Mongu9719

5-Leo dmt and Leo’s new video

125 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Jkhv1 said:

It just doesn't ring true to me that one could be like Jesus or the Buddha if one swallowed enough pills, or injected enough stuff into their rectum. Sure, you could temporarily visit the state of consciousness that they may have been in, but to stabilise there...?

Those are images and thoughts of Jesus, Buddha etc. Any image or thought isn't “it”. Its more radical than that. 

When we talk about "full awakening" or "permanent enlightenment", doesn't it imply complete effortlessness? 

If you need to take a substance or make an effort to meditate, it is not your natural, effortless mode of being. Some traditions talk about reaching a stage of "no meditation" to make sure this is understood.

In fact, after having the peak experience of awakening to God/Shunyata/Consciousness fully and completely, there can be a lot of work left of integration and refinement. Usually it is good to have an experienced teacher to guide you, but those are obviously rare.

That said, I wonder what use it is to critique the little spots we feel aren't lining up in Leo's conduct? You have a unique opportunity here to talk to someone who clearly makes a lot of sense and has reached levels of clarity and consciousness you haven't. Why concentrate on the grey parts while there is so much white to absorb and learn from? How often in the history of mankind do you think people had such easy and close contact to someone that has such knowledge to offer and at the same time speaks your language? Take it or leave it. You're using up resources and cognitive bandwidth.

Your critique may come from an honest place of wisdom, I believe you, but like Leo says, it often says more about you than you dare to admit.

By the way, this isn't intended as an inflammatory comment! I hope we all make good & quick progress on our path to awakening. It is a long one and we need to cherish the opportunity while we have it!

Much love, cky

I ate the mushrooms 4 times. It was pretty overwhelming. Especially the 4 gram dose. I was relaxing the In the living room trying to understand more about the world. For a good solid amount of time. It seemed like I had been in that living room for eternity. Then I walked around and it was like everything was made out of a dream. It was one of those mindfucks Leo always talks about. Good learning experience though. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

On 05/03/2020 at 2:02 PM, Lento said:

@LfcCharlie4

It's pointless dude. THIS, NOW, HERE, etc... don't feel mysterious. Seekers are seeking mystery. In pointing it out in a demystified way, no one will listen. Instead, look at how much exaggeration and mystification Leo does. A seeker does not want the mundane. They're rather seeking to run away from it. And that's where Leo comes in handy. Promises after promises. Just follow along and keep your money pouring. Best case scenario, a blind leading the blind.

That is a really powerful point and one that makes a load of sense actually.

People are chasing a buzz, chasing highs in the name of higher states of consciousness. I'm sure if there was a psychedelic that lasted for a whole week or month non stop some people would take it lol. Virtually all people who take drugs justify it somehow. That's a given. It gets normalised. 

I like what someone else said. You don't need to practice being a Nazi or try being a Nazi in order to be critical of the Nazi approach. Same for smoking crack.

5 minutes ago, Bill W said:

That is a really powerful point and one that makes a load of sense actually.

And yet, upon awakening it no longer makes sense. Wild. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Terrance McKenna arrived at similar conclusions to where Leo is entering now with his new understandings. 

I'd recommend listening to conversations at the edge of magic on YouTube for anyone interested in hearing about insights into reality from psychedelics. I'll admit I'm feeling very conflicted about psychedelic use due to fear and having responsibilities as a mother. I'm pretty happy with the progress I've made on my journey but I know it's not complete and wish I could try this radical method of enquiry myself. Perhaps when I've retired if I get that lucky.

I feel like lucid dreams reach similar levels of insight but I can't compare since I only have the experience of dreams. Interestingly DMT and dreams are dependent on each other.

Terrance McKenna is a pretty interesting person to read about outside of his accidental spiritual life. 

Love.

Edited by Mo0ngrass

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

And yet, upon awakening it no longer makes sense. Wild. 

I will have to awaken. When or if I do awaken I will read it again and see if it still makes sense ?

If I never awaken it will always make sense i guess. ?

@Bill W The more the mundane is inspected, the more mysterious it gets. Similarly, the more scrutinized “asleep” is, the more one is awakening. Same ‘coin’.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Jkhv1

I get where you're coming from. What is it that we're resisting here? What makes this new direction unpalatable? I think there's something to be learned from these visceral responses to the video. 

Masters knew they could never give us the truth directly. They could only attempt to show us a way to discover ourselves. I think we have come across this to challenge beliefs we might have not realised we are harbouring. There are no accidents.

Unfortunately, in our childhood the education system failed by categorizing all drugs as bad.

As much as we know that not all drugs are the same we still have this false knowledge in our subconscious mind.

I had a really big resistance 4 years ago ,once Leo started to take psychedelics. I actually stopped watching his videos for a year.

Luckily, I stumbled upon his videos again and could appreciate his wisdom.

I can understand u guys who question Leo I was in the same boat 3 years ago. Understand that this is ur ego projecting his fears to change.

Thank u Leo for ur courage? Wishing u all the good vibes for this work.

@Mongu9719  The problem you have is that you think you are this meat bag who matters. I have news for you: you don't matter. you are just another talking chimpanzee  addicted to sucking society's tits and in denial about truth. Understand psychedelics do not work on stupid people and those who do not want to embrace the TRUTH. 

