Rasheed

Is seeing three 6-es in a row, sign of being out of alignment?

17 posts in this topic

I watched this video: 

in video, it says that three sixes is bad sign. While three sevens are good one. What got me confused is this:

I saw three 6-s and three 7-s on the same page, sometimes I see two sixes and two sevens, at same time.

My question is: WTF? 

+ What I become mindful, when I see three sixes, I kinda sometimes become negative about it. I am mindful of that, and I change that, give it positive meaning.

What you guys think? 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

I think there is no meaning to this. You give it meaning. 

satan and god have equal stakes in this world.

accept both.

reject violence.

embrace peace.

@Rasheed

Mind’s awakening to that there are no coincidences, this paradigm can be let go that a new more expansive than coincidences paradigm is known.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

666 is an angel number which means balance between material and spiritual. 

If you spend most of your life avoiding or afraid of 666, then maybe during an awakening it'll turn into some sort of beautiful sign for you because everything you cut yourself off from or misunderstand comes flooding back in like a boomerang. Such is Oneness. Signs and symbols don't have objective meanings, you could say it's all about the meaning you give them, but how you define "you" can be a source of confusion there. 

When I was a kid, 666 was an absolutely terrifying number. People who liked it were evil. When I was an adult it was meaningless. People who gave it meaning were ignorant and superstitious. Then I had a "revelation" on my 666th post, and a revelation about how the number was associated with me and how I had always hated that, and remembered the 666 on Leo's wall in gratitude for his part in my awakening. And 666 had a beautiful meaning. 

How were all these events seemingly over time possible? Because 666 has no meaning. When I thought it had no meaning, I was still giving it a meaning. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Numerology is probably crap. But it's an interesting kind of crap.

I too get spooked sometimes when I read 0x29A in my memory addresses. But then I realize I'm no longer 5 years old.

3 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Numerology is probably crap. But it's an interesting kind of crap.

extreme.png

Interesting indeed B|

Just now, Extreme Z7 said:

@DoubleYou  I hate you so much right now

xDxDxD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

how do you know it wasn't 999 but upside down? 

Superstition.

Heres a question.

Who are you?

Thats all you need. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Weirdly enough, numerology has really helped me a lot along my journey. 

Very often when I make a big decision and need reassurance, or overcome something I was struggling a lot with, I see a specific set of numbers somewhere. 

1111 when I realised some truth, or am getting more in alignment with a truth.

2222 when I am moving from one chapter or subchapter of my life to the next, and that I'm shedding old skin.

123 when I am improving at something and taking steps.

666 when I have something I have to work through.

I have a strong intuition that these numbers actually are trying to help and assist me. Perhaps I'm deluding myself, but I have observed the same thing happening so many times, like a scientist would when trying to establish something for example, that I cannot deny the synchronicity and phenomenon.

Observe for yourself what these numbers might mean to you and contemplate them.

All the best.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

I don't know, when i see it i just point it out and laugh.