Surfingthewave

Concerns for Leo

233 posts in this topic

The ordinary can also be explored infinitely.

This is not a linear race. 

Are you willing to put a gun in your mouth and shoot yourself?  Are you willing to go into hell are you willing to live

through hell are you willing to suffer in the streets of a slum?  Are you willing to die of a drug overdose?
Are you willing to actually incarnate into that life and live through the worst hell?  You could possibly imagine not as a

hypothetical theoretical something that might happen someday but are you willing

to live through it right now and of course you probably don't you probably don't want to  but you realize that God would because God is love

17 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Lol, you ARE infinite consciousness already that thinks that you are a human (which is also created from you, consciousness).

The body/mind is "IN and permeated by",  you and you are identified with it. That's what's happening. ?

They are finite parts of God.

Good luck.

I don't really understand a lot of people, but its crystal clear they have what I dont want.

Whatever rabbit hole you're going down with the psychs you couldn't pay me enough money to follow you down it.

But Leo's more woke then the buddha right? Lol

1 minute ago, Nak Khid said:

They are finite parts of God.

..and your point? 

God is awareness with attributes. I can not be what I perceive and I perceive the body/mind. It can be me, but I can't be it. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

Good luck.

I don't really understand a lot of people, but its crystal clear they have what I dont want.

Whatever rabbit hole you're going down with the psychs you couldn't pay me enough money to follow you down it.

Infinite Love

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

That's exactly right, because the ego resists death over any means, even infinite amounts of money. 

3 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

..and your point? 

God is awareness with attributes. I can not be what I perceive and I perceive the body/mind. It can be me, but I can't be it. 

You are God

11 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

It’s not about other people. It boils down to you. If you don’t want to venture somewhere you perceive as unappealing, that’s fine. Yet don’t let your interpretations of others distract you.

A trick of the mind is assumptions. The idea that Leo is more woke than Buddha is obviously absurd, and you can see that absurdity. That is the easy part. Yet the idea that Leo is more woke that Buddha is also fundamentally true, yet you cannot see that because of how you are creating “Leo” and “Buddha”. It is possible to have clear understanding of this, yet there is a price to pay at the personal level. This is the hard part. You don’t seem to be curious about venturing here, which is fine. 

There is something here you can see and understand. There is also something here you cannot see or understand. I’m not saying you are wrong and need to reject your view. I’m saying that view is partial. 

@fridjonk Its not about resisting death. 

I want ego death. I want love, joy, bliss etc.

The question is how to get there asap. I want enlightenment, embodiment and integration, not just insights. 

And I want it every day all day. I want baseline consciousness to be enough.

None of you "geniuses" have this yet. It's so obvious

3 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

You are God

I prefer to say I'm awareness, which encompasses the fact that I'm God, but this finite human is but an "aspect" of God. It will crest and fall, its a temporary expression of God. Just as the wave is an aspect of the ocean, but its all just really ...water.? 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Anna1 said:

I prefer to say I'm awareness, which encompasses the fact that I'm God, but this finite human is but an "aspect" of God. It will crest and fall, its a temporary expression of God. Just as the wave is an aspect of the ocean, but its all just really ...water.? 

wrong, you are God despite what you prefer saying.   That is what Leo has taught 

Infinite Love

Do the work

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@fridjonk Its not about resisting death. 

I want ego death. I want love, joy, bliss etc.

The question is how to get there asap. I want enlightenment, embodiment and integration, not just insights. 

And I want it every day all day. I want baseline consciousness to be enough.

None of you "geniuses" have this yet. It's so obvious

The lack of satisfaction with baseline is huge. Boredom and dissatisfaction with sobriety is cosmology, believe it or not. This is the biggest drawback I see too with Leo’s approach, the lack of scalability to sobriety and the lack of understanding into what sobriety has to offer one who is oriented towards Truth. While I use psychedelics and will continue to do so, I do not believe this path of only using 5meo is my path. I seek embodiment and integration as well, not temporary insight and peak states. 

@Serotoninluv I understand distinctions bro. 

If you could BE leo or the buddha. You ride shotgun with their experience. Now imagine all the seekers on the forum. Would you want any of these people to be like leo. 

You arent even honest in your life. You are still afraid of judgement and reputation amongst academics. 

You are in no position to lecture me.

wrong, you are God despite what you prefer saying.   That is what Leo has taught 

Infinite Love

Do the work

Do the work?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

15 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Good luck.

you are creating "the rabbit" and the "hole" 

assumptions. The Buddha didn't have the tools Leo has 

1 minute ago, Anna1 said:

Do the work?

You are the work 

You are the work 

I've been in the work since 2009...and you?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?