Surfingthewave

Concerns for Leo

233 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Pookie said:

Many of your students don't know about or even understand how authority works, especially if they are beginners in this work, and indeed many have vested their authority in you without even recognizing that they've done do, which is where the danger lies for many following you here and why I think @Raptorsin7's concerns are valid. 

Of course. And it could not be otherwise. Which is why I constantly make disclaimers about not believing me, doing the practices, and validating everything for yourself.

This work is inherently deceptive and dangerous. This cannot be avoided. And I can only lead as well as my current level of consciousness allows me to.

I'm a limited human. So keep that in mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Artaemis said:

@Leo Gura My intuition is picking up that taking/ encouraging 5meoDMT use can be dangerous. I don't know why. 

You will literally die if you go far enough.  That is the price of Truth.

Becoming a mystic is no small business.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

You will literally die if you go far enough.  That is the price of Truth.

Becoming a mystic is no small business.

It's not that.  It's something else.  Like psychedelics in the right hands/ time period can unlock things you only hear about in myth. 

1 minute ago, Artaemis said:

It's not that.  It's something else.  Like psychedelics in the right hands/ time period can unlock things you only hear about in myth. 

That too ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

Like psychedelics in the right hands/ time period can unlock things you only hear about in myth. 

Why would that be dangerous?

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Why would that be dangerous?

The energy I saw during the mass death/vision/premonition was incredibly disturbing.

It might not be dangerous though if there is support. Which was what naturally occurred. 

I've read a lot of this thread and all I have to say on the topic is this - Remember guys (and gals), you don't owe Leo anything. He may have provided you with something valuable or improved an aspect of your life in some way, but you have no obligation to stick around. Especially if the path he's going down doesn't resonate with you and scares/worries you. If that's the case just say thank you for what you got, then leave.

Remember all this is supposed to just be scaffolding anyways. You use it then throw it away. If you are sticking around just for the hell of it and not really fully grasping or integrating the content in a healthy matter it's probably an attachment issue, which is a problem in and of itself that has to do with the individual, not Leo. Don't be part of the reason people could justify calling this a cult.

Yes Leo has a responsibility, but it's just not realistic for him to check-in with everyone and make sure they're up to speed and not going to misinterpret him and follow blindly. He is doing some cutting-edge radical stuff that the majority of people just won't be ready for. It takes time, careful navigation, and a lot of risk too. He shouldn't have to stop or hamper his process because he's constantly worried about babysitting. The fact is, yea a number of people are going to be blind and dogmatic about copying Leo will make catastrophic misinterpretations that could affect their lives negatively. If that's the case they weren't doing the work properly and we're probably fucked anyways. Accept that you can't control for every person in the world, you'd be so busy trying to put out the fires of stupidity you'd forget to work on yourself, which is why are all here (mostly).

Personally I won't be sticking around or following as much in the future. I'm noticing that while the concepts are neat and speak to me, a lot of it is just mental masturbation and not practical for what I need at this point in my life to match my goals. Don't keep investing if you're getting diminishing returns. Remember you can always come back later. I'll leave this thread with a quote that's high relevant;

"If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

17 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Did you watch Leo's last video? 

5Meo says your physical body doesn't matter. Ask Leo to verify this. It's only the ego that holds it back

"5Meo says your physical body doesn't matter"

"God says another races physical body doesn't matter"

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Everything in Creation has its own purpose and play. Absorb what is useful to your experience and discard what is not. Only YOU matter. The Reality is but a reflection of your conscious awareness. Detach from the illusion of separation and Truth abounds.

2 minutes ago, Emiliano said:

The other day I dreamed that Leo committed suicide and everybody was hysterical on the forum. Maybe my subconscious is perceiving a weird vibe in him recently.

what method did he use?