If you don't want the truth, don't go to psychedelics.  And please don't portray yourself as someone who cares about Leo and spit out your moralism and indoctrination. He knows what he is doing more than you think.First question your beliefs, paradigms, moralisms, default positions, self deceptions, cognitive dissonance and other Leo's videos and you would realize the silliness of your question. 5meo is a tool to obliterate you. it is not a toy.

Your posts and others criticisms in this thread are not real criticisms of Leo, it just show which kinds of baby blankets  people are sleep with. It is funny to me how egos follow Leo and still don't get it after 100's of hours of videos.  In short if you are at Grade 1, study Grade 1 don't argue with people operating beyond beliefs.

Lastly, for people who cry about Actualized.org being cult, all I have to say is don't fool yourself.  Actualized.org is the quintessential of anti cult.

On 7.3.2020 at 1:59 PM, cky said:

When we talk about "full awakening" or "permanent enlightenment", doesn't it imply complete effortlessness? 

xD like the effortlessness of a 4 o‘clock morning meditation?

or the effortlessness of one actualized.org video?

Edited by remember

1 hour ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

Lastly, for people who cry about Actualized.org being cult, all I have to say is don't fool yourself.  Actualized.org is the quintessential of anti cult.

Could you expand on this? I think by using the term cult I'm pointing to the shutdown of tolerance towards those on different stages of their growth. Exclusivity towards truth is essentially cult-like behaviour. If we say only people would support psychedelic insight are correct or have the only meaningful insights then that is unnessesarily excluding those who obtain insights via other methods. 

Assuming someone believes they are god then they should logically understand that everyone is a reflection of themselves and understand that there is work to be done via the indescrepancies they encounter. Just as it makes no sense psychologically to repress your feelings it also makes no sense to repress yourself through others. 

I'm new here and I'm aware I have come at a time of change for the community but this is basically all I've seen. If you could explain how this forum is an anti-cult in terms of inclusivity that would be appreciated. 

@Mo0ngrass 

14 hours ago, Mo0ngrass said:

Could you expand on this? I think by using the term cult I'm pointing to the shutdown of tolerance towards those on different stages of their growth.

If you think people answering your silly questions unequivocally is a cult like behavior. Then what in the world is not cult behavior religion? politics?,fashion?,sport? holly wood? --- Don't take everything personal instead wash yourself of yourself. Nobody is trying to shut you down here. There are over 400 videos, 240 books life purpose course and a blog to educate you. When you ask questions that have been answered countless time without you doing your own contemplation, I think it is a disrespect for the effort put in the work. infact people(Avatars) have been nice to you.

If we say only people would support psychedelic insight are correct or have the only meaningful insights then that is unnecessarily excluding those who obtain insights via other methods. 

I don't buy into the illusion of competition. I have not heard Leo say other methods are unnecessary. Instead what he said was use Psychedelics in conjunction with other methods because it will  improve your result. Understand Psychedelics are catalyst.  It amplifies the results of other methods of consciousness work. This work is about dismantling the different layers of illusion. You are operating only from the waking consciousness level. 5 Meo is a different level of consciousness so if you have not experienced it ,you would not know about it. The human mind is programmed to want to change it's conscientiousness. that is  is why people drink tea, coffee, alcohol-----) so altering consciousness is a very sane thing it just happened 5 Meo is the ultimate form of altering consciousness.

I'm new here and I'm aware I have come at a time of change for the community but this is basically all I've seen. If you could explain how this forum is an anti-cult in terms of inclusivity that would be appreciated. 

The problem is you are looking for cheerleaders to feed your ego. That is classic chip behaviors. Understand humans did not descend from ape, humans are ape and apes like to be groomed.  It is your innate desire to be groomed that is hindering you form understanding and feeling down every time you are told the truth.  

This forum is anti- cult because I don't see anyone actively engaging in creating herd mentality. If you want to come and engage with others, engage. There are rules to be followed, there is a way to report posts etc. I don't see "North Korea like" behavior here. Moreover, understand we only have this limited form of communicating via writing where it is easy for meanings to be misconstrued.

Therefore, my friend embrace being new here. It is where you encounter mind fuck after mind fuck, dismantle bullshit after bullshit illusion after illusion to the point where you will be invincible. And remember it is a life long work.

My advice from personal experience is Those doing the work with out the full energetic non dual experience of 5Meo DMT will be limiting themselves. Period  

@TRUTHWITHCAPITALT Thank you for your provoking response, I got out of it what I was looking for. I'm unlikely to consume all the content here prior to sharing with others and I apologise if that's perceived as disrespectful.

I am grateful to share in peoples journeys and learn through my reaching out to them with my perspective. I'm not quite sure what it is that you're defending against but I hope you find joy.

Love.

On 3/14/2020 at 11:59 PM, Mo0ngrass said:

Terrance McKenna arrived at similar conclusions to where Leo is entering now with his new understandings. 

Leo has gon light years ahead of McKenna, he never described anything that Leo has been speaking of. McKenna got way too lost in the duality and visual creation. That's exactly the opposite of what this work is about. McKenna was stage turquoise, Leo is at clear-light or supermind. 

@Mongu9719 Everyone is brainwashed( even you). Those who insist that are not brainwashed especially are brainwashed.  Don't think brainwashing is this sophisticated operation. The only difference is my brainwashing is through the love of TRUTH for truth sake.

@fridjonk oh cool, I probably should watch the insights Leo had on psychedelics I was just going off his last video. Supermind sounds like something that is beyond my understanding at this point. Is there a way to describe it?