the you of the story you’re telling. 

recently I started online gambling and i went 35k up as a 23 broke college student that's a lot but i couldn't stop i just couldn't control myself i lost the whole thing + couple thousand dollars i had from my own money now i barely have money to eat my brain is gonna explode thinking about all the thinks that money could have helped me and i lost it all due to lack of self awareness and lack of purpose and discipline and a lack of respect to life. for example imagen that money could have helped children in poor countries get a surgery they need to life ect... and I toke it for granted and gambled with it and lost it cuz of greed .

donno I'm at the lowest point in life atm and i need a life purpose, it will be my only chance to get moving forward   

I forgive myself but things are bleak now I'm lost  

thanks for reading everyone. if you have advise how I can find a passion in life let me know or how you found yours.

The iron is hot right now! It’s the time to strike. You definitely know what you do not want. Flip your own script. Write a list of what you therefore know you do want on a dreamboard. You will see the story you actually want, and it has (in this moment right now) already began ‘coming’, and will continue to do so. It’ll weed resistant thoughts / self doubt / total bummer ness, right out of you effortlessly, in letting them go. 

Side note, holy shit if I could be 23 with your wit, intelligence, diligence, determination...to make 35k online..psh. Forget about it. That money did not come from a world separate of you as it may seem. It came from your dreaming, from your focusing. It’s a amuse-bouche, it’s not even the appetizer let alone the dinner. It’s reality saying “look what you’re capable of!”. You totally got this. Take over the world. Crush this dream. Infuse it with what you really want, and watch what happens. 

Here’s an example of a kid who knew what he wanted, and started with a single video on YouTube. He’s doing ok. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm dam dude , you're insane you just showed me another way to look at it things, maybe i did think of but didn't fully believe and I'm not good with words but it makes me feel some kinda way. just made me feel stuff  needed. ama reread was you wrote to register it deeper, thanks wise words. 

also on the same note you guys on here reminded me of this moto clip use to like and just revisited to get some pump lol. 

@AlwaysJoggin My brother in law has been battling with a gambling addiction for many years. He recently lost his house and now he (48 yo) and my neice are living with my mother in law. Talk about having to start over, yikes. Learn the lesson now.:)

Good luck to you? 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Ananta very unfortunate, I know deeply its not his fault it can be as addictive as hereon  to some you lose self control and go into a mental delusion. 

gambling establishments take advantage of mentally strained people. in my case as well 

@AlwaysJoggin I started going to the gambling machines everyday from the beginning of last year but now the coronavirus lockdown has happened i cant go in there anymore. That has helped me find other things to make me feel better. Also actualized material helped me in a overall sense so i dont need to find things to make me feel better as much, and a lot of other things lol. 

@Rolo nice i never got hooked to machines cuzi didn't feel i can beat them consistently. but hope you don't suffer relapse doing this work (what leo teaches def helps, specially makes you feel less lustfull for materialistic things. 

Do you know about RTP? You can calculate your average losses. I know it's too late for that now.

There's a plus to going through what you went through. See, as well as awakening being a lifelong process, it's also something that happens to us throughout the day. And one thing that often happens before a major awakening break through, is that we start focusing on previous losses and near misses, things of magnitudes that scare us. So, when you start dwelling on this incident, remember that a breakthrough is coming. Process your loss, and after each section of processing, you will notice the rewards in terms of heightened consciousness.

@AlwaysJoggin I know this is a tangent but there are some good ass gambling anime (and manga) out there, if you're into that stuff. 

Kaiji is the best and first anime I'd recommend. One outs semi gambling semi sports. Liar Game is people playing psychological themed gambling games. Kakegurui is gambling but probably not everyone's cup of tea or that good objectively. 

You might find Kaiji relatable at an artistic and personal level, it's super good and grimy. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

This is an old, inactive thread that is attracting gambling spam bots.