Principium Nexus

Realizing that self is god but then projecting that other are not.

116 posts in this topic

On 3/5/2020 at 6:50 AM, Prevailer said:

All these discussions ultimately come down a  simple question in my opinion... whether we believe in God or not.

Belief in God is belief, belief there’s no God is belief. What’s being said kind of forum-wide, is you can literally find out. 

The Truth is of course, unbelievable. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

However much of an arrogant condescending asshole you perceive him to be, it doesn’t invalidate anything he teaches.  

Great response. I don’t think Leo is an asshole at all.

Leo’s behaviour isn’t something I am asking him to change, I don’t need him to be different at all. What I do need though is to speak the truth and reality of his conduct and how it affects me, as a way of giving all the parts of me that are still steeped in pain from the maltreatment of the people in my past, that have treated me in a similar way as a way of saying ‘it wasn’t fair what happened to you back then, and it wasn’t your fault, you are safe to let go of this pain now.’

The hope is that through the honest sharing of the truth and the emotional impact insensitive treatment has on me, others will come to the understanding that they are worthy of far better treatment just as much as I am, and will allow themselves to be healed and will tolerate only the highest respect towards themselves, and will not be lost in the insane dream of ‘oh thanks for mistreating me I think I needed that’... nobody needs that. We all need love, and the ones who act annoyed by it, need it the most.

Perhaps the reason why I am not afraid to share such truth is because I have respect for Leo, just as I have respect for anyone else. Not as a way of sharing my truth as a form of blame and criticism, but honest emotional feedback of how his behaviour affects me. It’s called having boundaries.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 Do you feel you may be over sensitive to criticism with this approach?

Way to act in accordance with your own beliefs though man. Much respect.

Ps: I also know that many people struggle to have supportive parents, and they try to change them.

Ive had the same problem, and tried to change them with no success. But when I developed enough self worth to actually have boundaries, and not tolerate any projections or manipulation from them, they changed, and are more supportive than I ever could have dreamed of. While emotionally they are still quite underdeveloped, they no longer have a belief that they have the right to take out their projections on me. It’s quite impactful what this type of strategy can do.

On 5.3.2020 at 5:45 PM, Martin123 said:

@zeroISinfinity thanks for the offer, I don't speak delusion though. You're talking a different language.

but you do, you speak it in many languages to yourself - and didn’t apologize to any of the people you are talking to. just using a cool word does not mean you’ve understood the mechanisms behind. acting out what you criticize about others. it’s super self centered as if language could change anything about that. if it could then you would need to go deep into the structures of your own. classical self feeding self justification loop - here it’s leo there it’s your parents, fingerpointing to the moon. 

it seems like you still have a far far way to go until you can halfways understand your own kicking and screaming. and maybe you can’t. that’s an option, too. but the way you are acting will not serve you in this.

1 hour ago, remember said:

but you do, you speak it in many languages to yourself - and didn’t apologize to any of the people you are talking to. just using a cool word does not mean you’ve understood the mechanisms behind. acting out what you criticize about others. it’s super self centered as if language could change anything about that. if it could then you would need to go deep into the structures of your own. classical self feeding self justification loop - here it’s leo there it’s your parents, fingerpointing to the moon. 

it seems like you still have a far far way to go until you can halfways understand your own kicking and screaming. and maybe you can’t. that’s an option, too. but the way you are acting will not serve you in this.

I’ve gotta tell you. Even though you’re blocked, and will Likely remain in that category, I can still choose to read your posts. And I gotta give you some appreciation. What a committed hater you are :D more power to you, you must care about me so deeply that you cannot rest until you get your point across. Thank you. I honour your wisdom. 

same to @Raptorsin7 while I won’t justify his past responses, thanks appreciate it.

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

Belief in God is belief, belief there’s no God is belief. What’s being said kind of forum-wide, is you can literally find out. 

The Truth is of course, unbelievable. 

@Martin123 ?

Yes @Nahm I am God and need to stop creating these breadcrambs.

That's Truth I am it. Truth of ?. 

Now lets create dream. More fun then this talk. 

Infinite Love that's what you really are. Ta da. 

