VeganAwake

NOTHING MATTERS!!! (Rejected inquiry) but why?

171 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Maybe the sane are the insane and the insane are the sane :)

"If you were insane...would you know it?" - Couch Leo ;)

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

? that's a good one...needed that laugh ❤

?❤ 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

It doesn’t bother me anymore what the 2 off biological computer EGOS argue about.That’s there business.

Here's a video you might enjoy or not..

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Nicely said.

Maybe the sane are the insane and the insane are the sane :)

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Maybe I'll find out as soon as I can go crazy so that I have a comparison.xD

Just now, tedens said:

Maybe I'll find out as soon as I can go crazy so that I have a comparison.xD

Careful what you wish for :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Sorry for the derail, but what have been the most effective methods for your awakenings? Is it kundalini yoga? kriya? 

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Careful what you wish for:)

This is not a wish but a possible side effect of the practice:o

1 minute ago, tedens said:

This is not a wish but a possible side effect of the practice:o

True, true my friend.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Inliytened1 Sorry for the derail, but what have been the most effective methods for your awakenings? Is it kundalini yoga? kriya? 

Meditation - do nothing practice and concentration - staring at my hand or another "object"   And self inquiry.  (I do not do self inquiry anymore but it was huge initially)  now just do the do nothing meditation or concentration meditation.

I actually never needed to try yoga.  For newbies i highly recommend self inquiry if they do not have or want to do psychedelics.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Can I ask a question...do most of you guys just see yourselves as matter...I.e in that you don’t believe that you have soul that is separate from your physical body?

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

No you're not getting it... nothing actually matters because there isn't anyone here for it to matter for...

The self that you think you are inside the human body is an illusion(MAYA)

How could something matter for No One

No, I do get it. This may be ultimately true, but its not relatively true and honestly, both "apparent" perspectives are just that, perspectives. They are perspectives spoken by an "apparent person" within, awareness.

Quite frankly, as awareness/consciousness one doesn't care about whether something matters or not. It's the human mind that cares. It's the you (person), you think you are, that cares that "nothing matters". 

As awareness, you are form and formlessness. You are the "one" formless awareness/consciousness, that forms the "many". This is love. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

21 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Inliytened1 Awesome man, the do-nothing meditation works best for me as well. 

Awesome.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Inliytened1 Awesome man, the do-nothing meditation works best for me as well.

What "effects" have you achieved so far?

37 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Can I ask a question...do most of you guys just see yourselves as matter...I.e in that you don’t believe that you have soul that is separate from your physical body?

Thanks to the latest discoveries in the field of chemistry, what was once a soul is now supposedly God.:P

8 minutes ago, tedens said:

Thanks to the latest discoveries in the field of chemistry, what was once a soul is now supposedly God.:P

Pull the other one.Are you being serious....?

@VeganAwake Absolutely see the void of meaning, it’s there... very free, very empty canvas for absolute creation. Nothing matters and everything is perfect as is. 

If you don’t mind, what do you believe drives you to teach on the forum? Given nothing matters, where is the energy for these posts coming from?

What does "matters" mean? By trying to answer this question you will find out that you don't even know what you mean. Not just with the concept "matters", but with any (dualistic) concept. So, basically this is a futile discussion. Does it matter whether everything matters or not? LOL

10 minutes ago, cuteguy said:

What does "matters" mean? By trying to answer this question you will find out that you don't even know what you mean. Not just with the concept "matters", but with any (dualistic) concept. So, basically this is a futile discussion. Does it matter whether everything matters or not? LOL

Vegan is pointing to the Absolute when he says nothing matters.  The Absolute is lack of all meaning and distinctions.  It is simply Absolute Love.   There is only meaning if there are distinctions - ie  one thing is relative to another thing.

An apple would have no meaning as an apple if there weren't oranges.

It is a high teaching for sure but it is still not the Absolute itself.  And shouldn't be mistaken for the Absolute.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.