VeganAwake

NOTHING MATTERS!!! (Rejected inquiry) but why?

171 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Visionary said:

That's a lot of assumptions my friend. This is by no means meant to be a linear chronological developmental map for people to be attached to. 

He actually does speak about liberation. But the ghost town of No-Self ain't it. It is enlightenment, but not liberation. 

People like Tony Parsons actually don't seem self-realized to me. Energetically they don't transmit a thing. 

Much love.

@Inliytened1 

Thanks my man

yes a lot of assumptions... it's just sensed from reading his material..

That's the thing about Tony he's not trying to transmit anything... any energy or path or method would simply be perpetuating the belief that there is a seperate individual that can find something called liberation..

It's kind of funny in Denmark they call him the Terminator because he's helped awaken so many people....

I honestly appreciate your feedback though a lot of good information shared here...thank you 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

That's the thing about Tony he's not trying to transmit anything... any energy or path or method would simply be perpetuating the belief that there is a seperate individual that can find something called liberation..

It's kind of funny in Denmark they call him the Terminator because he's helped awaken so many people....

I honestly appreciate your feedback though a lot of good information shared here...thank you 

Can you release Tony and ALL others?  They are projections of your own mind.

You are alone my friend.  These teachers are in your imagination.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@VeganAwake Don't get to rattled up with Inliytened1.

Have you ever wondered how Inliytened1's comment is currently persisting in reality right now? Whose responsible for that comment? Who is currently creating that comment, allowing it to be here right now?

Inliytened1 is not a person, but a comment for you right now, and its created by you, the real you, try and help you suffer less and be happy. Don't take it too much the wrong way. You're not arguing with who you think you are. 

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Can you release Tony and ALL others?  They are projections of your own mind.

You are alone my friend.  These teachers are in your imagination.

Bud I'm honestly telling you, you have taken the I am God belief and stacked it on top of your egoic self agenda and have convinced yourself you are God.

There isn't even a you to be God...

I don't have any attachments so I don't know why you keep projecting that belief this direction...

You also avoid any tough questions on your direct God realization experience... I'm sure you would just say something like it's Indescribable pure Bliss..

But this is just a non dual mystical experience... barely a glimpse it's not Enlightenment Awakening Liberation or anything of the sort.

It's super noticeable also when your Paradigm gets rocked a little bit you start panicking... it's so funny to see... but I kind of feel bad for you also...

I don't need my experience validated over and over again to satisfy some kind of egoic specialness requirement...

I love you but seriously holy smokes dude you're stubborn as hell...

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

10 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

There isn't even a you to be God...

You are God my good man.  Pure Consciousness.  You are all of reality!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

53 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

An energetic transmission actually only occurs when the ego gets out of the way. The transmitters can't take credits for anything. 

A normal speech would be like "Tony" having a "burning candle" and lighting up "your candle" as your candle would continue the burning itself. Which is illusory and incomplete.

An energetic transmission is a recognition by your candle that it has been burning all along. The less resistance to it, the stronger the transmission becomes. It works on a different level than intellect. A transmission is a direct way of decontracting your ego structure.

Edit: people like Papaji and Gangaji for example. They have a Shakti that can burn up lotsa karma and ego structures into No-thingness. I can only watch 1 vid a day of these guys, more would be too much. The less ego the more energy you will transmit as being anchored in Presence.

Thank you too man.

Edited by Visionary

3 hours ago, Visionary said:

An energetic transmission actually only occurs when the ego gets out of the way. The transmitters can't take credits for anything. 

A normal speech would be like "Tony" having a "burning candle" and lighting up "your candle" as your candle would continue the burning itself. Which is illusory and incomplete.

An energetic transmission is a recognition by your candle that it has been burning all along. The less resistance to it, the stronger the transmission becomes. It works on a different level than intellect. A transmission is a direct way of decontracting your ego structure.

Edit: people like Papaji and Gangaji for example. They have a Shakti that can burn up lotsa karma and ego structures into No-thingness. I can only watch 1 vid a day of these guys, more would be too much. The less ego the more energy you will transmit as being anchored in Presence.

Thank you too man.

Yes like lifting the veil and seeing clearly what was already there from the start...

Yes I see what you're saying I like those two they're good...

Not saying you do... but if you resonate with Tony's message but not energy...you might want to check out Andres Muller...great energy as well...super humble.

Great share thanks ❤

19 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

The individual ME will always think it's important and meaningful...

Look it's ME, the center of the universe...

Remember the appearance of things mattering doesn't equal it actually mattering... that's just how it seems in the dream.

Just because it appears there are 8 billion separate individuals does not actually make it true... in this sense Duality isn't real it's just believed in....

The illusory belief in individualism doesn't make it true...

What "I" have witnessed as typical development in the awakening path... Your attempt, with good intentions, in trying to bring definition to something that will not submit.  To matter and to not matter rely upon one another.  To say something doesn't matter would rely upon something TO matter, by association the thing that doesn't matter would matter in that it brings contrast.   To not matter would bring a quality of matter to it not mattering because it brings definition to that which does matter.  

