Red-White-Light

No more Spirituality

20 posts in this topic

I've realised I've lost all passion and interest in talking about spirituality. In the beginning it was fun, unknown, and unique but now there's nothing to talk about. Like you can't even talk about it because it's just a normal part of your life. You can't explain it because it won't make sense to others. How are you going to explain to someone that being a human is actually a strange phenomenon, along with how emptiness can be experienced and how it's made of consciousness which is the glue of reality. Then you have to explain they are not separate reality and therefore they don't really exist. All the theory confuses people with beliefs and Actuality is the only thing that matters, along with removing karma. But silence and no thoughts or questions means you can't even talk about it, so there no point in discussion.

@Red-White-Light The thing about Truth is, there is no one to share it with but yourself.  

It is as it must be.  Because you are Truth.  So how can explanation capture that which is prior to it?

Appreciate the magnificence and beauty of this.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Can't explain it to others? Thats not the point of spirituality, its for yourself. Sounds like you got involved with it in the first place for all the wrong reasons, like using it for some form of entertainment with an ego identification to it. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Red-White-Light Do the work! You are just making excuses.

I'm gonna start kicking people off this forum who clearly aren't doing the work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Red-White-Light Do the work! You are just making excuses.

I'm gonna start kicking people off this forum who clearly aren't doing the work.

Bad idea, we all have moments of doubt, and doubt is just another piece of the puzzle. There was nothing insidious or trollish about his post. 

10 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Can't explain it to others? Thats not the point of spirituality, its for yourself. Sounds like you got involved with it in the first place for all the wrong reasons, like using it for some form of entertainment with an ego identification to it. 

Who would walk the path of enlightenment if not the ego?

Reason, will, goals, are properties of a ego, only the ego has needs, and only the ego is doing anything at all (of course apparently)

it's not fully wrong to have a motivated ego/character for reaching enlightenment...

@Red-White-Light you have to use the path and knowledge in your social environment... You should not talk about this forum, spirituality, emptiness, consciousness  in a place where it cant be received (Do not throw your pearls in front of pigs--they will only trample them underfoot) but you can talk on everyday topics, with everyday language and terms, with the clarity on knowledge and capability of observing the truth and being the truth and implementing all of that on a relative level and topic... Rupert Spira as example sometimes answers every day questions without the full non dual therms... you should be able to talk about sports, dogs, life, or your past experience even if youre spiritual, and you can use your understanding in everything, because all those high end insides often follow the same principles that can be used in everyday life on the most usual things...

Another example, a nuclear physicist should be able to talk with me about dogs or anything, if there is an appropriate moment to talk about physic then he should be able to communicate it to me on my level of understanding... Also he should not direct every conversation to nuclear physics... you can do the same thing with spirituality

@Leo Gura The belief that there is more work to do is just like a dog chasing it's tail. You can't work towards something that is already present.

3 minutes ago, Jonac said:

@Red-White-Light to whom you are gonna talk about, since you are all that has ever exist

I dont like those type of arguments... in that sense i can advise you not to brush your teath or whipe youre ass, youre all one and there is no other thing to brush or whipe...

@Red-White-Light

52 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

The belief that there is more work to do is just like a dog chasing it's tail. You can't work towards something that is already present.

are you conscious of the fact that it is already present ? and what is it that's already present?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

46 minutes ago, Dino D said:

I dont like those type of arguments... in that sense i can advise you not to brush your teath or whipe youre ass, youre all one and there is no other thing to brush or whipe...

That's why morality is so important. 

3 minutes ago, Jonac said:

That's why morality is so important. 

Yes, and the relative existance as a individual human has its rules and needs... like talking, bruching teeth, and we should not denie that for the sake of total radical non duality... in fact non duality wants us to talk... talking is not talking it is what everything is, its nothing or pure counsciousness, that in the relative experince should be expressed :)

Its the ego who is seduced to start spirituality seeking liberation and feeling good.

But when the ego realizes he doesnt exist, starts making excuses to not go deep into the path, because he dont wanna die.

4 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Leo Gura The belief that there is more work to do is just like a dog chasing it's tail. You can't work towards something that is already present.

That's true, until you become tired of being here, and then you'll start wanting to get there once again.

It's an endless loop. Inhale and exhale.

Your ego is currently dead. You need to revive it consciously, or you can let life do that for you while you're observing. It's time for the resurrection. It's time to rise.

Sounds like you lost motivation :) Maybe something like every other life is going to be lived by you, might count as one, for example :D? I'm feeling so weird I used to look at soooo many people like I want to be them, now that I know I will be them I want to be me more than anyone else :D

Edited by Litaken

1 minute ago, Litaken said:

Sounds like you lost motivation :) Maybe something like every other life is going to be lived by you, might count as one, for example :D? I'm feeling so weird I used to look at soooo many people like I want to be them, now that I know I will be them I want to be me more than anyone else :D

Funny! :D 

2 hours ago, Moreira said:

Its the ego who is seduced to start spirituality seeking liberation and feeling good.

But when the ego realizes he doesnt exist, starts making excuses to not go deep into the path, because he dont wanna die.

Just for the sake of the note, the ego does exist, it's derived from the same one thing than everything else, hence exists equally to everything else. I think people tend to fall into the trap of denying the ego. But all denial is a trap as far as I could tell.

@Red-White-Light A great realization. Maybe not as profound as a blissful spiritual experience but important nonetheless.

10 hours ago, Litaken said:

Just for the sake of the note, the ego does exist, it's derived from the same one thing than everything else, hence exists equally to everything else. I think people tend to fall into the trap of denying the ego. But all denial is a trap as far as I could tell.

That's good to point out.

The ego exists as energy in the body/mind but believing it's an entity separate from anything else that's what's realized to be a dream. Denying it is ironically a part of that egoic energy and is what we call spiritual bypassing.

Ackknowledge that it exists yet don't let that energy control you.

On 2/2/2020 at 11:12 PM, Red-White-Light said:

I've realised I've lost all passion and interest in talking about spirituality. In the beginning it was fun, unknown, and unique but now there's nothing to talk about. Like you can't even talk about it because it's just a normal part of your life. You can't explain it because it won't make sense to others. How are you going to explain to someone that being a human is actually a strange phenomenon, along with how emptiness can be experienced and how it's made of consciousness which is the glue of reality. Then you have to explain they are not separate reality and therefore they don't really exist. All the theory confuses people with beliefs and Actuality is the only thing that matters, along with removing karma. But silence and no thoughts or questions means you can't even talk about it, so there no point in discussion.

@Red-White-Light you don't get it. It's not about talking about spirituality, it's about breaking through into mystical realms of truth. It's not philosophy, when mystics experiences occur, you forget everything leo said and it feels like your entire mind throws up. 

"Fun" wouldn't be the word I would choose. More like...terrifying. you haven't got it. Just know that if your quitting, your quitting the wrong thing. You cannot quit reality 

Edited by Aaron p

On 2/3/2020 at 4:45 AM, Dino D said:

Who would walk the path of enlightenment if not the ego?

Reason, will, goals, are properties of a ego, only the ego has needs, and only the ego is doing anything at all (of course apparently)

it's not fully wrong to have a motivated ego/character for reaching enlightenment...

Of course, also nothing is right or wrong and theres no such thing as an ego, you could look at it from that perspective, or any perspective that you want, but when your true primary motivation is "i want to feel spiritual which makes me feel good about myself" or "I want to explain spirituality to others which fulfills my hidden social needs or whatever" vs "I want to transcend my self image and notion of self/other altogether" results experienced will vary

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry