Bulgarianspirit

Debunking Solipsism confusion All is one in a positive way

260 posts in this topic

@Gsk don’t get confused - your reaction is normal. if you need help after this you would not be the only one.

unfortunately this forum is full of sick people, lot’s of toxicity around, people who didn’t seek real help and don’t get much about enlightenment right. misunderstanding the notion of god or what god really means. if you would stay for a while you would only resignate about that. but you can go on a search for yourself, except if you need leo for that. there are still people around who at least try to find a path even though half the forum is full of male toxicity, a lot of it is not even only patriarchal anymore but has fascistoid tendencies.  if you don’t like that keep close to those with a different atmosphere.  its like the milgram experiment or the stanford prison experiment. everyone who comes here first is a whining ego - some don’t change for much better others do - its your own choice either to be a dick head or to learn. 

Edited by remember

9 hours ago, Gsk said:

I don't care about physical objects being imaginary, it's only other beings that I will NEVER be okay with. If that's just my ego saying that, so be it, idgaf.

The blame is partially on you for skipping the foundational videos, and impatiently going to a video that is not in your capacity of understanding. I am personally avoiding those kind of videos because when you learn theory that you aren't ready to rediscover, it is nothing more than concepts and ideas in your mind that cause confusion.

Understand that you should keep an open mind when learning new information like this, and not to instantly take it for truth, but to rediscover the theory that is taught by practising it on your own.

Like others have said, we have all been there, but we haven't lost our shit at the person who is trying to help us just because you don't understand what you are being told.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@Bulgarianspirit I suppose the idea that you are the only sentient being/ego is scary. This post made me nostalgic of these threads a long a time ago, although I have no intention of perpetuating that karma I just thought you might find it interesting. 

If everything is you/one, who is it that is getting afraid at the prospect of solipsism being true or not true? 

Whether someone's theory about the universe and "other sentient beings" existing is true or not is a relative truth, which ultimately doesn't matter. Even this level of theory is ultimately a relative matter, although you sure as hell can contemplate it if that orientation will yield growth! 

@GskDon't make this work about Leo or any person. There is no ultimate authority, just see what you can use for growth.

Try not to get bamboozled by the words and concepts he inevitably has to use to explain his experience. E.g. Maybe you don't see the lens from which or like the way in which Leo uses words like "imagination". But that's okay. Accept that it doesn't jive with you. Maybe it will later, maybe it won't. Just keep your steady spirit of not-knowing and inquiry alive. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Gsk Despite Leo doubling down on the whole “everything is imaginary” thing, he doesn’t mean what you think he means.  When he says that everything is imaginary, he’s saying that everything is merely appearance without substance, and that how we interpret those appearances is relative

But be rest assured, everyone you know are conscious and have their own points of view and egos.  There is no doubt about that. Infinity requires that God lives out every possible incarnation, and your friends and family are most certainly included in That. 

I’m personally not a fan of the word “imaginary” when communicating non-dual truth, because it just makes things needlessly confusing.  You could call it “imaginary” if you want, but I‘ve noticed many people got confused as soon as Leo started using that language.  Including myself.  

But look man. How emotional you are getting about Leo saying the things he says is not normal and seems borderline mental illness related. I think it is stemming from something far deeper within you than just your experience listening to Leo’s words.  You need to figure out what is really causing this feeling of hopeless loneliness within you.  

@Gsk This situation is no different than any other religious zealotry, people believe their imaginary beliefs are the 'absolute truth' and anyone who doesn't believe as they do are lost, confused, blind and deficient in some way. Try not to take it personally.

Peace.

4 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

But be rest assured, everyone you know are conscious and have their own points of view and egos.  There is no doubt about that.

This is false.

Those people are imaginary.

There is nothing whatsoever outside your present moment. You are just still in denial about that. If you look very precisely and carefully you will notice that all other people have been your imagination 100% of the time. Even to deny what I'm saying you must imagine a Leo!

Notice that you are talking to yourself, not Leo.

Awakening is a radical thing. Keep deconstructing your reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura If you think that you and I disagree on this, you haven’t read my posts carefully enough.  I understand what you’re saying and have become conscious of it, but you won’t give me any wiggle room for a difference in communication.  

I’m merely reiterating what you talked about in your episode Radical Implications Of Oneness, where you talk about being God experiencing all lives. That’s all.  

It seems like in nearly everyone of his posts Leo is telling his imaginary self that he is wrong, not awake or false.......he shouldn't be so hard on his imaginary self.

16 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@Leo Gura If you think that you and I disagree on this, you haven’t read my posts carefully enough.  I understand what you’re saying and have become conscious of it, but you won’t give me any wiggle room for a difference in communication.  

I’m merely reiterating what you talked about in your episode Radical Implications Of Oneness, where you talk about being God experiencing all lives. That’s all.  

Judging by his recent posts it´s possible that Leo has outgrown some of his past declarations and the statement God experiencing all lives might have gotten "outdated" and maybe it´s not true anymore.

@Javfly33 It’s still true. If it makes him happier, I can say God is “imagining” all lives since he loves that word so much. ^_^

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

6 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@Javfly33 It’s still true. If it makes him happier, I can say God is “imagining” all lives since he loves that word so much. ^_^

You sure what is happening here isn´t your ego trying to ground reality to maintain sanity?

@Javfly33 All I’m trying to do is communicate something to someone who is confused about non-duality and the theory of Solipsism. In order to do that, I have to use words which are inherently dualistic, and so one can always assume that I’m saying something I don’t actually mean because actual non-dual awareness is far beyond anything that can be communicated.  No matter how you decide to explicate the inexplicable, someone can always come around and say “Well no, it’s actually like this” and this is simply because no matter how you try to explain the Truth, your explanation can never be the Truth itself. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is false.

Those people are imaginary.

There is nothing whatsoever outside your present moment. You are just still in denial about that. If you look very precisely and carefully you will notice that all other people have been your imagination 100% of the time. Even to deny what I'm saying you must imagine a Leo!

Notice that you are talking to yourself, not Leo.

Awakening is a radical thing. Keep deconstructing your reality.

So, it means there is only one present moment and it is mine, correct?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna Yes. All that exists is Now. But your now and my now is the same Now.

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

2 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@Galyna Yes. All that exists is Now. But your now and my now is the same Now.

Like looking at the very big picture at the end of the room of the museum, correct?

23 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@Galyna I’d say that’s a good way of putting it.

And when the consciousness is in my body, it is like it is zooming in, am I correct? But time does not exist, however it feels like it.

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna This phenomenon of “zooming in” as you put it is what we call the ego. Your body is a conceptual construction of the ego that makes you feel limited to one perspective. 

17 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@Galyna This phenomenon of “zooming in” as you put it is what we call the ego. Your body is a conceptual construction of the ego that makes you feel limited to one perspective. 

I am not getting it still, is there only one ego at a time? how can you exist now simultaneously with me? It is either you or me. Not sure.....

Leo would tell me to get 5-MEO to grasp it, lol

Edited by Galyna

@Leo Gura you said one time 

Solipsism is not awakening. The mistake is thinking that what I'm talking about is solipism when I never made such a claim.

The mind desperately wants some way to understand awakening so it grabs at every philosophical system is can: solipsism, nihilism, panpsychism, Buddhism, etc. And all of that is not awakening

We need a video about this topic. What you are talking about here in this thread sounds just like pure solipsism for me. I can understand that from absolute truth everything is one and therefore god as pure solipsim. But in the relative world where every person is in dual world, how is there solipsim?

Of course I imagine everyone but when I talk to someone which I imagine, this person is also imagine me as a person. Am I correct?