To matter or not matter is the real illusion I believe you are reaching for, not that something matters and something doesn't.  When you dig deep enough into your logic you are saying that it all matters, you are saying that "to not matter" actual matters.  You are making "not mattering" matter through its association and distinction.  You might not see that but it is there.

I believe what you are sensing and reaching for lies beyond the word play, beyond distinction, beyond "it matters" or "it doesn't matter".  You won't be able to separate them, they are two ends of the same stick. 

@VeganAwake Man, there seems to be quite some hypocrisy in this message, but it doesn't seem like you're very willing to acknowledge this.

How about this:

"Bud I'm honestly telling you, you have taken the I am God belief and stacked it on top of your egoic self agenda and have convinced yourself you are God."
Bud I'm honestly telling you, I have taken the nothing matters belief and stacked it on top of my egoic self agenda and have convinced myself nothing matters.

"I don't have any attachments so I don't know why you keep projecting that belief this direction..."
I do have attachments so I don't want you to keep projecting that belief this direction...

"You also avoid any tough questions on your direct God realization experience... "
I avoid any tough questions on my nothing matters belief...

"I don't need my experience validated over and over again to satisfy some kind of egoic specialness requirement..."
I need my experience validated over and over again to satisfy some kind of egoic specialness requirement...

"I love you but seriously holy smokes dude you're stubborn as hell..."
I love you but seriously holy smokes dude I'm stubborn as hell...

lol, retyping that last sentence gave me a good laugh.
Man, we all have done this and are doing this still to varying degrees. I myself am often grateful for someone wracking me (sometimes only after the fact of course). I think you're doing quite amazing though. I often look back on things I've said and find it cringeworthy later or after years. I think you had an big and important insight into how meaning is a construction, which can then lead to swinging too much to the opposite direction, denying the other perspective. However balance would have it that over time also a more relative perspective gets reincluded. One would be conscious of and acknowledge each level or aspect imo for a good balance.

A nice phrase from Bashar is 'life is not this or that, but this AND that'.

Edited by Waken

It is simple.  Duality is a paradox, that is, one denies the other and it must be so that anything can be experienced. There must be contrast in order for any experience to be possible. And it exists through various relative ideas. That's why everyone is arguing here.

18 minutes ago, Waken said:

@VeganAwake Man, there seems to be quite some hypocrisy in this message, but it doesn't seem like you're very willing to acknowledge this.

How about this:

"Bud I'm honestly telling you, you have taken the I am God belief and stacked it on top of your egoic self agenda and have convinced yourself you are God."
Bud I'm honestly telling you, I have taken the nothing matters belief and stacked it on top of my egoic self agenda and have convinced myself nothing matters.

"I don't have any attachments so I don't know why you keep projecting that belief this direction..."
I do have attachments so I don't want you to keep projecting that belief this direction...

"You also avoid any tough questions on your direct God realization experience... "

"I don't need my experience validated over and over again to satisfy some kind of egoic specialness requirement..."
I need my experience validated over and over again to satisfy some kind of egoic specialness requirement...

Man, we all have done this and are doing this still to varying degrees. I myself am often grateful for someone wracking me (sometimes only after the fact of course).

TheWork by Byron Katie? ??❤

2 minutes ago, traveler said:

TheWork by Byron Katie? ??❤

:P :DB|

6 hours ago, Waken said:

How about this:

Man, we all have done this and are doing this still to varying degrees. I myself am often grateful for someone wracking me (sometimes only after the fact of course). I think you're doing quite amazing though. I often look back on things I've said and find it cringeworthy later or after years. I think you had an big and important insight into how meaning is a construction, which can then lead to swinging too much to the opposite direction, denying the other perspective. However balance would have it that over time also a more relative perspective gets reincluded. One would be conscious of and acknowledge each level or aspect imo for a good balance.

A nice phrase from Bashar is 'life is not this or that, but this AND that'.

I'm not pushing a belief system on to anyone... so quite literally nothing needs to be acknowledged because there aren't any individuals.

I'm free to be a hypocrite all I want it's called paradox... there's apparent work involved in recognizing there's nothing to be found.

I've mentioned this several times...

Something that does not lead to anything cannot be a belief.

I haven't convinced myself of anything because it was recognized there isn't a ME ..hence why I talk about nothing mattering.. there's no one actually here for anything to matter for.. that's maya illusion of the self.

I don't expect you to understand any of this because this is what apparently is revealed after Awakening occurs.

It does not matter in anyway if you resonate don't resonate hate the message love the message misunderstand the message...

None of it matters because there isn't a separate individual for it to matter for.

Edited by VeganAwake

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

I'm not pushing a belief system on to anyone... so quite literally nothing needs to be acknowledged because there aren't any individuals.

