Principium Nexus

Realizing that self is god but then projecting that other are not.

116 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Thank you for filling up the position of my life coach and spiritual teacher, sadly your services are no longer required and you are being let go of. May you find a better suited employer, goodbye. 

See? 

That's the problem. You look at things in a very transactional way. Probably the most unspiritual way of looking at things. If you want a good teacher, are you ready to be a good student? 

Nobody is obligated to play the role of your spiritual teacher or coach. It's not a employer employee relationship but you choose to look at it with an employer employee transactional relationship. 

Let go of the teacher of your judgement. Set them free. They are free. You are free too. 

Freedom is the highest empathy.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@zeroISinfinity gosh get a hint and leave me alone Haha, I am trying to be as discrete as possible but I am not interested in your help. I appreciate you because of how sensitive you are, and I deeply empathize and harbor compassion because that's what you deserve, but I do not desire such interaction one bit. 
@Preety_India Same thing. I don't really understand where you've gathered the enthusiasm and will that you have something to teach me, give me advice or improve about me in any way, it is not wanted, and not welcomed, thank you. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@zeroISinfinity Thanks! 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Martin123 I apologize. Sorry. 

This phrase should become more popular on the forum. Everyone would start feeling wayy better.

@ttm In my opinion, we are a three part beings...Spirit...Soul...Body.The problem for a lot of people... is that their souls can only communicate with their carnal (physical) bodies I.e the 2 off  (egotistical and lifeless) biological computers within their heads.Both these computers just play good cop/bad cop all day.As most people spend all their lives entangled up in these machines in the autopilot/subconscious state, they are totally influenced by these “nutters“.They're just machines.You won’t get any sense out of them.Right can be wrong and wrong can be right to them.The soul  (YOU) needs to realise this.When YOU start taking more notice of the different conscious states YOU realise that if you engage with these 2 off computers your consciousness becomes split.YOU feel less in touch with yourself.YOU then realise that you need to bring yourself into the moment more thus uniting your consciousness state.I could go on.All the above is just my opinion.People can believe whatever they want.

If everyone and everything is God, than the fact that 99,9999% people don't know they're God must be precisely what God wants - just as every other fact is a matter of God's preference.

One may ask why he doesn't want to know himself, the answer may be: play . fun. kicks. . hide n seek . that in order to know himself, he simultaneously also need to not know himself. u cant have one state without the other.

“And finally, you would dream where you are now. You would dream the dream of living the life that you are actually living today. That would be within the infinite multiplicity of the choices you would have. Of playing that you weren’t God. Because the whole nature of the godhead, according to this idea, is to play that he’s not.

“So in this idea, then, everybody is fundamentally the ultimate reality. Not God in a politically kingly sense, but God in the sense of being the self, the deep-down basic whatever there is.  And you’re all that, only you’re pretending you’re not. ” - Alan Watts

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

18 hours ago, Prevailer said:

I value everyone's opinion and this forum is brilliant...however...I don't agree with you Leo....sorry...We all have our opinions.. You see, given a choice.... who would you trust..... me...or God? All these discussions ultimately come down a  simple question in my opinion... whether we believe in God or not. If the spirit is regenerated there is the understanding that we become part of God....yes. This must not be confused with the thought that we are God however.

No, you're not getting it. Sorry.

You are stuck in denial. Because you lack the necessary direct experience that you are God.

Nothing short of a massive awakening can fix that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Will you be commenting on the forum during your 30 day break?

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Leo Gura sorry Leo...I disagree..I’m talking about a peace that passes all understanding.You are trying to understand..That where you are going wrong.

13 hours ago, Martin123 said:
13 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Martin123 I apologize. Sorry. 

This phrase should become more popular on the forum. Everyone would start feeling wayy better

then do it yourself! you criticize about the tone in the forum and play into it yourself in an egoic way beyond learning - you don’t want to learn and only want to teach. and then are kind of impolite to people who try to make you aware that in the end you are mostly talking about your own enlightenment. there is no one who can teach you to be a student but yourself if you don’t want to learn that’s your problem, the greatest teachers always stay students. you seem to have a misconception about authority. the apology was because of friendliness, not because he really did something wrong. you are the one who‘s running around with raw eggs, shouting at people when you hit them that your eggs might break if they stay this friendly.

@Prevailer You are walking; thinking ;experiencing things in the flesh ...that’s alll.Im sure that you will see/experience many things..even possibly supernatural things...However when the devil has used you he will spit you out.You are being played my friend.

6 minutes ago, remember said:

then do it yourself! you criticize about the tone in the forum and play into it yourself in an egoic way beyond learning - you don’t want to learn and only want to teach. and then are kind of impolite to people who try to make you aware that in the end you are mostly talking about your own enlightenment. there is no one who can teach you to be a student but yourself if you don’t want to learn that’s your problem, the greatest teachers always stay students. you seem to have a misconception about authority. the apology was because of friendliness, not because he really did something wrong. you are the one who‘s running around with raw eggs, shouting at people when you hit them that your eggs might break if they stay this friendly.

Hey!

the only reason I said that is because it feels nice to receive an apology from someone who mistreated you because it validates your feelings, and such treatment is what everyone on the forum deserves.

Honestly your comment feels more like an angry lashing out than an honest feedback and I can’t say I’m thrilled to be on the receiving end of it. Nevertheless I wish you well, may you find happiness.

8 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Hey!

the only reason I said that is because it feels nice to receive an apology from someone who mistreated you because it validates your feelings, and such treatment is what everyone on the forum deserves.

Honestly your comment feels more like an angry lashing out than an honest feedback and I can’t say I’m thrilled to be on the receiving end of it. Nevertheless I wish you well, may you find happiness.

didn’t mistreat me. so you are on your own in this it all goes right back to where it was coming from.

2 minutes ago, remember said:

didn’t mistreat me. so you are on your own in this it all goes right back to where it was coming from.

What’s your point ? :D

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

What’s your point ? :D

well that’s a koan my dear.

@remember I’m so sorry but you are not making any sense. My hunch is that you felt triggered by the things I said and felt like it was the right thing to do to take it out on me. In this case I’d like to inform you that it is not, it’s not really okay to take out your triggers on anyone, but I can only speak for myself what I will and will not tolerate so that’s that. Have a good day and if you wish to engage with me please do so in a more respectful fashion, otherwise you will be ignored.

@Martin123 well i guess then you are on your own - i won’t try to help you. start helping yourself.

@remember so funny where the competitv egos creep out everytime they sense the master is gone.

Edited by remember

@Martin123 well yeah maybe not you. because you don’t want help you try to stay ignorant. you deny to learn because your ego seems to stand in your way.