Forrest Adkins

Dating Profile with a Handsome Man

76 posts in this topic

Women are as shallow as men and dating is skewed against men.

They say, “women want a good personality.”

Ya, if 5 women were chasing me I would pick the one with the best personality too. ?

I’m not advocating victim mentality but don’t lie to us. Accept the truth. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Emerald

Here are the rough statistics:

- 25+ likes within 2 hours

- 99+ likes within 5 hours (the counter how many people liked you)

- Every girl answered (opener "hi")

- Following with "Sex?" around 10% agreed immediately, 50% said no and wanted to meet up first. 20% unmatched. 20% said no but kept texting.

14 minutes ago, Forrest Adkins said:

@Emerald

- Following with "Sex?" around 10% agreed immediately, 50% said no and wanted to meet up first. 20% unmatched. 20% said no but kept texting.

Now go get a facial. xD

You gotta match your profile to the T. Get plastic surgery too. Or else all your experimenting and effort will go in vain. 

At least you don't need to cry anymore that you aren't getting a girl. There is that 10% ready to get rolling with you.. Go get ready and meet them and tell us how it goes. 

We need the final results of this grand experiment. xD

Make sure it becomes a success. That way all pick up businesses can shut down once and for all and lot of men will be spared the unnecessary expenses plus this will save them a whole lot of rejection, disappointment and trouble. They will finally know the ultimate secret. 

Let's get the cat out of the bag!!

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Whats your problem? 

I'm just trying to get a feel how online dating works with an ideal profile to get a better idea of what can be realistically expected.

1 minute ago, Forrest Adkins said:

@Preety_India Whats your problem? 

I'm just trying to get a feel how online dating works with an ideal profile to get a better idea of what can be realistically expected.

That's great. Wouldn't you want to see where it goes? 

1 hour ago, Derek White said:

Women are as shallow as men and dating is skewed against men.

They say, “women want a good personality.”

Ya, if 5 women were chasing me I would pick the one with the best personality too. ?

I’m not advocating victim mentality but don’t lie to us. Accept the truth. 

+1

You guys need to CHILL, the guy is just doing an EXPERIMENT. Seems that you guys are so turquoise that you guys hate science and FACTS.

Chill out guys it's just a little social science project.

My dating coach made a fake profile of a girl he considers an 8, he expected the profile to receive 25-30 messages a day, the profile got 300+ messages a day. How about that?

1 hour ago, Forrest Adkins said:

OMG WOW!

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

That's great. Wouldn't you want to see where it goes? 

No, I wont arrange meetings and I tell everyone who asks upfront its fake.

13 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

+1

You guys need to CHILL, the guy is just doing an EXPERIMENT. Seems that you guys are so turquoise that you guys hate science and FACTS.

Chill out guys it's just a little social science project.

My dating coach made a fake profile of a girl he considers an 8, he expected the profile to receive 25-30 messages a day, the profile got 300+ messages a day. How about that?

OMG WOW!

What are you waiting for? 

You have been trying so hard to get a girl to say yes to hang out with you for a cup of coffee. Now leave that. 

Go buy yourself some Hollywood looks and girls will be swarming  around you like bees. 

Who knew! 

Remember that supermarket. You can go there again with a nice pair of sunglasses. This time hopefully they won't call security on you after seeing your smoking hot look. 

God I find this thread so funny. :D

Edited by Preety_India

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Didn't I just saw a bunch of threads in this section where so many guys keep rating women as a 2 or 4 or 6,sometimes even decimals, 7.5 and 9 out of 10 or 10 out of 10 and all of this rating simply based on looks because these men haven't met the girl but they use that rating to decide whether to approach the girl or not. By this logic most men would not even care to give a second look to a woman who they think is a 4. Because they want someone 7 and above. And keep in mind that this is before meeting the person, just judging from far based on appearance. So she could have a great personality but still get skipped only because she didn't come with a genetic lottery, she didn't come with the LOOKS. 

Yes I can see how rating a woman with a number is childish, but it's so much easier and accurate when it comes to sexual attraction. For example if i tell you: -''She was tall, had blue eyes and blonde hair'' I am not saying anything at all about how hot she was.

When it comes to sexual attraction I am PURE orange. Looks are everything in my book, it's My reality, My truth, no apologies. Why would a dog apologize for being a dog? It is what it is.

I don't do OLD but yeah I don't give a second look to a woman I think is 3, and when I did, I got stood up. Never ever lowering my standards again.

Yes i want someone 7 and above. And IDGAF if I never get it.

And how many times have I seen men hanging out with their 9 out of 10 woman and she has a shitty personality and yet it is okay with them because they can  parade her like a prize aka trophy girl. So her personality doesn't matter to them as long as her looks are charming. 

Yes absolutely. That's exactly how it is for stage orange men.

And you guys still expect for women to simply swallow this cruel rating system and sulk and not even complain about it because it's REALITY and Truth and FACTS DON'T Lie and LIFE IS UNFAIR and just accept it and all these phrases are thrown at women and they are just supposed to suck it up and accept it because men decided it has to be this way and men will be men and so on and on.

No, women can complain all they want, and accept whatever they want. As long as we are at stage orange is gonna be like that.

