Bittu

I'm a psychic, ask me anything.

105 posts in this topic

Hey guys, thought I'd start a thread. Anyone else doing it?

I've learned to channel a lot of different entities. I have a deep knowing about almost every person I meet.

I have a razor sharp intuition.

I can also channel different entities, including

- Bashar

- Hindu deities, Shiva, Bhairava

Well, ask me anything I guess. It's truly paranormal and mindblowing.

Edited by Bittu
Bhairava, not Bhairavi.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

What is my current signature frequency?

B R E A T H E

Am I gonna clinically die before attaining enlightenment? (yes, I know the future isn't always set in stone, but if it isn't in this case, what's my % of success?)

Edited by Arzack

Is this personal or general? If personal, then:

Okay, where would you say i am on the path? Can i tangle music with my spiritual path?

If general, then:

Do you feel that yogis and balasants (children) will take over the world (political systems) in 5 years?

3 minutes ago, Applegarden said:

Okay, where would you say i am on the path? Can i tangle music with my spiritual path?

If general, then:

Do you feel that yogis and balasants (children) will take over the world (political systems) in 5 years?

In 5 years? lol I don't even need to be a psychic to tell you NO. In 50-70 years though... it's possible.

What's my biggest obstacle at the moment what's the way to overcome it ? 

Hi, what is the general meaning of COVID-19 outbreak?

Personal question: what is my birth hour/minute time? (20 Nov 90, but i don't know the exact time that would be helpful).

Edited by Soulbass

How do you know if you have clairvoyant abilities? How to discover that talent?
How to differentiate if one is a real psychic with a fake one? What causes one to get psychic abilities and others don’t? What’s your view as a psychic on what everyone’s life purpose is suppose to be? What role psychic has in the collective consciousness? How to go higher than where I am right now?

Thank you:)

Edited by Vxvxen

@Arzack About the general question - this was not my idea. Look for yourself. 

Akashik readings are this thing and i have had a few personal ones and it was an intense experience. 

By that guy Nithyananda. Yes, the wole stage turqiouse guru, master or fraud, accused and beloved saga begins. That is for each and every one of us to decide, just like trusting this guys word above. :D This one is more radical than anyone guru i have seen btw. I have integrated alot of his teaching and practices into my life... and they are working clearly. 

However the reading is channeled by hindu deity Kalabhairava (i don't know how to insert a picture URL).

https://www.facebook.com/1268402106596784/posts/today-afternoon-neivedhyam-happened-at-all-kalabhairava-gate-at-1145-am-for-all-/1616373841799607/

Edited by Applegarden

@Arzack Sure, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.... who can't do that. Who am i to say what is right and wrong about anybody else, you came here to trust somebody's intuition, so whats ur criticism really. :D And what the big deal, he might just say no, its not like you had to jump in and try to verify without a "shadow of a doubt" this will not be the case or that how likely it is. Do i know for a fact this is going to happen - how would i? But we are exercising belief and intuitions here on this thread so we are in a quite unfamilliar territory here. x) Time will tell and in 5 years you would just laugh at this coment of mine, or even now, but what if it does happen, i don't know.

You know there is a very interesting phenomenon with logic and an individuals worldview - maybe means pro-what you want to believe or pro-past experience. It never does mean 50% yes/no. Never truly agnostic we are in these states of consciousness. So what if psychic powers become more viral than phones, your past experience says no way, mine too. But still, why not to keep an open worldview? You don't have to trust any guru for that, but you might want to stop believing that overwhelming past experience?

55 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

@Bittu Whats going to happen to me tomorrow?

You will meet a mentor

35 minutes ago, max duewel said:

What's my Life Purpose?

Buy the Life Purpose Course, and use your intention at the beginning to be in the 5% that gets the most results out of it.

32 minutes ago, pluto said:

What is my current signature frequency?

I'd say its pretty high, probably like 20k hertz

19 minutes ago, Arzack said:

Am I gonna clinically die before attaining enlightenment? (yes, I know the future isn't always set in stone, but if it isn't in this case, what's my % of success?)

Yes definitely.

17 minutes ago, Applegarden said:

If general, then:

I'd say you are where you are. Music is very spiritual. Read Victor L. Wooten's book, The Music Lesson

The last question I can't answer.

16 minutes ago, wavydude said:

What's my biggest obstacle at the moment what's the way to overcome it ? 

I'd assume your a young guy. Your biggest obstacle right now is that you don't truly know yourself yet. You need to commit to your path 100%, find your purpose in this life. The way to overcome it, for me, was to really commit 100%. You must be able to completely detach yourself from outside circumstances and events in your life. Your creativity will solve any problem you have if you truly desire it and surrender.

21 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

Hi, thank you for doing this.

What is the general meaning of COVID-19 outbreak?

Personal question: what is my birth hour/minute time? (20 Nov 90, but i don't know the exact time that would be helpful).

You're very welcome.

The COVID-19 outbreak is like the dance of Shiva to me. The old and ineffective (not sustainable) has to be destroyed before the new and more beautiful can be built.

I get the feeling that you were born in 1 in the morning, but I am not 100% sure on that.

Thanks a lot for the questions, I had a great time answering these.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

@Bittu What is the assumption I'm holding that is bringing me the deepest pain?

Hi,

I'm having a dilemma right now.
Moving to Amsterdam (career) , or moving to Copenhagen (love).
Which decision aligns the most with what's best for me?

How can you figure anything out through a post online? Don't you have to feel the energy or vibration or something before you can read anything? 

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Just now, Bittu said:

I'd say you are where you are. Music is very spiritual. Read Victor L. Wooten's book, The Music Lesson

YOU my friend blew my mind completely, feels just like the akashik readings, i wasn't expecting that exact name of the book! Sincere and dear thanks! You know this answer resonates with me to an inhuman level. xD

I went to wooten's family concert and it was such a nice experience for me, so musically advanced and wholesome. And i am more interested in jazz and improvising, and Victor L. Wooten is one of the most amazing basists, so i am going to! :) Not only that but i feel like i have to say so much to say!!!! I wrote to one of them and they remember our interaction which is so nice and heartwarming. x)

ef82f330-df65-40af-b1ee-d8bb05a6cab5.jpg

@Bittu Thank you for this :)

When will I become a leader?

When will I be ready for Truth/Psychedelics? :) When did you become psychic ? How does it work? :)

Edited by EddieEddie1995