I'm free to be a hypocrite all I want it's called paradox... there's apparent work involved in recognizing there's nothing to be found.

I've mentioned this several times...

Something that does not lead to anything cannot be a belief.

I haven't convinced myself of anything because it was recognized there isn't a ME ..hence why I talk about nothing mattering.. there's no one actually here for anything to matter for.. that's maya illusion of the self.

I don't expect you to understand any of this because this is what apparently is revealed after Awakening occurs.

It does not matter in anyway if you resonate don't resonate hate the message love the message misunderstand the message...

None of it matters because there isn't a separate individual for it to matter for.

lol

@VeganAwake Have you read "Perfect Brilliant Stillness"?  The author David Carse now makes it available for free on his website, if you're interested.  I think you'd enjoy it.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:14 AM, electroBeam said:

@VeganAwake Don't get to rattled up with Inliytened1.

Have you ever wondered how Inliytened1's comment is currently persisting in reality right now? Whose responsible for that comment? Who is currently creating that comment, allowing it to be here right now?

Inliytened1 is not a person, but a comment for you right now, and its created by you, the real you, try and help you suffer less and be happy. Don't take it too much the wrong way. You're not arguing with who you think you are. 

@electroBeam When you say that Inlitened1 is not a person are you saying that his being is the same as mine (because hell, there is only one Being), therefore is not "another person", or are you literally saying there isn´t an Inlityened1 POV even???

I am restraining myself to convert this narrative into a kind of solipsism/intepretation of the mind, because holy shit you guys are hyping me the fuck out about if I really can answer why Consciousness is here, experiencing this POV and is not anywhere.

25 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@electroBeam When you say that Inlitened1 is not a person are you saying that his being is the same as mine (because hell, there is only one Being), therefore is not "another person", or are you literally saying there isn´t an Inlityened1 POV even???

I am restraining myself to convert this narrative into a kind of solipsism/intepretation of the mind, because holy shit you guys are hyping me the fuck out about if I really can answer why Consciousness is here, experiencing this POV and is not anywhere.

Inliytened1 is just as real as Javfly33 is. There is apparently many individual beings, but they all appear in being Itself. No reason to start believing that you as a person is the only real one in the dream. 

God see only God. From the perspective of a human individual there are many seperate individuals. If you dont recognize this then forget it, dont make it into a belief. 

Edited by traveler

47 minutes ago, traveler said:

Inliytened1 is just as real as Javfly33 is. There is apparently many individual beings, but they all appear in being Itself. No reason to start believing that you as a person is the only real one in the dream. 

God see only God. From the perspective of a human individual there are many seperate individuals. If you dont recognize this then forget it, dont make it into a belief. 

That´s good to know. In my experience that is my theory until now. There is only Being and Being is experiecing all kind of forms. So there are infinite POVs.

However recently Leo and some small amount of others in the forum are making a new yet more radical claim. There is only your POV. Other´s POV don´t exist. See Leo messages and Inliytened1 too, they literally saying there no others, there is just You. Considering that this might be possible in one hand scares me but in another excited me because my biggest question about reality is why is God experiecing Javfly33 and not you or Leo gura or Inlitened1 for example??

Sure, I can always infere that there are others POV´s out there, but is just still a fucking belief. 

Of course Im not saying I am going to belief this guys like a dogma, I just want to open a possibility in my mind that I can become consciouss so all of my questions about reality are answered and until now my awakenings of no-self and awareness/being hasn´t answered this fundamental question about my POV.

On 4/4/2020 at 3:10 AM, RevoCulture said:

What "I" have witnessed as typical development in the awakening path... Your attempt, with good intentions, in trying to bring definition to something that will not submit.  To matter and to not matter rely upon one another.  To say something doesn't matter would rely upon something TO matter, by association the thing that doesn't matter would matter in that it brings contrast.   To not matter would bring a quality of matter to it not mattering because it brings definition to that which does matter.  

To matter or not matter is the real illusion I believe you are reaching for, not that something matters and something doesn't.  When you dig deep enough into your logic you are saying that it all matters, you are saying that "to not matter" actual matters.  You are making "not mattering" matter through its association and distinction.  You might not see that but it is there.

I believe what you are sensing and reaching for lies beyond the word play, beyond distinction, beyond "it matters" or "it doesn't matter".  You won't be able to separate them, they are two ends of the same stick. 

Yes this is partially correct...

What's ultimately being pointed to is it's an empty happening... A miracle yes Indescribable yes but there's no one here actually experiencing it ...that's the illusion

There's no end result of anything.. there's no one here actually experiencing it ...that's the illusion.

There is no individual here for anything to actually matter for that's the illusion...

It can be said all day ...the Illusion in the desert is beautiful and meaningful and it has purpose and value... that's the dream... what Nothing Matters is pointing to is the the fact that nothing can ever matter for something that never existed. Hence it's an empty happening...

When this is seen its shocking it's scary it's incomprehensible it's freedom but for No One...