Jacobsrw

The New Cult of Brian Rose and David Icke

141 posts in this topic

Who else here is concerned about this Brian Rose/David Icke London Real movement? 

After watching one of the interviews between Brian Rose and David Icke, I got the sense a new cult may be manifesting.
This banding together for free speech, finds me very concerned. At first, there appeared to be some meta-perspective taking and critical analysis employed, I was open to that. But then adamant belief in such proposition that the claims became no different than that of religious fundamentalist dogma.

It’s like using a weapon to remove a weapon. Damage is likely to be caused. Although there are some valuable points shared between them, I see this going so far it’s going to spread like a plague. People getting so brain washed that they’re being mind controlled and indoctrinated that they then fight the very hand that feeds them. A possible all out civil war, in the following of a delusional Trump ideal.

Even if what was said was true (which is highly improbable), fighting the government or at the very least resisting them, is not going to resolve it. Similar to Leo’s insight, Love is needed not contorted egoic reactions.

What’s others thoughts on this?

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Fortunate Son Well I I would say the rhetoric used is cultish. If you watched the video, this is evident. The incessant fear mongering, straw manning and blame that was projected. This is not high consciousness dialogue at all, it’s self-indulged propaganda.

Actualized.org definitely has cultish aspects in they way it is used. But the platform itself is not a cult since the very foundation of it is to openness to any ideal, without a need in believing it.

I’m not disputing everything he said but the way in which he said it. And further, that half of what was stated is not even substantiated by the evidence he tried to use against what he was blaming.

Furthermore, the concern is not that people are opening their minds to new possibilities, but that they are being deceived into believing a know ideology without sufficient evidence nor strategies. In so far, this could result in egomania reaction. As people will just resort to their most primitive level response they would from fear.

Too much radical open mindedness can corrode an undeveloped mind.

Edited by Jacobsrw

I saw bits of the interview today after a friend shared it with me. There's substantial fear mongering (although I'm open to their assertions being true). I don't see any radical call to action here. In fact, towards the end, Icke spoke about Love and Consciousness. 

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

Icke has spoken about us all being made of pure love in 2 of the 3 interviews that I saw. Not regular love, he said unconditional love is the closest thing to it he can put into words. He also described us as "a point of awareness in an infinite state of conciousness"

He may be misguided about a lot of the conspiracy stuff, but I think he may also have more in common with people on this path than we let on.

I don't trust Icke to speak about science, but I've heard enough similar stuff coming out of MDs and other apparent doctors, scientists, and medical experts that I'm willing to be radically open-minded to the possibility that something other than a virus could be causing COVID-19. 

Youtube is just making the situation worse by removing these people from the platform. Sure there are lots of crackpot theories. If someone is giving dangerous advice or inciting violence then remove them. But there are also some plausible alternate explanations being presented by doctors which are being removed from the big tech platforms just because they go against the conventional explanation.

But at the end of the day, we're all stuck inside our houses for the foreseeable future no matter what is true, unless you want to risk fines and other problems. So perhaps it doesn't really matter.

Edited by Yarco

@Fortunate Son I agree sometimes there is a need for radical perspectives so minds can expand. I wasn’t critiquing that but more the approaches used to do it and the responses as a result. 

Yes I also agree that this pandemic is a necessary step of evolution regarding the human consciousness. However, I also caution that spreading radical ideas can do just as much damage as they were first intended to fix. 

Time will tell I guess whether we wake up or fall deeper asleep.

@legendary agreed. There are some points to consider, however, none of them are substantiated, still possible though. And yes that was my concern. It is all great to propose advantageous ideas but they are rendered redundant or dangerous if not supported by compensatory resolutions.

Edited by Jacobsrw

Although I don't necessarily agree with all the content and messages of some of the people that have been censored over the years. I can sympathize with their positions.

YouTube, Google, Facebook, and other big tech companies are practically public utilities by all metrics, it would be intellectually dishonest to argue otherwise. Therefore they have a larger (but mostly unspoken) obligation to abide by certain freedom of speech laws of whatever countries they are operating in. It's a huge problem that they can completely crush peoples livelihoods because they don't feel the need to shore up extremely vague guidelines, or because it goes against their political affiliations. Most of which are clearly liberal/left leaning because they are based in silicon valley.

It's just a power game that needs to be balanced a bit better, at least the European Union is doing something about it to protect their democracies. America on the other hand is in full fucking meltdown lol.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Yarco agreed. We should be open minded enough to contemplate what someone says before rejecting it. However, we must also be careful to not swing too far into leniency that we then become assumptiusts. There needs to be a delicate balance between openness and conscientiousness. 

