PlayTheGame

Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

382 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Pookie said:

You sleep, then you awaken. Ad infinitum. Nothing else to do. 

Hehe,  ain't that the truth! ❤ 

Sometimes in the same human life, cause like you say, nothing else to do :D

It's the only game in town!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Whats the meaning of..... 

Masculine (truth) and feminine (untruth) 

I'm just curious. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Whats the meaning of..... 

Masculine (truth) and feminine (untruth) 

I'm just curious. 

Been trying to figure that out ...

**Crickets** ?‍♂️

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

55 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

@Leo Gura Frank Yang did breakthrough doses of 5-MeO and said he had similar experiences on Samatha/vipassana retreat. He is experienced meditator

He didn't do enough 5-MeO. A handful of trips is not enough.

It has taken me close to 100 breakthroughs to reach the highest levels.

People stop far short of that because they cannot imagine what they are missing and they are not serious about exploring consciousness. They are looking for excuses to quit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura That raises an important question. When is enough, enough? If the rabbit hole seems infinite, does that mean you should never stop? Otherwise you're not "serious" enough? Isn't that an egoic judgement? Maybe they were serious and just got more than they bargained for.

Anyone's experiences on psychedelics can be so wildly unique in infinite directions. With such shifting terrain what use is it saying you need X amount of trips to get to X insights?

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Leo Gura Leo in your last video you clearly seem to suffer from your health issues. I remember you saying "it's torture" with kind of a tear in your eyes. Does that not mean you still have an ego ?

The end of suffering seems like a pretty basic feature in "enlighten" people. 

2 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Enlightened, Awake people are not invincible. If you tie them down, torture them, threaten to kill them or their family.

The whole thing will fly out the window pretty quickly..............

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Leo Gura How long are you going to use 5-MeO-DMT?

When is your seeking going to stop?

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

Not gonna lie but this thing looks like level jumping in a video game 

Kinda cracks me up. 

I guess I'm at level beginner or maybe LEVEL 2.

:PxDxD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Liberation is more for psychological suffering..

When there's physical pain in the body the suffering can be increased by resisting it and making a big story out of the pain... when Liberation occurs the pain is no longer for an individual, it's just what's happening... it's no longer resisted it's accepted greatly decreasing if not eliminating the overall suffering effects.

There can still be physical pain in the body which can be frustrating and distracting...

The resistance to what is causes the suffering..

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Roy said:

@Leo Gura That raises an important question. When is enough, enough?

By this logic, why continue to live life? Why not kill yourself now? After all, when is enough enough?

Haven't you had enough food? Enough sex? Enough of your family? Enough of nature? Enough of joy?

So quit now. You've had enough. Don't waste any more time. You will die anyway, so might as well do it now.

1 hour ago, knakoo said:

@Leo Gura Leo in your last video you clearly seem to suffer from your health issues. I remember you saying "it's torture" with kind of a tear in your eyes. Does that not mean you still have an ego ?

I guarantee you anyone you know who's so called "enlightened" will suffer if their health gets bad enough, and they will wish for their good health back.

I have never claimed to be above suffering or health problems. This is a naive expectation.

If I hit Sadhguru over the head with a hammer, his whole world will crash and he will struggle to do this job.

Sadhguru in fact talks frankly about his serious past health problems.

50 minutes ago, Derek White said:

@Leo Gura How long are you going to use 5-MeO-DMT?

When is your seeking going to stop?

Whenever I feel like it.

You might as well ask a scientist, When is he going to stop doing science? When is enough enough?

You might as well ask God, When is he going to stop creating? When is enough enough?

Leo, then what's even the point to live and put up with aging, illnesses etc, indeed, why not just commit suicide? 

What was even the point in us existing as humans? 

We live as humans, we enjoy/suffer and we die/cease to exist? That's it? 

Edited by WHO IS

29 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Leo, then what's even the point to live and put up with aging, illnesses etc, indeed, why not just commit suicide? 

What was even the point in us existing as humans? 

We live as humans, we enjoy/suffer and we die/cease to exist? That's it? 

Awake up and see.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

By this logic

@Leo Gura What does logic have to do with it? To do this kind of work or take any psychedelics is transcendent and counter-intuitive to logic. At least to the traditional logic that people use to defend and keep their ego/self from death.

My point was how do you know when enough is enough for someone else, but now that I've reflected on it I realize it's a stupid question, because you can't. I apologize.

hrhrhtewgfegege

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Awake up and see.

I understand that 5-meo-dmt is the wisest and straight-to-the-point way to awaken. However, it is not possible to obtain it and do it in the country where I live. 

Therefore, I am asking You, because I consider You to be awaken. Therefore, Leo, could You tell me what was the message that Youve got when you awakened? Thank You

@Leo Gura I remember Sadhguru saying in one of his video that one that he broke his leg (or arm). He decided to close his eyes and see if he could fix it, and after 1 hour is bone was set. This seems to be the type of healing that you are looking for. 

You can really know for sure that he has not experienced the type of awakenings that you have? 

ps: I think it was in this video : 

@Leo Gura Also this is one of the most intriguing video I have ever watched. It seemed to suggest that God is learning with each new universe, so the current universe is not perfect. If god is absolutely unlimited in every way, why this learning process ? I am curious to know if you or anyone else has a take on this. (Probably worth a separate thread)

31 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Therefore, I am asking You, because I consider You to be awaken. Therefore, Leo, could You tell me what was the message that Youve got when you awakened? Thank You

That cannot be told to you.

If it could be told, there would be no point in doing the work.

It's like trying to explain color to a blind person.

13 minutes ago, knakoo said:

@Leo Gura I remember Sadhguru saying in one of his video that one that he broke his leg (or arm). He decided to close his eyes and see if he could fix it, and after 1 hour is bone was set. This seems to be the type of healing that you are looking for. 

You can really know for sure that he has not experienced the type of awakenings that you have? 

ps: I think it was in this video : 

Healing is not Awakening.

There are many great healers in the world. That doesn't make them Awake.

I'm sure Sadhguru has many amazing abilities and skills. But that's not what I'm talking about.

Leo if cant be told, how did you get the message? And whats the point of doing the work, if ones human condition still remains the same like all the other humans (ageing etc.) and evnetually one dies in the end?

One was doing no work and lived at the end he/she died, RIP.

One WAS doing the work and lived at the he/she died too, RIP. The end result remains the same, whats the catch/point?

7 minutes ago, knakoo said:

@Leo Gura Also this is one of the most intriguing video I have ever watched. It seemed to suggest that God is learning with each new universe, so the current universe is not perfect. If god is absolutely unlimited in every way, why this learning process ? I am curious to know if you or anyone else has a take on this. (Probably worth a separate thread)

God is Absolute Perfection.

It requires higher levels of Awakening to realize that.

"imperfection" is a relative judgment made by a limited mind.

If your mind became Infnite, you could not see imperfection. Because the Truth is you are Perfect.