So many divorce happen because the man found someone prettier and younger and decided to dump his aging wife for her and somehow the wife is supposed to swallow the bitter pill because it's the nature of men or whatever and if she complains than she is jealous. 

Yes it is the nature of men to scatter their seed in fertile soil. So yeah.

So now you are baffled when women do the same to men?

No, not at all.

I can tell women are far less concerned about a man's looks at least not as much as men are.

Yes totally.

We live in a superficial shallow society where looks are given preference over character and personality and values more than half of the time. Tell me if this is not true. 

Yes totally.

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Men would look past a woman who is intelligent, flirty or smart, funny because she doesn't fit the right look.

Yes stage orange men will do that.

I'm glad you did that experiment.

Me too.

So men are still luckier because if you can manipulate with a smooth talk you can really get a good woman despite your loser looks.

Yes we got that going for us.

Life is unfair, but we all already knew that, right?

Arc

2 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Yes I can see how rating a woman with a number is childish, but it's so much easier and accurate when it comes to sexual attraction. For example if i tell you: -''She was tall, had blue eyes and blonde hair'' I am not saying anything at all about how hot she was.

When it comes to sexual attraction I am PURE orange. Looks are everything in my book, it's My reality, My truth, no apologies. Why would a dog apologize for being a dog? It is what it is.

I don't do OLD but yeah I don't give a second look to a woman I think is 3, and when I did, I got stood up. Never ever lowering my standards again.

Yes i want someone 7 and above. And IDGAF if I never get it.

Yes absolutely. That's exactly how it is for stage orange men.

No, women can complain all they want, and accept whatever they want. As long as we are at stage orange is gonna be like that.

No, not at all.

Yes totally.

Yes totally.

Yes stage orange men will do that.

Me too.

Yes we got that going for us.

Life is unfair, but we all already knew that, right?

Arc

You don't need to worry too much. You must be a good looking guy, I can tell that even without a profile picture. You approach so many women every day, that won't be possible if you were too insecure about your looks. 

Plus you got those Italian genes working for ya.. Work them harder. 

Benchpress ya muscles and keep fit and rocking that mtb. 

9 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

I have an Italian boyfriend and he looks cute as a button. He looks 10 out of 10. But I didn't tell him that yet. I don't want it to go to his head. 

He just doesn't focus on his looks. Typical guy. Good for me. 

Evil mind of mine. :P

Edited by Preety_India

24 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Remember that supermarket. You can go there again with a nice pair of sunglasses. This time hopefully they won't call security on you after seeing your smoking hot look. 

Do i remember? Hell yeah I remember, i was psychologically hurt for about a week, like depressed and sh@t you don't get to be called a sexual harasser everyday.

And when i said i was hurt, someone said i was playing a victim role. Come on man! I will never forgive you for that.

And yeah I said it: if i would have been DiCaprio there wouldn't have been sexual harassment. That's for sure. Talk about hypocrisy.

We live in a society where if i say: -''Hi what's your name?'' The girl can take it as sexual harassment, and call the cops on you and that's NOT cool.

34 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

God I find this thread so funny.

I like this thread too.

Arc

@Preety_India Yeah I am not ugly.

17 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Benchpress ya muscles and keep fit and rocking that mtb. 

Thanks Pretty, I will.

2 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Preety_India Girl, I love your comments in these types of threads, you are a total boss. 100 percent respect.  Hilarious!

Thanks girl. You rock. :x

@Forrest Adkins if you invested all this effort in actually going out and meeting girls in real life you might of gotten a hot date already. Complaining about this is like saying it's unfair that some people are born into rich families. 

@Arcangelo if you actually read his first couple of posts he's stating how unfair dating is for men. This is toxic behaviour, how can this help him in anyway surely it would be better to just focus on accepting and loving himself working with the tools he has then worry about what others can or can't get. And like I said before what is all the fuss about this stuff anyway? Having relationships and sex dose not make you truly happy ? You are all arguing and crying over spilt milk. 

Come on guys it's time to start maturing and doing the work Leo advocates 

Edited by Globalcollective

7 hours ago, Forrest Adkins said:

@Emerald

That sounds much more realistic than the way you said it in the first post. 

Careful not to misrepresent your data using hyperbolic language.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

17 hours ago, Forrest Adkins said:

I encourage everyone to make a Tinder profil with some regular good looking (top 10%) girl. Just leave the profile text empty, it doesnt matter.

Its a truly eye opening experiece, within hours you will get hundreds of matches and men will actively contact you. You can say the most sexual/dirty/low-consciousness stuff and they wont loose interest. Just opening with "Sex?" will get a positive answer. A girl like this can arrange sex with 10+ different guys by putting in 1 hour of half assed effort.

Rings true from both sides doesnt it? Thread? Pointless.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Well it's already obvious that women want looks, but that could serve as a good example, especially if you act like you have worse social skills on the dating site yet are perceived better due to looks

@tenta its kind of crazy, I throw up all kinds of red flags like being rude, stupid, boring and even violent, yet most of them never unmatch and always answer.

They act offended but they throw you chance after chance to turn it around.

2 hours ago, Forrest Adkins said:

@tenta its kind of crazy, I throw up all kinds of red flags like being rude, stupid, boring and even violent, yet most of them never unmatch and always answer.

They act offended but they throw you chance after chance to turn it around.

So you've come across some shallow women on the internet, and?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?