Scholar

Leo more advanced than any available teachings?

55 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

Ok and that's a bad mentality to have because you know it might not be bad yet to you don't care as long as you get what you want and this is the perfect watering ground for very bad things to happen as justification does its thing. Remember Hitler thought he was doing the world a favor 

Awakening is a miracle.  You haven't experienced it directly yet so you cannot conceive of what it means to awaken another part of yourself.    It is not ego.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

There are no individuals sharing information with other individuals... that's an illusion.

THIS is all that's happening and it's perfect and complete. There is no one that is in control of anything. ❤

This one is the twisty part but you gotta love it. 

Psychedelics let one peer into facets of consciousness that are relative truths, not absolute. Ironically, understanding absolute truth is not the same as understanding the depth of intelligence and form at play here. At least this is what I suspect. It seems it may be possible that enlightenment and understanding the depth of reality are two different paths. 

4 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

It sounds to me like You are under the impression that you have some  core beliefs that are demonstrable rather they be obtained through enlightenment or a part of your being and have always been there 

For whatever reason(s), you're wrong. That is, if you even said anything at all.

Unless I'm mis interpreting what you are saying?

Probably.

A devastating thing I learned during one of my many awakening moments was I proved to myself that even your conscience and your deepest core understandings can be wrong and most of the time they are as I proved to myself one day and the realization that some things that I would literally died for and know in your knower CAN be wrong because your "you" in you is not infallible and no one will believe that until they experience it for themselves.

A lot of unnecessary talk in my opinion. Just because someone talks a lot doesn't make them profound. It suffices to say that we don't actually know, and that we're taking our best guesses.

Yes there is always an exception to the rule in an organic existence and so there are some very slim rare specific occasions where you can help somebody and it not necessarily be harming them however those cannot be determined in the moment because no one can see into the future to see what type of future outcomes now exists because you helped to that person and I believe we were talking about mainstream situations of things like being a guru or spiritual leader of some form and in that particular aspect of life especially it is not fundamentally good for a person to have a guru telling them what is and what is not.

At least you've said something of material here. Well, obviously, that's your opinion. There are no rules and no exceptions. That's just a story that you've created. And since it's a matter of opinion, here's mine; I prefer going forward and evolve instead of resisting reality and running backwards. "Guruship" is a real thing. Instead of having a negative stance on it, I prefer trying to enhance it as much as possible. I choose to not give up on humanity.

1 hour ago, Lento said:

For whatever reason(s), you're wrong. That is, if you even said anything at all.

Probably.

A lot of unnecessary talk in my opinion. Just because someone talks a lot doesn't make them profound. It suffices to say that we don't actually know, and that we're taking our best guesses.

At least you've said something of material here. Well, obviously, that's your opinion. There are no rules and no exceptions. That's just a story that you've created. And since it's a matter of opinion, here's mine; I prefer going forward and evolve instead of resisting reality and running backwards. "Guruship" is a real thing. Instead of having a negative stance on it, I prefer trying to enhance it as much as possible. I choose to not give up on humanity.

Ok your obviously narcissistic and not mature enough for an actual conversation about these kind of things and I dont have the time to deal with kids talking back like there my 15yr old stepson 

I will gladly talk to adults that can reply with actual personal experience and maturity and intelligence so good bye have a wonderful day 

Just now, MAYA EL said:

Ok your obviously narcissistic and not mature enough for an actual conversation about these kind of things and I dont have the time to deal with kids talking back like there my 15yr old stepson 

I will gladly talk to adults that can reply with actual personal experience and maturity and intelligence so good bye have a wonderful day 

I choose to give up on you.

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Awakening is a miracle.  You haven't experienced it directly yet so you cannot conceive of what it means to awaken another part of yourself.    It is not ego.  

Trying to insult me is not going to get you very far with me . Go have an authentic experience instead of being a weekend guru and come back in a few years if your still into this kinda thing that is

@MAYA EL I’m not really sure where you’re going with this though? 

I know awakening has transformed my life completely and my direct experience has revolutionised my experience with reality, why is it not okay to help others do the same? :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

23 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

I understand but remember that wanting to help people is just social programming

It can be but that doesn't necessarily have to be social programming. What's underneath?

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Agreed there.  Desire comes from the heart.  It is passion.  It comes from love.  Many awakened find their life purpose is to help awaken others.   This, from the Absolute perspective, stems from Absolute Love.  This is because in dividing itself, God ultimately wishes to reunite all of its parts in total unity.   God has no one but itself to share itself with, and that is its ultimate gift to itself.

In my experience desire seems connected to the personal will in the gut. Love does seem to come from the heart which is more evident when the illusion of separation ends.

2 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

That kinda just prove you're not mature at all.

The part where you say it must be the way you think it is, is also a lack of maturity, because it's just your point of view.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Op dont subestimate other teachings.

I got very impressed when I discovered this channel with revelations that Leo hasnt covered so clearly:

On 12/30/2019 at 7:27 PM, Scholar said:

I've been wondering about something Leo said a few times now. He claims he has reached levels of consciousness or aspects of awakening that he has read in no book or heard any teacher speak of.

What exactly is he referring to? So far what Leo is communicating to us does not seem to me like it is something books and other teachers do not talk about. And if he cannot communicate these levels of consciousness, why then does he expect other teachers or books to communicate these levels of consciousness?

@Scholar firstly, there is nobody else I have ever seen who has such ability to synergize and compile the most powerful teachings and techniques. So fucken cool, with the wisdom and simplicity of a zen teacher and the power of modern technology and knowledge...Leo's techniques are fucking explosive. To say that they are explosive is an understatement. They are all encompassing. 

