Forrest Adkins

Dating Profile with a Handsome Man

76 posts in this topic

I encourage everyone to make a Tinder profil with some regular good looking (top 10%) guy. Just leave the profile text empty, it doesnt matter.

Its a truly eye opening experiece, within hours you will get hundreds of matches and women will actively contact you. You can say the most braindead/evil/boring stuff and they wont loose interest. Just opening with "Sex?" will get a positive answer. A guy like this can arrange sex with 10+ different girls by putting in 1 hour of half assed effort.

Edited by Forrest Adkins

Have you actually tried this? Because those results don't seem very likely.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

5 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Have you actually tried this? Because those results don't seem very likely.

Yes I did today and will continue for about a week. I had to see for myself because I also thought it was overblown, turns out its not.

I will not arrange actual meetings  or do any harm though, just curious how far I can go.

Edited by Forrest Adkins

@Forrest Adkins I would advise you stop this experiment right now it's very damaging to your own growth. Why should you care about what other people can or could have? You are you, you can't change that fact. Accept it now otherwise your are going to just create  extra suffering in your life that dose not need to be there in the first place. 

I can tell you now from a person with expirence no amount of girls or sex can make you happy, if you try it it gets empty very quickly and you move on to try and find deeper ways of finding happiness. Or most stay trapped and keep consuming more of it without getting the messahe. We all have an equal playing field when it comes to finding true happiness, the type that dose not go away. This is where your effort should be going into. Infact you should count it as a blessing your not in the top 10% because you have less distractions, sex can bea nasty distraction. 

Stop this experiment right now and go do something that will feed your soul. It's like your stabbing yourself with a pen and complaining it hurts. Learn to love the fact you are even alive. 

@Globalcollective 

Would you say the same to a flat earther, to just stay in his bubble and keep on believing the earth is flat so he can feel better?

Edited by Forrest Adkins

@Forrest Adkins Don't get caught in the low consciousness trap of male vs female. We live in a dynamic world where there are so moving parts and differences, that you can spend eternity arguing about the advantages and disadvantages of each gender.

Don't join the pigs wrestling in the mud, walk past the pen.

hrhrhtewgfegege

20 minutes ago, Forrest Adkins said:

@Globalcollective But why close your eyes and deny the truth, just because its ugly? 

Would you say the same to a flat earther, to just stay in his bubble and keep on believing the earth is flat so he can feel better?

@Forrest Adkins I never said anything about denying anything. its truth maybe the girls on dating apps want good looking guys, so what, big deal. Its not ugly, your creating meaning from it in a very negative way. What I am saying is that even if you were on one of these good looking guys you still wouldn't be happy. happiness is what we are all searching for at our very core not sex or validation, they are pretty low down things when you start to wake up. Im not saying they are not of value but its really not that big of a deal. Do you want help out of this or not? There are people on this forum who have more experience in this area and have escaped the traps you are falling into. 

Can I ask you this, do you want to suffer about this or wouldn't you prefer to find a way out ? because you are literally causing your own suffering here. 

Maybe instead of quasi-catfishing women on a dating app to test your own insecurities you work on developing yourself and approaching women in real-life interactions. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

I feel the handsomeness of a guy can spark interest but the reality is if that handsome guy meets up and doesnt have good social skills and a good vibe hes fucked. You can crush way more than any handsome guy with those things.

@Forrest Adkins Of course attractive will attract. You would get the same result by creating a Tinder profile of an attractive woman. By definition, attractive will attract.

Swiping apps like Tinder hyper-focus on one attractive aspect - physical attractiveness. If a person is not highly attractive, they would need to emphasize other aspects of attraction - such as sense of humor, creativity, financial independence etc. Tinder isn't the best platform to highlight these forms of attractiveness - something like OKcupid would be a better platform for this. 

If one's intent is to find someone for dating, it doesn't seem like a good use of time and effort to create a fake profile to fish for women that he would never meet.  

You can still meet the girls who message you. Just say that since you did your profile you had a bad accident and needed a complete face transplant like that film with John Travolta in. Let us know how you get on. If it works I might try it. 

