Jo96

Leo’s jaw changing overtime with spiritual realization

19 posts in this topic

What kinda magic voodoo is this???

Looks the same to me.  In what way do you think it is changing?

I will say that his entire demeanor, the way he talks and the way he carries himself has changed a whole lot.   

I don’t know how to explain it, but I can just see based on the way he talks now how much more conscious he has become since his videos 5+ years ago.

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

13 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Looks the same to me.  In what way do you think it is changing?

I will say that his entire demeanor, the way he talks and the way he carries himself has changed a whole lot.   

I don’t know how to explain it, but I can just see based on the way he talks now how much more conscious he has become since his videos 5+ years ago.

His jaw has become more defined and the square more squared from what I see.  Actually the first video you can see his face is very skinny like he lost a lot weight which is why it’s most defined there. But the last video it’s less so skinny  and more so just naturally defined. Look at the sides next to his lymph nodes under his ears. 

Edited by Jo96

My oldest vids used green screen, which cuts a few pixels off the face, making it not true to life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My oldest vids used green screen, which cuts a few pixels off the face, making it not true to life.

What do you use now? Blue screen?

I guess just a dark grey backround.
edit: oh, actually not. sometimes you see that its not the real backround. But it really looks real to me

Edited by Travelion

35 minutes ago, Jo96 said:

His jaw has become more defined and the square more squared from what I see.  Actually the first video you can see his face is very skinny like he lost a lot weight which is why it’s most defined there. But the last video it’s less so skinny  and more so just naturally defined. Look at the sides next to his lymph nodes under his ears. 

You can see his lymph nodes? Really?

yes, it is true that your body literally reconfigures when you heal wounds at a metaphysical level. 

often times you can look at a persons facial features and body and begin to deconstruct their traumas. 

Genesis 27:27-29

57 minutes ago, Jo96 said:

Look at the sides next to his lymph nodes under his ears. 

its astounding the things people spend their time on....... lol

He's been mewing

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

This is what a lot of practice looks like. The change you see is mastery of making videos and presentation. The main take away should be that you too can master a discipline - but boy does it take a lot of practice, years in fact. Start now.

All stories and explanations are false.

1 hour ago, legendary said:

He's been mewing

That’s what I was thinking lmao 

2 hours ago, iGhost said:

What do you use now? Blue screen?

Nope

100% real scene.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Not that I notice any huge difference it could also be he used longer focal length before. And the light is also softer now. All things which influence the way the jaw will look like.

This is probably the most comical nonsensical title of a post I’ve come across yet? but I love a bit of humour and this done the trick??