Principium Nexus

Realizing that self is god but then projecting that other are not.

116 posts in this topic

@Prevailer well yes christian sinner, what should i tell you - your god is not my god but there is only one and it’s the same for everyone because there is nothing above god and no god aside of god.

@remember If the formula is true then we are all in the wrong..if you believe the formula that is.There is only one God in my opinion and he has got all bases covered.

@Prevailer whatever, your formula might be - did you already have a look into spiral dynamics? integration is always of some kind of help if you got stuck.

@Prevailer Some self-inquiry should help guide you. 

First, come to the conclusion that you are not your body or thoughts.

What are YOU then?

You are consciousness. Everything is consciousness. Existence is consciousness. God exists. Everything is God, including you.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid Thank you for this advise.I am not God that’s for sure... I know that...I may be part of him though ...if he will have me.I know that I am not my body or my thoughts.I am well familiar with the  i am as well.Thankyou anyway.

You can think that you know God and he accepts you but does he know and accept  you? This is my understanding.

@Prevailer No problem.

I may be part of him though

Stick with this idea. Maybe look into non-duality.

Good luck on your journey for truth.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Prevailer  Knowing truth intellectually and knowing it in direct experience is subtle, yet profound, distinction. 

Knowing truth is great, but only in it's service of embodiment of truth in your direct experience.

I understand you know truth? But do you feel you are embodying it? 

17 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

You can think that you know God and he accepts you but does he know and accept  you? This is my understanding.

what if you‘ve always searched for the wrong acceptance? what if she would?

@Raptorsin7 I believe you are right when you say knowing truth in direct experience is profound.You can read a book and understand but then not apply what you have read to your direct experience.It is subtle.Two people can have access to the same information and yet both may interpret that information completely the opposite to the other.I used to practice inward meditation (I called this stuck in my head meditation) a lot.I was prepared to believe in a God but only if he gave me evidence that he was worth believing in.I found that this was a pointless exercise and so stopped it.I found as a person this type of meditation dismantled me.When I stopped and started doing outward meditation I fell off the cliff.I fell into the deepest dark pit you could imagine.This is not a good place to be.All rules about what you should do or not do or what is right or wrong go out of the window.You are left hanging in there desperately..your only hope being that there is a God and that he will have mercy on you.Thats all that I had,honestly.Outward meditation is about building yourself up as a person and not seeking knowledge all the time.I do practice inward meditation as I don’t seem to be able to help myself from not doing this...but it is only to help me with my outward meditation.I therefore go in to look and listen but then come out and try to apply this to the building up of self.This is the only way I can describe it.It is a journey.If at some point in the future my experience tells me that there is a better path.I will wipe the slate again I.e..start again on a different path.

@remember I hope I am on the correct path and if not that God will have mercy upon me once again and show me the correct path.In my opinion, we’re all pretty useless really left to our own methods.It’s hard trying to be humble and having to rely on God as it goes totally against the Ego.

@Prevailer yes it does but at the same time it asks of you to align with it - growing is a constant process of expansion and maintenance. leo’s episodes about disconstruction are also very good. to understand the now you would need to travel to the past.

@remember Thank you but I trust in God first, not man.I’ve told Leo that with the greatest respect that I disagree with him.We can disagree can’t we? It’s still good to bounce ideas off each other. I don’t even trust myself at times.No man has all the answers.Man can claim he has wisdom..I can claim I have wisdom.It means nothing if there is no truth in it.

@Prevailer what did i mean with “it”? first of all you need to mistrust your perception of the words which are used here as you are not their author, your interpretation of them must be preoccupied by your own understanding of them, that’s why you of course must go into denial coming from a blue perspective - at the beginning was the word - i would take that quite literally. because at first you need to be able to trust into anybody’s word before you could trust into god - but god is prior to that.

@remember Do you mean.... In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.He was with God in the beginning? if so, I agree with you then...Yes.

@Prevailer you did not get it - that’s a weeks worth koan my dear at last. you seem to like fast food.