ir8221cu

Awakening has crippled my humanity, how do I restore it?

17 posts in this topic

Hello, I've been meditating for years now and I've have undergone a few massive awakenings... I've become conscious of the no-self and the "dream of life." These were both radical experiences for me that really shook my relationship with reality, and it took me almost two years to really come back to Earth... You could say I was the entity living blindly in the snowglobe and I shattered the glass. I really can't relate to fear, anxiety, and depression anymore. I feel good; I'm happy; I'm doing what I love, and I'm taking in the experience of life one day at a time. However, I've noticed that as I've "awoken" my humanity has crippled. It's really hard to care about "what people think" or "feel" when you become aware of the dream-like nature of reality... I often feel like I'm already dead and none of this matters--I'm at complete peace with this though... I reflect on the millions of people before me and the millions who will come after me, and I realize I don't matter--again, I'm at complete peace with this. The problem is that when I feel like I don't matter and none of this matters, I see and treat other people like that too. It's like when you become lucid in a dream: it's a dream! It doesn't matter, nor do the people within it. I realize this isn't a healthy, productive, long-term paradigm to be in... but I can't say I'm not enjoying it while here. I was always insecure; right now I feel confident as ever! People don't intimidate me, scare me, and bother me the slightest. I'm 21, I accept where I'm at, but ultimately I want to move back to a paradigm where I feel humanity and connection with people, how do I do this when nothing really feels real anymore? 

The way to do this is to do some volunteer work helping people and interacting with people.
You must put yourself in interactive situations with common people and not try to approach this intellectually.
Just put yourself in such a situation and slowly the empathy will come into you and you will be able to connect to humanity again.  Your mind may resist it in the beginning but that will pass

Edited by Nak Khid

You're missing Self-Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There's intense love and beauty within you reflected outward into the world, which is reflecting which? It doesn't matter. When you become lost in appreciation for a sunset, or some marvel of nature, that exact connection can be trained and can and will occur with any being you encounter. Human maybe the most challenging but also the most rewarding reflections we encounter. It helps to start with nature. Once you can connect with it seamlessly, once you are truly moved to tears by it you see that something in you has died and simultaneously been born again. When we die to love in our interactions with others, the same connection occurs. Your own life story is brilliantly crafted by infinite intelligence and so is everyone else's you could ever encounter. What could possibly be more endlessly fascinating? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Abstract Morning Scrabble and becoming transpersonal

Child - prerational - innocence - pre-personal - spontaneity slowly dissolves 

adult - rational - securing survival necessities - ego/personality - reactivity replaces spontaneity 

actualizer - foregiveness/letting go - transrational - Metanoia - spontaneity returns - transpersonal Love - understanding

I never really liked Donavan's music but I couldn't resist holding my nose and posting this song,,,,?

Love with a big L is Transpersonal Love ?‍♂️✌️?‍♂️

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@ir822cu ok... are you ready to wake up then? are you sure you can handle that? because if you would really be awake you would maybe not be able to be that easy going anymore! the truth about this part of awakening, if you really awaken to it will go to your bones and into the center of your gravity and touch the deep structure of your entire worldview, are you able to go that deep? are you able to go into the fractal of a moment? because what you didn’t awaken to yet is that it all matters, it all materializes instantly. you did not awaken to the now yet.

On 12/8/2019 at 0:46 AM, ir8221cu said:

Hello, I've been meditating for years now and I've have undergone a few massive awakenings... I've become conscious of the no-self and the "dream of life." These were both radical experiences for me that really shook my relationship with reality, and it took me almost two years to really come back to Earth... You could say I was the entity living blindly in the snowglobe and I shattered the glass. I really can't relate to fear, anxiety, and depression anymore. I feel good; I'm happy; I'm doing what I love, and I'm taking in the experience of life one day at a time. However, I've noticed that as I've "awoken" my humanity has crippled. It's really hard to care about "what people think" or "feel" when you become aware of the dream-like nature of reality... I often feel like I'm already dead and none of this matters

If we create a framework that “real is alive and matters” and “imagined is dead and doesn’t matter” and we interpret everything as imagined - of course it will be dead and not matter - that is what our storied framework tells us. 

Yet there is much more to explore and access if you desire. Or you can stay within the current framework if you like. It’s up to you. 

You offered an analogy to lucid dreaming. I’ve realized I’m dreaming and consciously entered the dream. To me, it’s not how you describe it at all. For me, it’s absolutely amazing. It’s an infinite magical world to explore. I spend a lot of time practicing skills to enter dreamlike states. 

Long way to go yet bro, I've been there, sounds more like Nihilism than a true awakening, but it probably is a true awakening. 

Right now you've realized no self, probably the first 'chapter' of awakening. 

Wait until you open the heart, realize you are everything and then realize that the Self is literally all, it will become much harder to treat yourself like shit, than it is when you think there is an other. 

There is no OTHER just YOU, so the person you're treating like shit is YOU, also if you need a concept to help you, Karma still exists, so you treat people like shit and you'll face some sort of consequences. 

Here's some food for thought, Charles Manson was awakened and look at the shit he caused, look at Bentino Massano. 

Stop thinking you're above others, and realize you are literally them, go deeper into the awakening and open yourself to love and from there compassion comes naturally. 

Good luck mate, remember You are those people you're treating like shit, and if they've got self respect they'll pull you up on it and won't let you get away with it. 

It's a common issue with enlightenment that people subtly, or not so subtly, start thinking they're better than others and nothing matters so they rationalize their shitty behavior, bring some awareness to this. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@ir8221cu

Have you realized suffering doesn’t exist?  (Rather than having transcended suffering.)

Seeing / understanding how we create our reality opens up new emotional understanding of love & compassion, and suffering. (Sounds like a contradiction, yes)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Your humanity is not crippled. By doing spiritual work you rise to a higher level of humanity. What you can do now is bring the whole of humanity up.