And Icke could be right in some regards, yet he pontificates more than providing solutions. Which could be concerning. A new radical movement could be made if people blindly believe without proper actionable solutions.

Something definitely sus seems to be going on with COVID-19 but creating theories and dogmatically believing could be just and dangerous as following the mainstream media.

Edited by Jacobsrw

4 minutes ago, Roy said:

YouTube, Google, Facebook, and other big tech companies are practically public utilities by all metrics, it would be intellectually dishonest to argue otherwise. Therefore they have a larger (but mostly unspoken) obligation to abide by certain freedom of speech laws of whatever countries they are operating in.

It's just a power game that needs to be balanced a bit better

I completely agree. There’s some sneaky monopilsation happening with the distribution and regulation of content. These big media companies needed to be carefully assessed so as to not abuse the very rights they were created to first support.

Brian Rose is definitely capitalizing on this and creating his "army". But the 

3 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

Who else here is worried about this Brian Rose/David Icke London Real movement? 

After watching one of the interviews between Brian Rose and David Icke, I got the sense a new cult may be manifesting.
This banding together for free speech, finds me very concerned. At first, there appeared to be some meta-perspective taking and critical analysis employed, I was open to that. But then adamant belief in such proposition that the claims became no different than that of religious fundamentalist dogma.

It’s like using a weapon to remove a weapon. Damage is likely to be caused. Although there are some valuable points shared between them, I see this going so far it’s going to spread like a plague. People getting so brain washed that they’re being mind controlled and indoctrinated that they then fight the very hand that feeds them. A possible all out civil war, in the following of a delusional Trump ideal.

Even if what was said was true (which is highly improbable), fighting the government or at the very least resisting them, is not going to resolve it. Similar to Leo’s insight, Love is needed not contorted egoic reactions.

What’s others thoughts on this?

Icke was literally saying that Love is the answer.

Anyway, a clash between the people and the rich/powerful is inevitable. It's coming. But London Real will have little to do with it. 

@DivineSoda yes Brian Rose is making this look more cultish than it needs to be. 

As for Icke, he as stating Love was the answer, but the love in which he espoused was contorted, conditional and ideological. He posed a love that supported his ideal, and that subordinated those he opposed. That’s not absolute Love. Absolute love contains that which you hate as well as that which you love. It is infinite, boundless and “un-conditional”.

Edited by Jacobsrw

33 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

@DivineSoda yes Brian Rose is making this look more cultish than it needs to be. 

As for Icke, he as stating Love was the answer, but the love in which he espoused was contorted, conditional and ideological. He posed a love that supported his ideal, and that subordinated those he opposed. That’s not absolute Love. Absolute love contains that which you hate as well as that which you love. It is infinite, boundless and “un-conditional”.

This is really off the mark interpretation of the love he was talking about. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Jacobsrw Two Facts:

1. Big money interest, politicians, corporations, billionaires etc are interested in exploitation and manipulation of the mass by hook or crook. This is their Modus operandi.  This is what the ego does!

2. David Icke and Brian Rose are not fully awake. They don't investigate their self bias and self deception. 

The relative truth lies in between. 

@TRUTHWITHCAPITALT Exactly! Could not agree more. Relativity is key here so as not become deluded by the romanticising of different ideals. Neither Brian Rose or David Icke I feel have negative intentions. However, neither of them seem to show an ounce of consideration for the consequences of the actions.

Ps. Love your username haha

Have seen Bentinho Massaro made an article on the Brian rose/David Icke interview. It probably could become a movement like you say. I should watch the interview though.

He talks like he is 100% certain that his theories are correct, while the holistic picture could be spot on, many details are not true in his theories. My opinion is that David is getting little overboard without discerning his info that he is putting out and it unnecessarily causes more fear and division than needed.  Maybe that is the cost in taking people out of blissful ignorance towards painful awareness (or vice versa). Then again, i was never interested in the theories about the cabal or covid-19 stuff anyway.

At the 4th density of love and understanding which we are becoming, conflicts exists between negative and positive polarities.

