VeganAwake

NOTHING MATTERS!!! (Rejected inquiry) but why?

171 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Anna1 said:

@VeganAwake Nothing matters and everything matters, both are thought patterns within you, awareness. ?

+1

???

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Nothing is outside of anything... it's all THIS...

There's no secret...

That's exactly why Tony Parsons calls it the Open Secret...

You're not special in any way bud... sorry to break it to you!!

Ordinary Joe is what I'm going to call you from now on...?

I'm sure that's okay right?....you haven't built up a special identity on this form or anything like that?

I am not saying i am special at all bud.  Im really not - i'm just stating Truth.  It doesn't make me better than you.  This isnt even a me or a you there is just Consciousness imagining there is a me.  No its not about identity.  Just spitting Truth here :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@VeganAwake  Have you tried a float tank? It worked really well for me before a major awakening. It makes relaxing and meditating much more effortless.

Don't listen to these guys, keep searching and you will find the answers you are looking for.

Float tanks are perfect until the me comes back and takes over....

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No i can describe it to you outside the forum but it probably won't do it justice.  I have said that it is Divine, frozen - in that it is outside time and space (time and space happen within Infinity) and a feeling of Bliss and Love as if you melted into Absolute Love.  Because that is what it is.  What you and i call death is actually a melting into Absolute Infinity or Love.   And realizations into the nature of reality, your true nature, that the self is illusory, all can happen instantaneously.  

You should get a hold of some psychedelics with all of what you know now and trip. 

So true! I don't think any detailed description can do any justice to stillness. It can only be known through direct experience.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I am not saying i am special at all bud.  Im really not - i'm just stating Truth.  It doesn't make me better than you.  This isnt even a me there is just Consciousness imagining there is a me.  No its not about identity.  Just spitting Truth here :)

You're in a good place I would not pursue anymore...

It's completely up to you though and I love you no matter what ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Just now, VeganAwake said:

You're in a good place I would not pursue anymore...

It's completely up to you though and I love you no matter what ❤

Ditto bud :)

I'm really not pursuing anymore just helping to teach what can't be taught hahah.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

So true! I don't think any detailed description can do any justice to stillness. It can only be known through direct experience.

Really what are you his twin brother?

I know lots of people that explain it way different...

Can you please grace us with your detailed explanation? Pleeeaaasssee ❤

9 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

Exactly.

@VeganAwake no he is not my twin :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:
2 hours ago, Anna1 said:

@VeganAwake Nothing matters and everything matters, both are thought patterns within you, awareness. ?

+1

???

+2 !!

29 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Really what are you his twin brother?

I know lots of people that explain it way different...

Can you please grace us with your detailed explanation? Pleeeaaasssee ❤

State of no thought, just experiencing the entire body with with no uncomfortableness which is bliss. I don't know it's personal, maybe that's why there are a lot of explanation. I just have a sense of good feeling. 

Respect to Nihilism too!

I always connected Nihilism to a low vibration state but I guess everything has a truth to it .

But I misunderstood your post!

• Why fear freedom?
  • Why do we not deserve freedom?
  • Why aren't we worthy?
  • Why is it barbaric?

4 hours ago, fridjonk said:

+1

Can't be having only this nihilist view of reality, you'll end up driving yourself insane.

Then maybe it will help something.xD

Don't let your EGOS fall out guys. Don't be robotic....Be Human....The EGO voices are always  the first voices that come into your head and feed you with arguments….1,2,3 and...…….. breath...The programme has run its course and neutralized all EGO arguments. Now we know about the power of our EGOS and how they keep us prisoners. Step back from the biological robot with these computer EGOS and see them for what it are. Try not to stay embroiled with them.

4 hours ago, Peter124 said:

Love Hope and Peace.

I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the father except through me.

I am the vine am who at disconnected from me shall wither and perish and the branch that grows good fruit shall prosper and not perish like the dying branch on the grownd.

To that branch has nothing. There is no truth or life in the branch.

But the branch that bears good fruit shall bear a seed to become the root to become the vine.

To bring light and life and hope peace and joy to the world.

Very sobering words.....thankyou Peter 124

God creates reality via "it's" infinite willpower and infinite Love, sounds rather more meaningful rather than meaningless. 

God created reality to experience itself through the relative. That's because it's a loving God, It's a God that IS LOVE. It wants the best for his creation, but the best is everything, nothing is ignored, nothing is looked down upon. 

Sounds like a "meaningful" creation even though it's NEITHER.

You know God isn't some black void right? 

@Prevailer You are missing LOVE.

Don't become a robotic philosopher who chases his tail with thinking. 

If our Egoistical robot body is just that and every argument/ reasoning it has  is always challenged with a counter reasoning...which has to be the case it would seem to zero things out and shut the EGOS up .....we are in fact zilch in my estimation.This surely is not the case if a third element of ourselves is introduced though.Why not introduce a third element? This third element knows it can’t take sides with the EGOS so it can’t take the view that it either is God or isn’t God.It can only take the ....I don’t know stance.Now we know the EGOS can't ultimately take the stance that there is no third element because we have already outsmarted the EGOS on that one.

1 hour ago, fridjonk said:

God creates reality via "it's" infinite willpower and infinite Love, sounds rather more meaningful rather than meaningless. 

God created reality to experience itself through the relative. That's because it's a loving God, It's a God that IS LOVE. It wants the best for his creation, but the best is everything, nothing is ignored, nothing is looked down upon. 

Sounds like a "meaningful" creation even though it's NEITHER.

You know God isn't some black void right? 

Hahahahaha! 

Love you! 

Stop with reminders let me dream. 

?

Not some black Void. Maybe I never left it?! 

Hahahahahahaha. OMG I will die. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, fridjonk said:

@tedens Insanity isn't waking up

Some just wake up this way.

Edited by tedens