Principium Nexus

Realizing that self is god but then projecting that other are not.

116 posts in this topic

@Artaemis it’s also just a mirror. why treat me that way you could ask the same. i gave multiple answers which could have lead to a reflection process, it’s a sign of giving in to stubbornness. it’s not really my problem although it is. 

there was a time here when people were talking about the zen stick.

leo gave his answers, not everyone came to the same conclusion but some did. so what should i say further - as if it would have been fast food for those who walked the path before us. this is an internet forum after all. 

Edited by remember

@remember I thought you meant something else by 'fast food'. My mistake. If I see bullying, I jump quickly because I used to be bullied pretty badly. 

8 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

@remember I thought you meant something else by 'fast food'. My mistake. If I see bullying, I jump quickly because I used to be bullied pretty badly. 

Actually bullying isn’t far form this lady’s attitude, she’s just using spiritual lingo and a backwards mirror teaching to justify her rather abusive tendencies.

this is what I meant by far worse behaviours going unnoticed when I was speaking to @Inliytened1

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

yep, there are only dicks teaming up in this thread since leo left. if that’s the kind of god you want to create... have fun sitting in your own hell.

@Prevailer then think about why. i am certainly not the reason for that.

Edited by remember

7 minutes ago, remember said:

@Prevailer then think about why.

What you’re doing is a form of gaslighting where any reaction anyone has towards you you blame on the other person. I am not really Affected by this personally, but I don’t love that other individuals are being treated in this manner. I have no idea why this type of behaviour is tolerated on the forum. It is quite dangerous and is slowly getting out of hand in this thread.

I am appealing to moderators to either put a stop to this individual’s behaviour or at least lock this thread altogether.

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@remember I do think and and I know all about mirror imaging when it applies to the mind and the way we can debate and counter debate.We do it with ourselves all the time.I get bored by it quite frankly.

@Martin123 @Prevailer what are you guys even searching in a forum like this except trying to pimp up your own ego? i‘m not seing you searching for truth. if you get annoyed by reflecting others positions. only considering your word as word of god alone and at the same time not believing that you are god yourself because every word comes from god „himself“ to destroy petty human beings who are lower than you. there is no separation between the devil and god - because gods word alone is absolute. thanks for the attention may divine light illuminate you to become greater human beings, although light loves to shine through darkness.

@remember We can argue all day whether there is a God or if there isn’t a God.Mirror imaging in action.There will always be a counter argument.PEACE.Our consciousness states is a big thing in my opinion.What are your views on that?

On 06/03/2020 at 7:00 PM, remember said:

can someone quarantine this ego please? asking for it repeatedly to be put on ignore list by everyone... o.O

i guess if everyone would do that with everyone we would all be completely on our own in this forum xD

Hah

???????

On 08/03/2020 at 9:33 PM, Martin123 said:

Actually bullying isn’t far form this lady’s attitude, she’s just using spiritual lingo and a backwards mirror teaching to justify her rather abusive tendencies.

this is what I meant by far worse behaviours going unnoticed when I was speaking to @Inliytened1

But then how much does supernatural creativity factor into the equation? Do you just assume turquoise?

Edited by Proserpina

???????