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

I also see very biased views towards these kinds of people to be honest.
Like have you not ever seriously considered that David Icke might actually not be biased but very awake, you go to conclusions right away because his view doesn't fit your beliefs, that's your ego survival mechanism.
Of course I'm not making claims about him, I'm just pointing out that I see a lot of biased views towards him.
Also people saying that it's a problem him being 100% sure about things. How are you so quick to judge and know? Maybe he has had experiences of this things he is talking about and has assets that make the things he says a fact from his view and yet he is of course not able to provide proof for everything because it's just his experience. Of course I wouldn't follow him blindly but I don't see how this biased beliefs towards him are justified.

Edited by LaucherJunge

1 hour ago, LaucherJunge said:

Also people saying that it's a problem him being 100% sure about things. How are you so quick to judge and know? Maybe he has had experiences of this things he is talking about and has assets that make the things he says a fact from his view and yet he is of course not able to provide proof for everything because it's just his experience. Of course I wouldn't follow him blindly but I don't see how this biased beliefs towards him are justified.

Not judging him, my point is there are more probable explanations he could consider, for instance he has a theory about shape shifting reptilians while others say it is a reptilian soul incarnated in a human body, a physical body cannot shift appearance but someone can glimpse the reptilian soul inside a body. That what i say when some of his details could be false while holistic picture of reality true. Of course he could be 100% spot on everything but i doubt anyone has the full picture. I am personally am a fan of David for many years now, but i am able to discern his info and not blindly accept everything he is talking about. Have to get the info from many sources and not rely on one.

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@LaucherJunge  David raises valid questions and points. I am with him as far as exposing manipulation and exploitation of the masses by the elite and the powerful. However, his romanticising of "the good old days" and the yearning of the fulfillment of the Orwellian Prophecy is ludicrous. He makes it look like the 1900's were the best time to be alive. Forgetting how our old stories and attachment were the one's that created the division and chaos in the first place.

Let's say Covid is flase flag operation? So what? tell me your solution. Is Icke going to topple the government? Are "Second amendment" people going to fight the US army? If "the cults" were capable of  doing what "they" did, "they" have already done the damage and will continue to do so. His posts are only going to dumb down the people and further the sleepwalking.

My friend never forget man is the most domesticated animal of all. We are still "young" creatures and are still in the age of "slavery" with a tiny shift in the overton window. No need to Crocodile tears.

The definition of Narcissism is to be complaining on a system that feeds and protects you. Half of the world's population does not have that luxury.Where is the love for children dying and starving in Africa? For them getting displaced, slavery, ethnic cleansing is business as usual. Not getting government subsidy in a lock down.  Please have some desire for truth. 

Edited by TRUTHWITHCAPITALT

@TRUTHWITHCAPITALT I don't even know why you are telling me all this to be honest?
I have barely watched Ickes content, just enough to be able to tell that people are totally biased on him and demonize him like crazy without any reason then him not fitting into their believe system.
He is spreading awareness of what's going on and that's a great thing in my view. It doesn't even matter at all if it's all 100% correct or not, what is important is that people wake up to the truth that there are some shady things going on.

14 minutes ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

The definition of Narcissism is to be complaining on a system that feeds and protects you. Half of the world's population does not have that luxury.Where is the love for children dying and starving in Africa? For them getting displaced, slavery, ethnic cleansing is business as usual. Not getting government subsidy in a lock down.  Please have some desire for truth. 

You are contradicting yourself. Is it now narcissism to be fed and protected by a system that exploits the other half of the world or is it narcissism to complain about this system?

Icke has literally said at the end of EVERY interview with Brian- 

'We are simply infinite awareness, having this experience.' 

'Love is the only answer, by raising our vibration and consciousness we can overcome this and create a world based on love.' 

He also NEVER promotes violence, as he has stated multiple times, this is simply dropping down to their level, and fighting fire with fire, the only answer is love, and being the change you want to see. 

People judge him because the stuff he says will radically change how you think about the world, politics and media. I ignored him for years as I didn't want to hear things such as Vaccines could be BS, Climate change could be part of an agenda, same as Veganism (I'm vegan), UBI could be used as a form of control, A lot of left wing politics has been hijacked by 'evil' people such as George Soros& UN agendas, and many many more. I am not saying all of these are true, but I didn't even want to question this for a while, it takes a radical shift to even be able to. 

The hardest of all is understanding the Global child abuse and Pedophilia, that genuinely will test you emotionally. It is horrific. 

For anyone who wants an introduction to his work, this 9 hour seminar gives you an incredible basis- IT'S ALL LOVE! 

However, to build a society based on love, you have to expose the devilry and corruption that is going on globally. 

Sorry, it's 9 hours but discusses this all so well!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi