Surfingthewave

Concerns for Leo

233 posts in this topic

What Source would create other then Infinite Love. What's the best thing possible to ever be?

If you have answer please PM me. ☺️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Leo Gura For how long you are able to stay as such? Just curious. I know it's timeless but when you return how much time passed lets say like that.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity No hes not.

If you're on the path for understandings sake then so be it but that's so foolish.

I watched Leo's awakenings I had the same type of connection to source after 2 low dose lsd trips. Leo's just state chasing.

I know I'm not enlightened and given me and him are basically at similar stages on the path I know this isnt right.

If you're "enlightened" but you arent happy and you aren't interested in the happy part then you've lost the plot. Pursuing that path is so stupid it hurts. 

On 4/20/2020 at 10:29 AM, Nak Khid said:

5Meo says your physical body doesn't matter

11 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Maybe YOU want to think that and you corrupt 5Meo into your paradigm.

Remind you that you can take 5Meo and still be stage blue thinker if you states rigid "facts" like this.

Did you watch Leo's last video? 

5Meo says your physical body doesn't matter. Ask Leo to verify this. It's only the ego that holds it back

Edited by Nak Khid

@fridjonk No you dont. Understanding Is a bottomless pit. Reality is infinitely complex you can seek understanding for eternity.

Embodiment and knowing eventually collapse into one, but Leo hasnt collapsed that duality, apparently neither have you

@LfcCharlie4 is 10 times more woke than Leo and look at how he calls him out. 

Leo's not even smart enough to see when people ahead of him are calling out his nonsense. The guys got 0 embodiment without drugs. Literal joke. And you're acting like hes figured out the game of life.

33 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@zeroISinfinity No hes not.

If you're on the path for understandings sake then so be it but that's so foolish.

I watched Leo's awakenings I had the same type of connection to source after 2 low dose lsd trips. Leo's just state chasing.

I know I'm not enlightened and given me and him are basically at similar stages on the path I know this isnt right.

If you're "enlightened" but you arent happy and you aren't interested in the happy part then you've lost the plot. Pursuing that path is so stupid it hurts. 

So you're saying when you trip you might think you're enlightened at the time but you're not really enlightened? 

Is there any way to test the person to see if they're enlightened?   Or are they just deluded by the state that they are enlightened? 

@Nak Khid  It depends how you define enlightenment. 

To me insights into love, god, etc don't mean much if you can't integrate them and embody them in your every day life. 

Leo has claimed that he can only reach those levels with DMT, but sober his baseline consciousness isn't even close to those levels. 

I define enlightenment as an integrated and embodied god. Not someone who can only reach god state with drugs. 

Well I can tell, but idk how to teach that skill to others. For me a huge red flag is when a dude claims enlightenment, but then is obviously not happy, not healthy, doesn't have healthy relationships etc. 

1 hour ago, Nak Khid said:

5Meo says your physical body doesn't matter. 

This is a misunderstanding. If you want to know what 5Meo says, listen to It directly rather than speculating through what others say. 

29 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

So you're saying when you trip you might think you're enlightened at the time but you're not really enlightened? 

Is there any way to test the person to see if they're enlightened?   Or are they just deluded by the state that they are enlightened? 

No its all actual.  But pure actuality - pure infinity (melting into and merging with the present moment) aka a non-dual state cannot be sustained.  There is ego death in these expanded states of consciousness and then there is a return to duality - the dream - second order - whatever you wish to call it.   You will completely experience death or the illusion of death

One can be in such expanded states sober or with psychedelics and they are no different.  

The point is these levels of Consciousness, however profound, do not need to be chased.   When you try to seek or force things it will backfire.   In these states of Absolute infinity one can have complete understanding of all of reality.  It is remarkable.  As Leo said it will bring you to your knees weeping.   It will leave you reeling and drowning in pure bliss.

So it is easy to fall into the trap of wanting to be in these states.   I have felt the loss of what Leo is saying when you are no longer in these states of consciousness.   But at the same time one has to realize that its always here.  Its always here once it has become actual for you.   You do not need to chase these states.   This is infinity right now, albeit a finite slither but it is Infinity.  One can be at peace and happy in any state of consciousness. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Raptorsin7 From my point of view, he doesn't really need the DMT as much as he thinks he does. He's always been highly awake (since I've 'known' him). He underestimates himself.  I see chasing due to a lack of love and a need to prove himself worthy of love when he is already more than worthy. 

1 minute ago, Artaemis said:

@Raptorsin7 From my point of view, he doesn't really need the DMT as much as he thinks he does. He's always been highly awake (since I've 'known' him). He underestimates himself.  I see chasing due to a lack of love and a need to prove himself worthy of love when he is already more than worthy. 

He wants to explore as deeply as possible.  And he realized there is no end to Infinite Love.  There isn't.  Infinite Love will blow the doors off a finite being.  That much love will literally cause you to implode.  

He's there, maybe he wanted to make sure he was.  Infinity is a beast.  There is no end.  Nor is there a beginning for that matter.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Artaemis  Yeah that's true of everyone at bottom. We all suffer from a lack of love, because if we embodied our true love we wouldn't be seeking and we'd be whole.

I agree with your analysis thank you. The concern, which @Surfingthewave rightly pointed out, is Leo has a big following of unaware seekers who may follow him down the path of blasting yourself with DMT. 

It's so obvious there are better ways of going about finding love then what he's doing, but he lacks the self awareness to acknowledge this.

Lack of confidence, lack of self-esteem etc all stem from a lack of love. But love is felt, so if Leo were wiser he'd find ways to feel love daily without the drugs. But idk how long it will take him to figure that one out.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

You’ve just scratched the surface of psychedelics. Be careful of assuming understanding based on extrapolation of limited understanding. This creates misunderstanding which is a block to deepening and expanding. 

@Raptorsin7 You misunderstand what I am doing. Best to keep an open mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Raptorsin7 You're too much up in your mind, making assumptions and projections.

You will never find better ways to find love. Look around, all This, it's this way because the love is maximized to 100%. 

It's this way because reality is so selfless, it couldn't be any better or any other way. 

We are in paradise! 

Edited by fridjonk

25 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

No it doesn’t. If you want to know what 5Meo says, listen to It directly rather than speculating through what others say. 

You're not in Infinite Consciousness. If you were, your body would be dead.

25 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Lol, you ARE infinite consciousness already that thinks that you are a human (which is also created from you, consciousness).

The body/mind is "IN and permeated by",  you and you are identified with it. That's what's happening. ?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

You are free to create whatever you like. I’m just pointing out that speculating about what 5Meo says ain’t it. If you want to know what 5Meo says, it’s best to listen to what it says directly - not by speculation based on what others say.