Gneh Onebar

Connor Murphy explains Nonduality to a Women from the Mental Health Service

25 posts in this topic

This one is quite amusing: 

Imagine you are the women on the phone and you have never heard of enlightenment or nonduality before… what would you think? ;) 

Edited by Gneh Onebar

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Gneh Onebar talking to someone who has no clue about Truth is like talking to a wall.  (Unless they are completely open minded which is possible but i have found that the majority aren't)

 I give him a lot of credit for the patience to sit through it and answer her questions.  It probably amused him because he knew she was clueless and thought he was mentally ill haha.


Remove what you are to Be what You Are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He actually explained it very well even though the girl was sort of clueless :D (Not blaming her of course).

Afterwards, she probably thought "Okay, this guy was nuts" or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

 I give him a lot of credit for the patience to sit through it and answer her questions.  It probably amused him because he knew she was clueless and thought he was mentally ill haha.

Indeed. ;) 

Edited by Gneh Onebar

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got a slightly different view on this. He seems to have had an awakening to some degree and has a sort of clear view on awakening. How deep this goes I’m not to sure I havnt seen enough of him, neither to be honest can I be arsed watching too much of him. But what I have seen in a few videos is that I get the general feeling his ego is co-opting his awakening. Although he seems to have a bit of knowledge as such, maybe the wrong word to use, his delivery is atrocious. He’s obviously a highly viewed youtuber and I’m not convinced he’s teaching anybody anything at all, due to the way he’s delivering this stuff. Infact im seeing quite the opposite, he’s making himself look like a fool. And by that I mean to people like the mental health service and just the public in general. Although it’s pretty amusing to people who know what he’s talking about, those he’s actually trying to get his message out too are either really concerned or just taking in his antics for comedic value. Basically watching him for a laugh because to an ordinary minded person he’s probably looking like an absolute dick head. Excuse my language. Maybe more making a spiritual path look like nonsense, therefore not helping anyone to awaken, infact quite the opposite. I’ve no doubt he’s a spot on guy and nice enough, he comes across that way. But he’s making it all look like a it’s a joke, and your average person would no doubt feel they certainly do not want to follow in his footsteps. I saw one video of him explaining the Jesus story. Now there’s no doubt we all know Jesus, if there actually was a Jesus, was just an enlightened human being and not the son of god an all that, but this murphey lad stretches things too far by claiming Jesus pretended to die and then arose to make it look like he came back from the dead. I’m not saying that wasn’t the case, I don’t know. But neither does he, and the mere fact he claims to 100% know this is the case, well, that’s absolute shite and no wonder people think he’s mad. I’m not after any arguments with anyone on here about this I’ve go no interest or time to bother my ass arguing or debating it. As I did find the video pretty funny I laughed and it amused me. The guy can do what he wants but I won’t be keeping too many tabs on him. I’m just putting across a point from how I see it looking at the bigger picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

I’ve got a slightly different view on this. He seems to have had an awakening to some degree and has a sort of clear view on awakening. How deep this goes I’m not to sure I havnt seen enough of him, neither to be honest can I be arsed watching too much of him. But what I have seen in a few videos is that I get the general feeling his ego is co-opting his awakening. Although he seems to have a bit of knowledge as such, maybe the wrong word to use, his delivery is atrocious. He’s obviously a highly viewed youtuber and I’m not convinced he’s teaching anybody anything at all, due to the way he’s delivering this stuff. Infact im seeing quite the opposite, he’s making himself look like a fool. And by that I mean to people like the mental health service and just the public in general. Although it’s pretty amusing to people who know what he’s talking about, those he’s actually trying to get his message out too are either really concerned or just taking in his antics for comedic value. Basically watching him for a laugh because to an ordinary minded person he’s probably looking like an absolute dick head. Excuse my language. Maybe more making a spiritual path look like nonsense, therefore not helping anyone to awaken, infact quite the opposite. I’ve no doubt he’s a spot on guy and nice enough, he comes across that way. But he’s making it all look like a it’s a joke, and your average person would no doubt feel they certainly do not want to follow in his footsteps. I saw one video of him explaining the Jesus story. Now there’s no doubt we all know Jesus, if there actually was a Jesus, was just an enlightened human being and not the son of god an all that, but this murphey lad stretches things too far by claiming Jesus pretended to die and then arose to make it look like he came back from the dead. I’m not saying that wasn’t the case, I don’t know. But neither does he, and the mere fact he claims to 100% know this is the case, well, that’s absolute shite and no wonder people think he’s mad. I’m not after any arguments with anyone on here about this I’ve go no interest or time to bother my ass arguing or debating it. As I did find the video pretty funny I laughed and it amused me. The guy can do what he wants but I won’t be keeping too many tabs on him. I’m just putting across a point from how I see it looking at the bigger picture

My thoughts also. His ego is attempting to reconcile the immensity if what he experienced via his ayahuasca experience. Spirituality is not merely a social media game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think his content will be quite interesting once he realizes how most people don't really care about non-duality and he drops the evangelism. Right now it's just surface level and annoying.


To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Carl-Richard you didnt get the joke, did you?

he knows very well how no normal people can understand him, therefore he must prevent to not laught during this conversation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly despite how generic it may sound this never gets boring to me, Connor is cool and the fact he has 2,4 mil subs is quite cool as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everybody has their own path. I respect him.

The student with a big ego and the teacher in full service to god are one. You cant have one without the other.

Btw.. I could never do that, and i would never do that. He has some balls 😆


Infinite Love to you 🙏❤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Carl-Richard you didnt get the joke, did you?

he knows very well how no normal people can understand him, therefore he must prevent to not laught during this conversation.

Of course I got the joke, and I'm not really talking about this video. I'm talking about him in general. His whole mission of livestreaming himself fasting for 40 days and speaking about enlightenment to a chat full of trolls is just an exercise in futility really. In my opinion, he hasn't shown much evidence of having a deep understanding of how different people are at different stages of development and don't just accept any worldview no matter how good you think you are at explaining it to them. The deleted videos of him trying to teach everyone from his parents to his manager about his insights is a perfect example of that.

Edited by Carl-Richard

To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Carl-Richard Oh ok sorry I misunderstood you,

recently deleted videos? Maybe he grew so fast that he recognized his dillusion otherwise he would not delete it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Carl-Richard Oh ok sorry I misunderstood you,

recently deleted videos? Maybe he grew so fast that he recognized his dillusion otherwise he would not delete it

He has given many weird reasons for why he made those videos. Regardless, I'm still waiting in anticipation for when he gets more realistic.


To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lyubov said:

so is this guy going to become a meme on this forum?

sort of. ;) 


"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lyubov said:

so is this guy going to become a meme on this forum?

Not a bigger meme than how to make your self-actualized witch girlfriend squirt.


To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lyubov said:

so is this guy going to become a meme on this forum?

This guy might be able to score a hot witch girlfriend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I find it cringy, and feel he might look back at it and find it a bit cringy too after some years

Edited by Waken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy is idiot.

N1 Rule: Yo do not talk about the fight club to people who dont know how to fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now