Mongu9719

5-Leo dmt and Leo’s new video

125 posts in this topic

@inFlow I never doubted his insights. Just his methods. Again, it’s ridiculous to assume that im jealous of him because im concerned if this is the right way. I don’t understand why that was necessary, unless your a sheep. Which you are.

Edited by Mongu9719

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I think Mongu9717s concern is pretty valid. I used LSD like 12 times in 6 months. It brought a lot of shit to the surface. And also it messed up my energetic system. BIG TIME. I think Leo needs a real good breather. And use his genius by extracting insights from the ordinary states of consciousness. I think thats even more challenging for him than his standard 5meo routine.

I just hope you're ok Leo. Believe it or not.. but even kids have a certain wisdom parents have become blind to. 

Edited by Visionary

Other methods are not useless, they just take a lot more time. Having said that, "the faster method" doesn't mean it's the best. For example I could do 5-MeO-DMT but I don't want because I feel I have a lot of shadow work and basic necessities to have before I encounter such big realizations. So I do self-inquiry and yoga and I have pretty good results.

Depending on what stage are you you will need one tool or other, or who knows no tool at all.

I think Leo just wants to go as deep as he can for the sake of it, not so much for personal development/end of suffering as most people do( which then they will be more concerned to integrate the realization into their daily lives as a benefit, it seems this is your concern regarding depending on a drug) however for Leo then the most logical tool is psychedelics

@Mongu9719 I once heard my favorite guru say: "If you think that what you don't know cannot exist, you are wearing the crown of ignorance"

This work requires deep honesty. Your current worldviews and interpretation are just old belief systems, nothing is empirical.

If you would be honest and empirical you could admit you just don't know. There could be a pill that gives you permanent enlightenment for all you know.

You underestimate the depth of this work, and to be quite frank with you, all I see is an ego-mind defending itself. 

Without deep-honesty, curiosity and self-reflection you won't even get to levels that spirituality appears legit. 

@Visionary  just hope you're ok Leo. Believe it or not.. but even kids have a certain wisdom parents have become blind to. 

Wow. very profound, and I agree with you completely.

33 minutes ago, Mongu9719 said:

Which you are.

I can't take people seriously when they speak such things.

Mahadev

The average bum on the street wouldn’t realise what was going on. They wouldn’t be able to comprehend nor understand what’s happening to them and would generally come to a delusional conclusion. Leo’s worked at understanding all aspects of reality, god, consciousness however you want to put it for 20 odd years from multiple angles. The average bum on the street would 99.9% of the time have, what Leo sometimes refer to as a mental collapse

@Dazgwny yet he encourages his followers to do the same. It’s not like they’ve worked on this problem for 20 years. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's why you're the student and not the teacher.

But how can you be the teacher if you haven't even attained ? Isn't that ignorance and missinformarion ?

For all we know all you do is take DMT in your room.

No interviews, no sign of real human interaction.

Hundreds of hours of videos explaining enlightement and how deep it is but no attainment, yet there are people who actually attained making few minutes videos emphasising on how simple it is.

Have you ever considered possibility that this is all your minds delusion projected on large scale ?

Have you ever considered possibility that every time you tell someone that they don't understand this work and how complicated it is, it's because you don't understand how simple it is ?

LMAO

When will you guys ever get it? Leo's pharmaceuticals is a real thing.

@inFlow watch your ego. Your the one who engaged in ad hominem attacks for stating my opinion. That makes you a sheep by definition. That’s a fact, nothing personal.

@Mongu9719 You are making things personal. Just do the work. Notice that your mind keeps creating distraction on top of distraction. Anything to avoid the work.

This is not about me. And it's not about you. Stop making it that. If you don't like my suggested methods, use whatever methods you like.

If you keep creating distractions, Mods may have to kick you off here. Please understand that this has nothing to do with you. We are here to accomplish work. Not to dick around. You are being given guidance on the best ways to do the work. It would be wise to listen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Johnny5 said:

Enlightenment isn't at 100% of anything, it is what sees everything.