Enlightenment, just peace of cake. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Martin123 i don’t know you, so there are no other reasons than trying to put up a mirror.

i don’t care who you try to block out or not - because if you do you only block out a source to self reflection. it’s your loss not mine.

@zeroISinfinity I believe you are not God.I’ll sit on the other side of the biological computer brain just balance things out a bit.PEACE.

@Prevailer you see believing in god and knowing god are two completely different things, one of it is a quite impersonal experience the other one is a very personal experience. what you belief or not belief is not of much relevance for someone who has seen into it so deeply that there is no doubt about it. your mind can’t grasp it because you are still a believer. although we could also start with the basics in sense of asking if you can know anything at all. or how you could know anything at all?

7 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

@Martin123  Beginner question: How can you block someone on the forum?

Great question. Don't be so humble, such question is the requirement of mastery, not a beginner level lesson. I have figured it out myself only recently!
You click the drop down menu at your profile at the right upper corner, and you click 'ignored users', there you can add users to ignore them as much as you'd like.

5 minutes ago, remember said:

@Loving Radiance he can’t answer you...

Are you okay? :D I'm a little worried. Sending love your way.

@Martin123 no - how long have you been here? i thought you knew that after a certain amount of locked out people you lock yourself out. it’s not a bug but a feature :P

1 minute ago, remember said:

@Martin123 no - how long have you been here? i thought you knew that after a certain amount of locked out people you lock yourself out. it’s not a bug but a feature :P

Thanks for informing me, may your heart be blessed with infinite joy, to balance out your mind of infinite wisdom. NahMahStai. 

@remember I agree with you that believing in God and knowing God are two completely different things.The devil believes that God exists.In my opinion, in order to really know God you need to fully accept him rather than reject him.You can’t fool God as he knows everything about you.Those who reject God, he will satisfy fully what their heart desires.If their heart desires a future without him then so be it.You can come to know God fully  in my opinion but not if you reject him.There is a way that enables the real YOU too be separated from the physical body.This is a mystery that God does for only those who believe in him.You and I don’t make the rules.Practically, from a mental health point of view you can disappear into your head and split your consciousness state if you want or you can stay in the moment and keep your consciousness united.The thing is ...you try staying in the moment permanently...It is very difficult thing to walk in the spirit permanently.

@Prevailer all i hear is him that’s already where it’s showing that you only talk about yourself. although you make the rules, tell me you don’t - you have not really seen through your own devilry yet to tell me anything about what is and what is not devil or divine. you split yourself from what is god to make yourself superior to it. contemplate that.

@remember God is perfect and can’t let anything that he is opposed to enter his presence.He is that holy.If we want a God then surely that is the type of God we would want.As God makes the rules, if we break them then we suffer the consequences.You say that you are deep.......If you ask the 2 off biological computers in your head what is right and what is wrong they will compute that right is wrong and wrong is right...period.They are completely crazy.So what is right and what is wrong? How do we know? The only way we know is because God gave the Ten Commandments.That is why they were given.As you and I have never kept Gods rules and never will, that puts us in a rather difficult position.We need to be perfect and to have kept Gods Ten Commandments perfectly to enter his presence.This means we are without hope where God is concerned and will never enter his presence.Thats where God comes in.God is Love.If there is a God and he can do anything then it would be very simple for him to take on flesh and come and live amongst us....but why on earth would he want to do that!.Why?..because if he is Love .....as he says he is...he will come and take the full punishment for all the times you broke the Ten Commandments...he will pay the price on your behalf...so that you can enter paradise,but only if you truly believe that he did this for you personally.Now that is DEEP.

@Prevailer huh, you did what with your head? i would also try to get out there as fast as possible - it’s not good to get stuck in there.

Edited by remember

@remember Hey...you can believe what you want...I can understand your response...this is difficult for any of us to accept....however..the thing is ...in my opinion God’s solution is PERFECT.At the end of the day we won’t  be able to blame him for anything because he even took the punishment for all our wrong doings even though he was perfect and didn’t have to.He can do no more for us.He will punish all wrong doings simply because he is perfect.This is how the formula works as I see things.Im not your enemy..this applies to me as well.PEACE.