VeganAwake

NOTHING MATTERS!!! (Rejected inquiry) but why?

171 posts in this topic

The nothing matters model does not seem to work here. What about trying the this is no-thing model? The word nothing doesn't quite do it for me, no-thing might resonate more.

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Exactly.

@VeganAwake no he is not my twin :)

Just checking...lol..... twins seem to come out of the woodwork sometimes if you know what I mean.. ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

@VeganAwake don't I matter to you bro?

Well the crazy thing is there isn't an 'I' inside the body over there... that's Maya... I have unconditional love for everything though... as weird as it is

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

There is an irony, a cosmic humor that rings with a deep thunder in my being when I see people mention "nothing matters".  

When people take the time to express this notion, it is driven from a position of contemplation.  A dedicated devotion to questioning and deciphering, making attempts to find reason.  They have invested critical thought, passionate emotion. 

Why?  Because it matters to them.  

They can say nothing matters but it is a false narrative.  If it didn't matter time and effort would have never been spent expressing it.  The fact that it is given attention means it matters to them.  Even if nothing mattered, it would still matter to them.  They are wrapped up in thoughts about it, feel the need to express it, they are clearly emotionally invested.  

You can't say nothing matters with a straight face... 

If you mean it... Then..

“There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is suicide.”  - Camus

I have walked the rim, dipped my toes within its reflection, and carried shame for my inability to proceed; I am grateful for such weakness... 

Nothing matters, the depths of this well; it is deep.. 

1 hour ago, traveler said:

The nothing matters model does not seem to work here. What about trying the this is no-thing model? The word nothing doesn't quite do it for me, no-thing might resonate more.

I see your point... remember it's not important for the message to come across and be resonated with... I love your passion❤

It's a freedom message for No One... it will be found by the freedom Seekers

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

@VeganAwake don't I matter to you bro?

You matter so much to me. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

7 minutes ago, RevoCulture said:

There is an irony, a cosmic humor that rings with a deep thunder in my being when I see people mention "nothing matters".  

When people take the time to express this notion, it is driven from a position of contemplation.  A dedicated devotion to questioning and deciphering, making attempts to find reason.  They have invested critical thought, passionate emotion. 

Why?  Because it matters to them.  

They can say nothing matters but it is a false narrative.  If it didn't matter time and effort would have never been spent expressing it.  The fact that it is given attention means it matters to them.  Even if nothing mattered, it would still matter to them.  They are wrapped up in thoughts about it, feel the need to express it, they are clearly emotionally invested.  

You can't say nothing matters with a straight face... 

If you mean it... Then..

“There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is suicide.”  - Camus

I have walked the rim, dipped my toes within its reflection, and carried shame for my inability to proceed; I am grateful for such weakness... 

Nothing matters, the depths of this well; it is deep.. 

The individual ME will always think it's important and meaningful...

Look it's ME, the center of the universe...

Remember the appearance of things mattering doesn't equal it actually mattering... that's just how it seems in the dream.

Just because it appears there are 8 billion separate individuals does not actually make it true... in this sense Duality isn't real it's just believed in....

The illusory belief in individualism doesn't make it true...

3 hours ago, fridjonk said:

@Prevailer You are missing LOVE.

Don't become a robotic philosopher who chases his tail with thinking. 

No I’m not ...the love a robot is no love at all.

@Prevailer Sorry to assume you were missing love, didn't mean to sound like that.

Only you know. 

4 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

No I’m not ...the love a robot is no love at all.

All that’s happened is the EGOS have been cancelled out.Dont get too excited.It doesn’t end there.

Ok since I've ruined this place with wierdness may I say. 

Fuck yes to LOVE. 

All this talk counts for nothing. Feel LOVE (everpresent) and be Love. 

Simple as fuck. So god damn simple. Love THIS you won't make mistake. 

Love you all. 

Will help you out with everything so you know my doors always open to all ❤️. 

Now let me bang my hippie chick on wash machine. That's actual Love not talk. Make it actual. 

10/10 nailed them all. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 hours ago, Pacific Sage said:

State of no thought, just experiencing the entire body with with no uncomfortableness which is bliss. I don't know it's personal, maybe that's why there are a lot of explanation. I just have a sense of good feeling. 

Respect to Nihilism too!

I always connected Nihilism to a low vibration state but I guess everything has a truth to it .

But I misunderstood your post!

• Why fear freedom?
  • Why do we not deserve freedom?
  • Why aren't we worthy?
  • Why is it barbaric?

This message isn't nihilistic...

It's the Deep recognition that there aren't any individuals for anything to matter for.

This message kind of takes the wind out of the sail... or the steam out of the steam boat..

When there was nothing there from the start words are meaningless...❤

It's a freedom message for No One

7 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Prevailer Sorry to assume you were missing love, didn't mean to sound like that.

Only you know. 

It's unconditional love

Edited by VeganAwake

20 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It's unconditional love

That is a wonderful thing.You know there is more to it than that I can tell.....At least we know how to cancel the EGO out though.Lets just savour the moment.

ahhhh all this back and forward does nobody any good.

LOVE LOVE LOVE :x

Just enjoy this moment. 

After all, I am literally just talking back and forth with myself and have truly gone insane. 

@fridjonk

5 hours ago, fridjonk said:

@tedens Insanity isn't waking up, it's insanity not to wake up. ;)

5 hours ago, fridjonk said:

From a perspective of ,going insane' duality seems to be a set of someone's delusions. That gives the impression as if they were false, imagined somewhere.

41 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

That is a wonderful thing.You know there is more to it than that I can tell.....At least we know how to cancel the EGO out though.Lets just savour the moment.

Well you can't really have more of everything it's just what happens for No One... ego no ego...8 billion apparent separate individuals wanting to crucify you... maybe they will

But none of it has any meaning purpose or value whatsoever...

Only in the dream of the individual do things matter..