Alex bAlex

What's your first memory?

17 posts in this topic

Hello peeps ?

Wondering what is your first memory, when you become conscious. Was it at 3 years or 6 years old? What were you doing?

I remember taking a bath, siting on my mom's belly and looking over her shoulder I saw my father coming home from work and say hi. Also I felt good in water and exploring my mom body's anatomy I was stopped and the show stopped. I guess I was three years old or so. 

Now it's your turn 

Guess I was 2 from what other people have revealed about the events date. 

Around 2 at night, though not sure how I know it was 2, because I did not know how to read clocks. My mom was crying in the terrace across the bedroom, and the muffled crying noise had just woken me up. I saw my dad asleep on one side of the bed. I climbed down, and walked up to where my mom was wondering what to say or do to soothe her.  She ignored me. So I went back to my dad wondering whether to wake him up or not. And back to my mom. I asked her why was she crying. No reply. And I just stood there. And eventually my dad got up, came over to where my mom and I were standing and told us to go back to sleep. Somehow I remember what I was thinking in that moment very clearly. 

There are quite a few around this age. Mostly consisting of emotionally charged moments. It is interesting though I do not remember anyone's facial expressions. Only their clothes, because I was at the height to face their clothes and not their faces. 

Edited by rNOW

Watching 9/11 on the news

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

On 18/12/2019 at 9:36 AM, Alex bAlex said:

I remember taking a bath, siting on my mom's belly and looking over her shoulder I saw my father coming home from work and say hi. Also I felt good in water and exploring my mom body's anatomy I was stopped and the show stopped. I guess I was three years old or so.

@Alex bAlex that's nice.

My first memory is my 2yo birthday, I remember I was sitting in the table with a fancy cone hat and a white cake in front of me. There was my sister and her girl friend, celebrating me, yelling at me, touching me, laughing etc. I was scared as f. I didn't know what to do, that girl friend was super scary, the all situation was a wtf is happening. I can tell it was 2yo because of a picture they take, its me crying with a cake with 2 candells. So, yes thats was the first thing i remember. 

Friend of mine was telling me that he knows the person who is really intelligent and that person remembers his own birth xD 

I told my friend "I don't believe you. It's not possible.". But my friend assured me that I am just ignorant and it is possible. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

On 12/18/2019 at 6:36 AM, Alex bAlex said:

Hello peeps ?

Wondering what is your first memory, when you become conscious. Was it at 3 years or 6 years old? What were you doing?

Now it's your turn 

During the 3rd trimester after my mom ate a big meal I remember about 5 minutes or so . Then next time was birth. Then here and there about 1 time a month give or take till I was 4yr old then it's really consistent .

an umbrella, to protect me from sun (around 3)

its funny at that time how everything is ungrounded

I vividly remember seeing the opening of Star Was a New Hope in 1977 with my parents and grandparents. I was 2 years old. 

@Alex bAlex It's interesting that my memory works entirely differently. Each memory is its separate "mini-world" without an attachment to a time scale. So I'm awfully I'll-prepared to answer you. :D

Voice of a cow coming just outside of the farmhouse, next to the tree she stands. Meanwhile my grandma telling me random stories, then suddenly i recall the cow and tell her '' Cow is calling you. "

after a few seconds

" Look, she spelled your name again" 

11 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

During the 3rd trimester after my mom ate a big meal I remember about 5 minutes or so . Then next time was birth. Then here and there about 1 time a month give or take till I was 4yr old then it's really consistent .

That's a bit airy-fairy, but hey, I have to keep a radically open mind :)) 

I can never trust my memories after what happened.

I've had some memories which were just around few years ago, but one day I found an old diary that was lost, and I was reading it with a shock, I remembered many of the events in that dairy. But It wasn't how it really happened. It was so shocking and insightful. 

you should write diaries and check them later, to see how your memories are filled with lies. 

Edited by Yasser

Being tucked into my pram (it felt warm) and looking up at my mother blue sky behind her. Definitely before I could walk I guess, so, less than two years old?

All stories and explanations are false.

My first memory I was 4 years old and dropped a key into a crack.

My first memory was anxiety over not being able to get my key out of the crack?

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 12/20/2019 at 9:33 AM, Alex bAlex said:

That's a bit airy-fairy, but hey, I have to keep a radically open mind :)) 

You've believed crazier things before. 

I was eating bolognese on vacation in Italy,  I got covered in the sauce. I was 3-4ish.

Looking at a fish in a man-made pond when I was almost two. 

(I asked someone to check the pic & the date)

I remember looking down at it & observing it for a while. 

Lol This thread is so funny~

Edited by Angelite