Enlightenment is realization and you fully becoming what you are. Infinite Love. Doesn't  sees anything it is everything. What you really are. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, Socrates said:

@Mongu9719 All paths are valid

No, most paths lead nowhere near to the top of the mountain. Even the halfway decent ones are circleing on the bottom of the mountain. All the rest are usually going in the opposite direction as quickly as possible. - Adyashanti

2 hours ago, Mongu9719 said:

@Socrates Leo claims that 5meo will fix his health problems. -- Look at Martin ball he used 5meo to become enlightened. He also suffers from chronic sleep issues.

If Leo claims that he is wrong about that. Enlightenment has nothing to do with health issues. That of course does not mean that 5-MeO-DMT couldn't help with enlightenment, it only means that in best case it won't prevent health issues(, and in worst case it will cause them).

It's kind of "doping in the sports of spirituality". It works, but not without it hazards.

2 hours ago, inFlow said:

If you doubt him then leave and let it be, don't just rant about it here on the forum. You are probably just angry that he goes deeper/faster and doesn't resonate with you anymore.

Why do you feel so threatened when someone brings up issues or doubts? That cult mentality here is so sad. On every other forum, if people don't agree on each others views, it's no problem as long as they don't cause trouble. Here Leo and his apostles start "Khhh, don't you dare to come here and break our bubble. Please go away or you get banned. You just don't understand anything. You this, you that. Stop projecting. Khhhhh."

Yes, I understand that many of topics here are that kind of things, that it's not necessarily very easy to prove anything to doubters (or anybody else for that matter - much of this can only be validated by oneself in one's own experience, and "proof" is always hearsay). But there's a lot of ways how one can react to those situations (it is possible to choose understanding over arrogance, for example). In Leo's blog post "Things I've Been Wrong About" from December 2017 he said multiple times that he would be more compassionate and less judgmental. So why doesn't he?

All that may sound harsher than was intended. Well, let's hope that there's someone who come and say that I just don't understand Love, because if I understood Love, I would also understood that even the most evil things are Pure Love, so actually this community is so full of Love that maybe I should go away. Or something?

Edited by ttm

10 minutes ago, ttm said:

Enlightenment has nothing to do with health issues.

But many health issues have to do with lack of consciousness, lying, self-hatred, fear, emotional blockages, false worldviews, overthinking, stress, emotional abuse, etc.

Anything which can help elevate consciousness can help with healing too.

Many people have healed themselves with psychedelics. To ignore or deny the healing properties of psychedelics is to rob many people of a life-saving tool.

Awakening and healing go hand in hand because most health issues result from corrupt consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@ttm because this is  about waking up - not dicking around - and when you do wake up - you will be like "holy fuck - i see what these guys were talking about!"

@Mongu9719 has been warned for making it personal and screwing around.  Its just a waste of everyone's time.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

But many health issues have to do with lack of consciousness. lying, self-hatred, fear, emotional blockages, etc.

Anything which can help elevate consciousness can help with healing too.

Many people have healed themselves with psychedelics.

Perhaps. What I meant with "enlightenment has nothing to do with health issues" was more to say that it's not valid logic to conclude that if a person had health issues, he couldn't have had enlightenment (with psychedelics in this case).

@Leo Gura You can cure diseases too. Don't worry man. You can. 

Love heals everything it's not woo woo. Love you and thank you bold me. 

Well you really have to be bold for all of this. Takes bravery and balls it does. 

It mindbending and defies any logic and any subtle beleif you ever hold. 

Unbelevable Unbeleivable. That's why it is so diffucult to grasp all of this. 

It's Unbelevable Unbelevable. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@ttm because this about waking up - not ducking around - and when you do wake up - you will be like "holy fuck - i see what these guys were talking about!"

What makes you think that I don't see what you are talking about? I think you didn't get my point, which was not about Leo's teachings or enlightenment work, or the benefits or psychedelics. It was only about how people behave and what kind of attitudes they have here.