Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ItsMeGod

Once you know the Truth...

21 posts in this topic

For those who have come to know that they are God, what did this change for you?
How many times did you have the realization before it stuck with you?
Did you tell people you know?
How did your relationships change?

What did you do first, as God?

Whats the point if we cant use this power. Yeah, we are God, but where are our Godly powers? We are still at the mercy of reality.

Sat dawn on bench next to Danube river bought can of beer. Cried for full hour. 

Finally Recognizing everything is me including all people who watched me cry had zero shame and fear in doing so. 

For enlightenment /Self Realization /Remembering you will experience your own death. It will actually feel that way. 

It will bring you on your knees once you "return". 

You will realize Leo didn't lie to you and this wierd/snapping ass mofo too. 

Jed too, he is fishy to me like outmost fishy. You can't lie to me baby. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@ItsMeGod world becomes you. Because it is your own imagination, nothing is exist except you. You become humble, lovely and so straightforward. And almost no fear. Only fear can be is thought. My perspective was before the realization, Just imagine that you play ps with virtual reality, and you really believe in that you are the character and embody with that body (because you have vr on your head, and in the game as that body). And after the realization, i know that i am the thing, which puts vr on its own head as nothing. Thats why including my body and rest of this world is same. Because real me is not here, and stays at nothing. Nothing can happened to nothing. I hated people a l lot before, and loved myself so much. After seeing everything is me, i love everything. Even the pain. Lol

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

It is felt as God. Yeah Everything so cool.

Define  Conciousness as God. Fuck imagination/dream.

Thank me later. 

?❤️

When I get enlightened im go a go out clubbing, dance all night with pretty girls and take one home ;) I literally CANT FUCKING WAIT. I've been so excited to get good at administering my 5meo. As soon as I do, I'm gonna do some lovely 5meo retreats ?♥️ I love the feeling of just being absolutely blown away hehe. It feels brill to have my ego weakened 

@zeroISinfinity " Yeah Everything so cool."

what is not so cool is that you are all alone. no one to share with. that sounds for me as unawakened person not so cool

For those who have come to know that they are God, what did this change for you?  Understanding. 
How many times did you have the realization before it stuck with you? Once, which is the only possible answer, and not even that. 
Did you tell people you know? There’s no God, nor people to tell. 
How did your relationships change? They didn’t. 
What did you do first, as God? Nothing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, ItsMeGod said:

For those who have come to know that they are God, what did this change for you?
How many times did you have the realization before it stuck with you?

For me not much has changed, other than I have a better understanding of what reality is. Life just carries on, it doesn’t care whether you’re god realized or not. All it took was one mushroom trip and the realization has stuck with me since, and you also realize there is no beginning or end. What did I do first as god? Well I was always god, I was just aware of it. I got up the next morning and just went to work like an average human being.

1. For those who have come to know that they are God, what did this change for you? Awareness of non-changing.
2. How many times did you have the realization before it stuck with you? Once
3. Did you tell people you know? There is nothing to tell, other than constructs of creation
4. How did your relationships change? See #1

5. What did you do first, as God? Nothing as you and Everything as You. (Again, contemplate what is “you”)

@Dutch guy if people, who are so egoistic around me, brings me back to my ego. However, with meditation and contemplation, effectiveness of others is decreasing day by day. This is just a game. Just have fun without hurting others, and pick your character because all you, which is nothing. I believe, after realization most important thing is the balancing between god and ego. If you are personally associate with feelings or world, you will suffer, therefore, i am god but i just have fun and dont take anything personal in this temporary game. As Bruce Lee said, if you have one to the extreme you will be very unscientific, if you have another extreme you become a all sudden a mechanical man (because, non duality  when you feel nothing in the body, you see that you are not in the body and not in the control of body, which mean is you are a robot). 

it felt like infinite consciousness, I never grasped what infinity means till that point.

58 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Awareness of non-changing.

Could you expand on this one please ?

@ItsMeGod Awareness is curative. It made it much easier to see past the stress and anxiety my thoughts caused me and cope with situations in the world.

2 hours ago, ItsMeGod said:

I keep it under wraps pretty much, it is much too radical to simply tell other people. I will hint at spirituality here and there with my mother just to plant that seed. My brother is also super into spirituality like me and actually got me into it. 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1. For those who have come to know that they are God, what did this change for you? 

Nobody knows.

2. How many times did you have the realization before it stuck with you? 

The realization is that you are and have always been "God". There is no one for "it" to stick to. Only an apparently seperate person needs to know.

3. Did you tell people you know? 

Nobody knows. 

4. How did your relationships change? 

Enlightenment isn't something added to your experience to make you feel or be a better person. It is a falling away of the need for something to happen. 

And there is no relationships, everything is fresh and ever changing. 

5. What did you do first, as God?

I took a fat shit and played angry birds ?

4 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Whats the point if we cant use this power. Yeah, we are God, but where are our Godly powers? We are still at the mercy of reality.

@WHO IS I know I wish I had some godly powers too. I mean i guess I do because I'm creating this thing called reality l but fuck I want some powers

6 hours ago, ItsMeGod said:

"Let there be light."

unborn Truth

@WhatAWondefulWorld thats full of ego, and it never comes when ego wants. Lol. It is just because of 21 th century. Can you imagine if you never seen anything on tv or internet how can you know about someone has a superpower. I never seen or heard anyone. 

@James123 All this technology is basically a superpower. The ego always thinks it needs more to be happy.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

11 hours ago, Osaid said:

The ego always thinks it needs more to be happy

Thats answer of how the devil is created.