Vipassana

Mandatory Vaccination

54 posts in this topic

Will you guys be willingly taking the COVID vaccination if it turns out to be mandatory? I'm tryna see sum 

It is assuming that we can get a vaccine. Some of these viruses are hard to get a vaccine as this is a RNA virus. HIV and the common cold does not have a vaccine because they change.

Possibly this virus will run through our civilization before we can get a vaccine that is tested, works and is safe.

If i became sick i would test out Hydroxychloroquine (malaria medication) if i get severe/moderate symptoms than take a vaccine in its early stage of development.

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

Nope. I would rather catch it and become immune

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@Vipassana

I really hope your decision does not depend on whether the vaccine is mandatory or a choice.

@SamueLSD

If you decide to act on this, then please do so in a controlled environment where you wont risk spreading the virus to thousands of others. Vaccines are not for your health, they are for your fellow human beings.

13 minutes ago, Hansu said:

@SamueLSD

If you decide to act on this, then please do so in a controlled environment where you wont risk spreading the virus to thousands of others. Vaccines are not for your health, they are for your fellow human beings.

Yeah of course, wouldn't want my grandma getting ill. Or anyone else.

Hypothetical anyways, there is no vaccine  

Edited by SamueLSD

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Assuming it is even is possible to make a vaccine that works long term, yes, since I'm sure it will be mandatory for just about everything. Unless I take a test that shows I've been exposed to SARS-2 without noticing and developed lasting immunity.

Global pandemics kill the anti-vaxer movement.

2 hours ago, XYZ said:

Global pandemics kill the anti-vaxer movement.

Oh, they are a clever bunch. They will just double-down on their ideology.

Not saying there aren't some valid concerns about heavy metals. But if it's a choice between some heavy metals and covid-19, take the heavy metals. You can detox them at least.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It’s more like the global plandemic, i fear more for the health of those who still believe vaccines are safe and effective at doing what has always been preached, but, then again, most people still believe in the germ theory of dis-ease. There will be loopholes no doubt, covid-19 is a detox in of itself, which doesn’t need to be stopped, only handled accordingly ???

Given where I believe the path that both our Federal (Australian) and state governments are going down, I wont have a choice wither or not take a COVID-19 vaccine. Because compulsory vaccination is going to be in effect nationwide in the not so far future.

You are too naive or not aware of whats inside a  vaccine...

If somebody forces me to take the vaccine I'll use violence im not joking.

5 hours ago, DrewNows said:

It’s more like the global plandemic, i fear more for the health of those who still believe vaccines are safe and effective at doing what has always been preached, but, then again, most people still believe in the germ theory of dis-ease. There will be loopholes no doubt, covid-19 is a detox in of itself, which doesn’t need to be stopped, only handled accordingly ???

Haha yes, people don't understand this. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Everyone needs to watch this:

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

I already have autism so can't get it again

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Can we please not spread misinformation in this thread? Vaccines do work and not taking them is not only dangerous to the person not taking the vaccine, but also to any other unvaccinated people that person interacts with.

Edited by Peter-Andre

5 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

Can we please not spread misinformation in this thread? Vaccines do work and not taking them is not only dangerous to the person not taking the vaccine, but also to any other unvaccinated people that person interacts with.

This is false and misinformation. 

1 hour ago, Vipassana said:

Autism cannot be detoxified. Neuro Damage cannot be detoxified

I’ve actually heard of cases where it has been detoxed by infants who changed their diet/lifestyle

Not in a million years. If my body needs to detox it will do it naturally. 

Get this....people who clean up their diet, start fasting, practicing the WHM etc etc tend to get sick FAR less than your average McDonalds goer, I wonder why that is. 

I was kind of hoping to get the disease (if it exists as we are told it does, who knows at this point) just to show how for a normal, healthy 20 year old it is very easy to overcome naturally. I have my plan already in place as soon as symptoms hit from studying multiple doctors who aren't pumped with backhanders from GSK and co. 

The basis of the protocol is this: 

Prevention- Elderberry, Zinc 15mg/1 mg copper x 2-4 daily, 1 Zinc Losenge daily 

Stabilized Allicin and 150mg Vitamin C as optional extras

Normal washing hands, prevention protocol etc

When Sick/ First sign of cold/ flu/ corona virus- Zinc Losenge every 2 hours until better, Sterimar Copper spray x6 per day 

Optional- Ecchinea 

Beyond this the basics such as- Intermittent Fasting& weekly 24 hour fast, Wholefoods diet, Water (ideally fluoride free) and Herbal teas only- currently also no Coffee, Wim Hof Method- Cold Exposure plus breathing daily, 1+ hour of exercise every single day + Sun exposure for vitamin D. 

Sadly my Gym is shut so can't do serious weight training or Heat therapy atm. Any other tips welcome @TrynaBeTurquoise @DrewNows @Moreira

https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/what-im-doing-for-the-coronavirus-coming-soon

However, for my Mum (a HEAVY smoker and generally unhealthy person) I would probably suggest her getting the Vaccine, as 1) she's not going to stop smoking and 2) she has early onset Diabetes, therefore, it's kind of a lost cause at this point. 

So, for her and elderly people unless they want to suddenly sort out their health (surprisingly people are so scared yet won't stop their bad habits lol, anyone with Diabetes right now why are you not reading books like Dr Barnards etc!) a vaccine, sadly, probably is the best solution. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4

I haven't been able to get my hands on a barbell/plates since the shutdown. Frustrating but I have adapted and made progress strength wise and have attacked many other areas with great workout stimulus.

I've been posting a lot about how the best price investment you can make right now is gymnastic rings. Can do beginner to extremely advanced exercises, lot of room for overload.

And then flat and hill sprinting give you that top speed to plyometric/strength stimulus. 

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

@TrynaBeTurquoise  Where do you use the gymnastics rings though? 

Sprinting is awesome. 

Yeah I miss the gym, was really trying to make some progress this year, but it's been really fun working out outside in the sunshine, good for the WHM when it's cold also ;) 

Answer- Because he knows how to heal and sees through the BS medical paradigm we live in right now of symptom management for $$$$

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi