Arcangelo

Pick Up = Sexual Harassment?

162 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Yeah man, Nicky and others are judging me for liking young, hot girls? LOL

I don't care. I like hot young girls, i will never deny it. You can judge me and my dad all you want. When i am 70 i wanna have a 34 yo by my side just like my dad. He is my hero.

Today I went to McDonald's with him, why would an actualizer even think about going to McDonald's? Because that's where dad wanted to go, just obey, no questions asked.

There I saw a women that attracted me sexually, she was walking towards me and i said hi, she said hi back and kept walking. Luckily for me she didn't call security. All i need is to tweak my technique a little bit.

If saying hi is stalking then I am stalker. Good luck guys.

Arc

I don't judge you Arcangelo ! Not the fact that you like younger woman. 

But the fact that you try to start a relationship in a mall. That's suuuuper weird.

It reminds me of when I was eighteen. It triggers me whenever a stranger guy would look at me in a perverted way. She must have been scared to call the security. Your vibes can be felt. I wouldn't have the same reaction to random people/strangers. 

I never called a security though, cuz i am my own security. That was when i was younger.

Your hi must have been really creepy. I'd run for my life. 

Angelite

Edited by Angelite

7 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

While the interaction was already annoying, add on top of that the age gap and you get serious malus points. xDxDxD

:P

I know right? The mother must have been beside herself. Poor soul ?

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@ajasatya this thread needs locking

I'm not sure. There are still interesting exchanges going on.

unborn Truth

@Arcangelo

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Arcangelo I don't judge your dad or you. Truly. 

The prophet's first love was with a 40y.o.  woman , when he's 25. 

I know a japanese man who is in his seventies, married to a 32 year old woman with a four-year-old daughter :)

But don't scare people in a mall~

i love this guy's energy ha

honestly do like the enthusiasm and vigor you have at your age :) 

good luck dude! you got this.

Edited by PenguinPablo

Hey today i went to the supermarket, with sunglasses on. I was serious about the shades. No novelties.

11 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@ajasatya this thread needs locking

You have moved out of the journal zone, into the main forum, and now a moderator LOL - You are flying without wings, must be all that coffee, high as kite :D

Edited by Bill W

1 hour ago, Bill W said:

You have moved out of the journal zone, into the main forum, and now a moderator LOL - You are flying without wings, must be all that coffee, high as kite :D

You're funny. Cute. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

Hey today i went to the supermarket, with sunglasses on. I was serious about the shades. No novelties.

That's cool

You must be joking lol. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 11/18/2019 at 9:32 PM, Arcangelo said:

Yeah man, Nicky and others are judging me for liking young, hot girls? LOL

I don't necessarily think the judgment is toward you being attracted to young women in general... though the way you talk about it is very off-putting and will make literally every woman's legs clench up very tightly. And I'm not trying to be judgmental here, but I'm not sugar-coating it either.

The problem comes about when you approach a woman based on number (age-wise) and numbers (in terms of approaching a bunch of women), in that particular context. It feels from a woman's pov, as objectifying and creepy... and I'm sure that's why you got the reaction you did.

Women are very intuitive and are approached often by TONS of guys. So, they could probably intuitively feel your mindset and see it right on you. After a while, you can almost smell it on a man. That coupled with a 17 year age difference can feel very weird.

But to speak to your thought that some women like older men... that's true. But it's still creepy even for the ones that prefer older guys.

I was actually really into older men when I was in my early 20s (usually by a decade or two, even). But I also knew that if the older man approached me at random that he wasn't worth my time because he wasn't considering my feelings. That would mean that he didn't have the social acuity and maturity to know that it's probably received by me as creepy. I wanted a guy who would be wise and caring enough to try to make me feel comfortable.

I was looking for a fully mature 30-40 year old guy at the time that acted like one. I wasn't looking for a middle aged man who still behaved like the guys my age that were so tiring to me.

And thus, if a middle aged man would try to run game at me or see me as part of numbers game, it would just feel like dating a 20 year old guy in a 40 year old man's body... which is not the sexy, warm-hearted, emotionally stable older gentleman that I was looking for at that point. 

The fact of the matter is that it feels creepy when random middle aged men approach young women in a random setting. And that's true no matter how much you're attracted to older men. It's not the same dynamic as when a guy approaches a woman in his age range, at all.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

That's cool

You must be joking lol. 

No I am not joking.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

The problem comes about when you approach a woman based on number (age-wise) and numbers (in terms of approaching a bunch of women), in that particular context. It feels from a woman's pov, as objectifying and creepy

OFC is objectifying my sexuality is rock solid orange. That's the level of development I am at. Maslow and Leo say: Get sex first, full fill your needs if you wanna keep self actualizing. If not you will have wholes in your pyramid and the cravings for sex  will not let you develop further.

This pick up thing is bullshit, it's just marketing. I was doing pick up before it was called pick up. Back in the day it was called: Trying to get a fucking girlfriend.

I get the feeling that you guys perceive me as a PUA. No man i am just a guy trying to know someone to have regular quality sex with. That's all.

But i don't understand. They don't know i am approaching other women. What they know is: -''Oh this guy finds me attractive, that's why he is talking to me, too bad i don't consider him attractive, ciao''

Arc

Edited by Arcangelo
punctuation

@Arcangelo

Deleted- saw your comment in other thread that you, and I quote:

5 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

And I will NEVER ever take dating advice from a woman.

(So, I won't waste my time)

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

33 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Get sex first, full fill your needs if you wanna keep self actualizing. If not you will have wholes in your pyramid and the cravings for sex  will not let you develop further.

Naaa. This is a popular misconception about AH's model. You don't need sex before you can fulfil the other needs. You can find loads of examples of people who lived successful lives who died while still a virgin! If you look hard enough you can debunk AH and his model. It's partially true, but the hierarchy of needs is untrue

Edited by Nickyy

@Arcangelo You don't have to identify with orange thoughts either. You don't have to identify with anything.

I think if you do some genuine inner work you can get yourself to begin to learn to take different views. You can learn to see you how others view you.

That's extremely empowering and way more valuable than finding someone to have regular sex with. 

6 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

I think if you do some genuine inner work you can get yourself to begin to learn to take different views. You can learn to see you how others view you.

That’s a great advice but I still think that it’s wasted on some people. Some people think that they know everything and that their failures aren’t their fault because they are perfect and everything is someone else’s fault. These people are getting what they deserve. :)

I have an opinion on everything :D

7 minutes ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

That’s a great advice but I still think that it’s wasted on some people. Some people think that they know everything and that their failures aren’t their fault because they are perfect and everything is someone else’s fault. These people are getting what they deserve. :)

It takes time. I have faith in him 

1 minute ago, Nickyy said:

It takes time. I have faith in him 

Me too, sometimes we need a wake up call.

I have an opinion on everything :D

10 minutes ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

Me too, sometimes we need a wake up call.

Yes, he does 9_9