I can see this backfiring. What if you start chatting with someone you really like and get to know, but they think you are someone else. I've watched enough episodes of the show Catfish to know they will feel betrayed and lied to. It's not worth it. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

If a gal is expecting a young handsome 6'2" muscular athletic man and I walk in. . . it's not going to go well. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

If a gal is expecting a young handsome 6'2" muscular athletic man and I walk in. . . it's not going to go well. 

xD

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

There is so much hypocrisy in this post that it's just unbelievable and frankly very upsetting. 

Didn't I just saw a bunch of threads in this section where so many guys keep rating women as a 2 or 4 or 6,sometimes even decimals, 7.5 and 9 out of 10 or 10 out of 10 and all of this rating simply based on looks because these men haven't met the girl but they use that rating to decide whether to approach the girl or not. By this logic most men would not even care to give a second look to a woman who they think is a 4. Because they want someone 7 and above. And keep in mind that this is before meeting the person, just judging from far based on appearance. So she could have a great personality but still get skipped only because she didn't come with a genetic lottery, she didn't come with the LOOKS. 

And how many times have I seen men hanging out with their 9 out of 10 woman and she has a shitty personality and yet it is okay with them because they can  parade her like a prize aka trophy girl. So her personality doesn't matter to them as long as her looks are charming. 

And you guys still expect for women to simply swallow this cruel rating system and sulk and not even complain about it because it's REALITY and Truth and FACTS DON'T Lie and LIFE IS UNFAIR and just accept it and all these phrases are thrown at women and they are just supposed to suck it up and accept it because men decided it has to be this way and men will be men and so on and on. 

So many divorce happen because the man found someone prettier and younger and decided to dump his aging wife for her and somehow the wife is supposed to swallow the bitter pill because it's the nature of men or whatever and if she complains than she is jealous. 

So now you are baffled when women do the same to men? You are now surprised and upset and shocked when the tables are reversed. It's suddenly very cruel and awful and you want to sulk and whine about it meanwhile it happens to women all the time but it's not unfair, it's just men being men and wanting things their way. What a load of hypocrisy. 

Just like women have to deal with realities of life, learn to deal with it. You're right about that. I would choose a good looking man anytime. And why not? If men do it all the time, why shouldn't I? 

Feel the sulk. I can tell women are far less concerned about a man's looks at least not as much as men are. A woman can still compromise on the looks of a guy if he is really a good man to her. So give credit to women for accepting ugly men. Men are downright obsessed to the point of nausea. The billion dollar beauty and makeup industry doesn't exist for nothing 

We live in a superficial shallow society where looks are given preference over character and personality and values more than half of the time. Tell me if this is not true. 

Men would look past a woman who is intelligent, flirty or smart, funny because she doesn't fit the right look. She is not a 10. So she loses out. 

I'm glad you did that experiment. You are still on the better side as a man because I can tell you men don't have too harsh.. That's because even men in prison get women. Guess what, I spotted a beautiful woman yesterday with a really really ugly looking guy and I thought she could do better. There are loads of good looking women who just don't use their brains and fall for any loser guy out of emotions, they use their heart instead of the head. So men are still luckier because if you can manipulate with a smooth talk you can really get a good woman despite your loser looks. Yea we take you. Be glad. 

So quit the whining. Women have it 100 times worse. We get judged far worse and much more harshly and it's cruel but it's reality. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

xDxD too many adjectives. 

Just say sexy man!! 

3q72c9.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

But don’t women want love and men want sex? ?‍♂️?

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

8 hours ago, Forrest Adkins said:

Yes I did today and will continue for about a week. I had to see for myself because I also thought it was overblown, turns out its not.

I will not arrange actual meetings  or do any harm though, just curious how far I can go.

"Its a truly eye opening experiece, within hours you will get hundreds of matches and women will actively contact you. You can say the most braindead/evil/boring stuff and they wont loose interest. Just opening with "Sex?" will get a positive answer. A guy like this can arrange sex with 10+ different girls by putting in 1 hour of half assed effort."

Here are my questions to you:

• So, within a few hours you got hundreds of matches?
  • Of those 'matches', how many women actively contacted you?
  • You opened with "Sex?" and got a positive or multiple positive answers? (This one's the biggest stretch to me)
  • You arranged sex with 10+ different girls in 1-hour, barely trying? 

Are you telling me all of these things are true of your experience? Because it still sounds to me like a load of bullcrap.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org