VeganAwake

NOTHING MATTERS!!! (Rejected inquiry) but why?

171 posts in this topic

@tedens If anyone here is sitting in front of their computer, thinking they're talking to "other people" somewhere "out there", then you've lost your mind in this dream, as most people on this forum have. We're all just trying to find our way back home.

You put it perfectly. 

I see duality as a consciousness knot, that's all tangled up, lost in its insanity, driven by love, all one, is truth, called god.

And then the Absolute supreme "I" will read this text above9_9 through this @tedens avatar, and decide whether it made sense or not. :D:x

Edited by fridjonk

2 hours ago, RevoCulture said:

There is an irony, a cosmic humor that rings with a deep thunder in my being when I see people mention "nothing matters".  

When people take the time to express this notion, it is driven from a position of contemplation.  A dedicated devotion to questioning and deciphering, making attempts to find reason.  They have invested critical thought, passionate emotion. 

Why?  Because it matters to them.  

They can say nothing matters but it is a false narrative.  If it didn't matter time and effort would have never been spent expressing it.  The fact that it is given attention means it matters to them.  Even if nothing mattered, it would still matter to them.  They are wrapped up in thoughts about it, feel the need to express it, they are clearly emotionally invested.  

You can't say nothing matters with a straight face... 

If you mean it... Then..

“There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is suicide.”  - Camus

I have walked the rim, dipped my toes within its reflection, and carried shame for my inability to proceed; I am grateful for such weakness... 

Nothing matters, the depths of this well; it is deep.. 

11 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@RevoCulture You have had a deep journey my friend ? a path walked by a few. Deep respect to you?

@VeganAwake

Couldn't get this out of the message. Pls ignore.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

23 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@tedens If anyone here is sitting in front of their computer, thinking they're talking to "other people" somewhere "out there", then you've lost your mind in this dream, as most people on this forum have. We're all just trying to find our way back home.

You put it perfectly. 

I see duality as a consciousness knot, that's all tangled up, lost in its insanity, driven by love, all one, is truth, called god.

?❤️

Kinda miss @Jack River could make fun about ME. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, traveler said:

The nothing matters model does not seem to work here. What about trying the this is no-thing model? The word nothing doesn't quite do it for me, no-thing might resonate more.

If you have cancelled nothing matters...with everything matters and you want to stop multiple EGO deaths.Why not sit on the fence and say I’m not sure whether things matter or not.

If the EGO is truly dead this is the only SANE reasoning you can now adopt surely....you can’t use  definites one way or the other or you will experience multiple EGO deaths.

20 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

And then the Absolute supreme "I" will read this text above9_9 through this @tedens avatar, and decide whether it made sense or not. :D:x

The avatar @zeroISinfinity decided for me?

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There is no avatar. 

Ok, it should be:

"I" 've done that through @zeroISinfinity avatar.

3 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

If you have cancelled nothing matters...with everything matters and you want to stop multiple EGO deaths.Why not sit on the fence and say I’m not sure whether things matter or not.

If the EGO is truly dead this is the only SANE reasoning you can now adopt surely....you can’t use  definites one way or the other or you will experience multiple EGO deaths.

No you're not getting it... nothing actually matters because there isn't anyone here for it to matter for...

The self that you think you are inside the human body is an illusion(MAYA)

How could something matter for No One

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 minute ago, tedens said:

Ok, it should be:

"I" 've done that through @zeroISinfinity avatar.

You are only authority here. 

(hell yeah melting minds and mindfucking myself in same process) 

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

No you're not getting it... nothing actually matters because there isn't anyone here for it to matter for...

The self that you think you are inside the human body is an illusion(MAYA)

How could something matter for No One

Me .....an illusion...I’m not an illusion ....you see we are back into robotic EGO thinking again.I personally don’t get involved in that personally...I always take the view I don’t know for sure.I’m not trapped in EGO deaths in that sense as a result..REJECT both reasonings always.Don’t sway to the left or right .....walk the straight path.

?? popcorn time.  It's the robots vs the no selves :)

Who needs Ford vs Ferrari!!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

With the sane person watching the insane people  from the middle ground.How dare you say I’m taking sides.

I Have Ferrari Enzo. 

Yeah quite fun it's like WWE

? vs ? vs ? vs ❤️

Who wins you decide. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

13 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

Doesn't matter, it came from the same source.:D 

❤️? 

Don't use word Source @Nahmis kinda alergic of that.

Will buy his book never the less. 

I am the Source (no no no pls no why? you promissed well fuck it, tired) 

1 hour ago, fridjonk said:

You put it perfectly. 

Nicely said.

Maybe the sane are the insane and the insane are the sane :)

@Prevailer pardon me :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

34 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

? that's a good one...needed that laugh ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Nicely said.

Maybe the sane are the insane and the insane are the sane :)

@Prevailer pardon me :)

It doesn’t bother me anymore what the 2 off biological computer EGOS argue about.That’s there business.

12 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

❤️? 

Absolute love yes. 

12 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Don't use word Source @Nahmis kinda alergic of that.

LMAO, why is that, I'd be interested to know. When I refer to the source, I am speaking of the absolute. 

13 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Will buy his book never the less. 

O yeah! I'm drying to read Nahm's and Leo's book if they'll get published.