Books can never communicate any spiritual shit they only communicate theoretical concepts *about* spiritual shit. But you can point towards it with words if your clever.

I wouldn't be fucken surprised if leo has legit reached unique levels of consciousness that have rarely been experienced by other humans. He is a powerhouse. It's his ability to take things apart and make them work together with other things in incredible ways. Wisdom. Such depth. It's just incredible. The word beautiful comes to mind. It is truly beautiful. Like a piece of art. 

I believe the original question was, can Leo claim no other teacher has reached the depths of consciousness and knowledge that he has? 

I have had many teachers in the last 20 years, read books, immersed myself 6 years into Shamanism and other spiritual teachings, worked with aboriginal healers, and done several Ayahuasca ceremonies.  What I have come to learn is that the right teacher, book, spiritual paths, people, plants, animals, and psychedelics will gravitate towards you when you are ready to explore the next level of consciousness and awakening.  Every teacher, book, path, person and psychedelic etc. has it’s pros and cons. They can only provide you with the knowledge that resonates with your belief system.

The limited conscious physical mind, combined with magnetic-attracting-thoughts and electromagnetic energy field, shape and mold our beliefs.  Our beliefs shape our reality.  Our reality is then strengthened with our imagination, which then stimulates our emotions.  Our emotions further shape and solidifies our beliefs and energy field in the physical.  It’s an intemperate circle.  Every author, teacher, healer person, etc.. is caught in this circle and can only share with us what they are awakened and conscious of through their belief system.  Our concentrated thoughts and beliefs are basically what create our physical reality.  Our Physical reality is a very narrow banned width of conscious sound, light and electromagnetic frequencies and waves of energy.

When I break through the veil of physical consciousness into nothingness, the void or miniscule aspects of God consciousness using a psychedelic or through meditation, I return to this limited reality struggling to translate my experience into symbols, such as words and images that my physical conscious mind can grasp and retain.  These symbols are interpreted and integrated by my human conscious mind and by my belief system, which then further create my conscious physical reality.

So, to answer your question, can Leo claim no other teacher has reached the depths of consciousness and knowledge that he has?  Yes and no.  His physical conscious mind, thoughts and beliefs are his.  They maybe similar to other humans, but they are unique and distinctly his.  That’s the beauty and gift that God has created.  It’s neither right or wrong, more or less. It just is. We all have our distinct beliefs, thoughts, and conscious levels, which others may or may not have similarly accessed or reached.  

There are many conscious beings that have touched great depts of awareness that have decided not to share their wisdom with the masses.  They tend to share only with select beings that are open and can resonate with the knowledge.  Leo, like a few others, has decided to take a chance and courageously shares his wisdom and knowledge to the masses, knowing full well that he will be opening himself to all levels of consciousness on the Spiral Dynamic hierarchy, which may, or may not resonate with the knowledge.

Having said that, he does have a profound amount of knowledge and consciousness that can and will resonate with many students.  We are all students!  Even the great masters were students in physical reality, until some of them were able to direct there magnetic-attracting-thoughts, from the physical conscious mind, towards other physical and non-physical states of beingness.

Not to confuses anyone, what I have learned over the years is that the Ego is more or less your belief system.  It is a narrow-focused form of physical mind consciousness (for lack of better words) that allow us to create this physical reality.  The Ego (a misguided label we have given it) is a segment of confined focused consciousness that has been created by God for Beings to penetrate and explore physical reality, experience distinctness, objects and other limited forms of consciousness in physical form.  

The more you focus your attention to one belief, or field of thought, the narrower your world becomes and the more inclined you are to suffering and dwelling in the lower stages of Spiral Dynamics.  The more consciousness you bring into your field of thoughts, Ego, physical conscious mind, the more you become aware of how your deep seeded beliefs affect and create your reality.

Just a few thoughts and beliefs!

Edited by DLH

9 hours ago, Consilience said:

This one is the twisty part but you gotta love it. 

Psychedelics let one peer into facets of consciousness that are relative truths, not absolute. Ironically, understanding absolute truth is not the same as understanding the depth of intelligence and form at play here. At least this is what I suspect. It seems it may be possible that enlightenment and understanding the depth of reality are two different paths. 

Relative and absolute are the same thing. It's all The Absolute/Non duel.

There is always only one thing happening. "THIS" There is nothing else.

Either you believe you are a separate person located inside the body. Duality

Or you wake up and realize the illusion of self/Maya. Non-duality

It's so basic that it's overlooked... there are no individuals... there never was, it is Just Energy compiled up in the body creating the illusion of a separate self. The separate self seeks for fulfillment not realizing that it's already complete and that it never left the source.

An awakened individual recognizes the separate self was an illusion... they were never separate and never needed to seek anything for completion. They never left home so they were always complete. It was just a mistaken identity the whole time. ❤

"The separation never occurred"            - A Course in Miracles

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Scholar I think when it comes to raw truth of reality, Leo is probably communicating the most advanced truths from anyone else that I’ve encountered.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

6 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Scholar I think when it comes to raw truth of reality, Leo is probably communicating the most advanced truths from anyone else that I’ve encountered.

@How to be wise and his articulation, application and communication skills are the best I've seen. It's really about how much insight someone has. Christian's call it the anointing of the holy ghost. It's not about how smart someone is.

I can see it so clearly on leo, it's so obvious for me

Edited by Aaron p